Islam in your country?

How do people in your country view Muslims?

Many think they are terrorists and evil stereotypes, especially conservatives. There is a lot of Pakistanis and various types of Arabs here.

I have many Muslim friends a lot of them attain university or college education. Many Arabic words are also used as slang in big cities. They are pretty chill imo

Attached: 98304404-ABB8-46D3-9DBF-EBA6E41C8DB9.jpg (936x1024, 126.29K)

>How do people in your country view Muslims?
terrorists

Den evige danskhoran.

Attached: 1590260103761.jpg (747x869, 304.08K)

terrorists

Right wingers view them as terrorists and leftists view them as opressed poor people

Women will manage to ruin Islam too

i haven't met one in my entire life living here, it's one of those things I know exists but never actually seen like a 500 euro bill

most muslims in canada are well integrated. i had a friend in university that was straight edge and practicing. but still would drive us as designated driver - bro tier guy

Doesn't exist here

Basically, I don't hate anyone. I genuinely deeply venerate, awe, love and respect all human life - except Muslims
I want to visit the Great Wall of China, the Great Pyramid of Giza, the Brihadisvara Temple, the Great Ziggurat of Ur, the Chichen Itza, the Obelisk of Axum, the Tomb of Cyrus, the Florence Cathedral... and stroke my pathetic little circumcised micropenis over the smoldering disfigured bodies of Palestinian children with missing limbs and third-degree burns from chemical weapons while lighting my cigarettes with ripped pages from the Quran

Just regular people, duh. The Nafri refugees are the ones that give us a headache.

time to move to portugal. getting tired of mudslims

>Conservatives hate Muslims
>Liberals love Muslims
>When Muslims themselves hold super conservative views and values
Makes you think, don't it?

Attached: Smug pepemov.jpg (867x1074, 159.34K)

People are very ingnorant about islan. They are too small here for any type of stereotypes. Most of our arabs came here during early XX century and were mostly christians, but we have a few muslims.

What is wrong with white women

Attached: 1539745846519.jpg (576x1024, 67.09K)

I've genuinely never met a white person who has converted to Islam in my entire life. Why does Zig Forums try to push this meme so hard ?

There's mass misinformation about Islam in the west and its deliberate, lots of Kafiroon and Christian Jewish leaders feel deep pain over the shining light of the one true religion

There are Chams

Why do so many american rappers convert to islam during prison?

>many arabic words are used as slang in big cities

Like what ???

الله يحفظ المسلمين في كل مكان.

rapists
terrorists
always playing the victim wherever they go. nigs basically.

Before Donald Trump ran for president you didn't hear much about them but now you'd think we're some Sweden-tier rapefugee paradise. There's not many of them outside of a couple of areas.

Ka7ba = whore
Zemmel = faggot
Kowed = damnit
Rwina = chaos
Hayek = crazy
wa7ed = to express something
Tfoe = nasty

just to name a few

None of these are used here, in fact it's my first time hearing it

Either as oppressed angels or as an annoying group infested with criminals and exploding terrorists. Supposed there aren't many in this country left that have "no opinion" on them anymore, its either or. Seeing them as one kind of monolith and flinging shit at the other side if they have a different version of that monolith.

t. know some former IS-sympathisers irl

Here people that aren’t muslim will be like wallah bro i fucked shelly at the club washroom kek

I've lived on Toronto and Ottawa before, never in my life have heard anyone other than Arab people use arabic words

Nothing?

This.

Specifically they're either angry men with beards or polite educated young women in hijabs. Absolutely nothing else.

terrorists
SEX

The Sunday when foreign labors and domestic helps gather in train stations.
Oh right this is the Sunday.

a woman wearing a niqab, burka or however it's call, will get stared by everybody in the street.

This i don't know what the fuck op is talking about. Here a the slang is jamican/roadman slang

> mandem
> manz
> peng
> rinsed
> cuh
> seen
> Fammm
> wasteman
> waste yute
>Link up

Not once have I heard someone use arabic words

They're a majority in my country so they are by force respected and christians/jews hunted and oppressed on the other side.

My opinion on muslims? bunch of retards who don't even make the effort to read the quran to see how immoral and unholy it is

>Many Arabic words are also used as slang in big cities. They are pretty chill imo
Wtf are Canadians really like this?