/brit/

chocolate milk

Attached: 1576975408745.webm (640x640, 486.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vM3J9jDoaTA
youtu.be/eV6n9wPUQOk?t=40
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Penn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1588975370195.png (568x850, 684.87K)

buttazzz

Best US States

Idaho, Montana, Washington, Oregon

Worst US States

California, Florida, Texas, Ohio

What we going to learn about pangea tonight then

>no hope of it getting better

When is this ever the case though?

Attached: IMG_20200423_203226.jpg (4032x2736, 3.75M)

Why did he play the British Grenadier? Did he do it for the empire?

Attached: 51796_20190315T060455Z_811243616_RC1D4B82AC80_RTRMADP_3_NEWZEALANDSHOOTOUT_1552642261307.jpg (960x540, 36.36K)

pizza or fast food for dinner
clog beat me for new

lol
bouncing bibbly bobblys

got an assignment due in 5 minutes and i'm still a thousand words short. was going to do it tonight but i ended up posting on /brit/ instead.

lots of times

pizza

Attached: 1579659268790.jpg (2047x2047, 670.14K)

thoughts on Pennsylvania?

Barry Lyndon song

he did it 4U

For me it's watching women have a mental breakdown

Attached: 1590268386689.png (2048x2307, 1.18M)

are you studying medicine in czechia?

t. Christian Identity / Northwest Front / ybois in the woods

Attached: The Custodian FONV.webm (1920x1080, 1M)

One of the best also, you're the Erie lad arent you

The measure of a woman’s power is the degree of suffering with which she can punish her lover.

>fast food
what are your options?

me with my dissertation wahey

hello lads what do poggers and monkas mean

for me its watching women get abused on /gif/

>Listen here, blac- I mean Jack. When I tell you to get out of the pool you get out of the pool! My good friend Barack America needs that pool for swimming lessons, but roaches don't know how to swim cos they ain't got no fathers to teach 'em. So don't you tell me I don't ever do nothin' for poor folks. That's a load of malarkey! You ain't black enough for me, pal. I don't want your vote.

Attached: 1577219606292.jpg (460x745, 70.43K)

اللّهُ أكبر اللّهُ أكبر اللّهُ أكبر
لا إلَهَ الا اللّ
اللّهُ أكبر اللّهُ أكبر
و لِلّه الحمدَ

where u at in our state

something to do with twitch
I assume its like a good thing in the game

yes
didn’t think Pennsylvanians would be rare here though I always stumble upon them online

yes boys. it is happening.

Attached: hoi4_44.png (1920x1080, 3M)

mad how we shut down the entire planet on a whim

woooah we got a edgy lad here

what is this and where did you cope paste it from?

Attached: 1560635501760.jpg (2560x1440, 106.92K)

post actual cats

mad how corn pop was a bad dude

There is a QT brit girl who runs a pizzeria in Erie, she's into dominatrix and has father issues. Say hi for me

gods sake lads
i'm trying to understand CK2 and i just can't get it
i love DH and i'm great at it but i'm clicking around the menus of CK2 and it just makes no sense
i have no idea how to press claims or expand, the combat makes no sense

going for a walk with the missus

Attached: 42545345.jpg (720x960, 840.94K)

I just can't be fucking arsed with the majority of young women cause everything is them trying to divert away from the fact that they are retards, they've spent their whole lives living the stupid lie that they are equal to men in intellect and thinking so their intuitive means of communication is trained to try to keep up that charade. Rather swiftly you realize this and it becomes crystal clear as it would have been immediately clear 200 years ago, that Talking to women about anything rational or meaningful is a very rare occurrence.

If women could talk to me as women should about pragmatic woman things in the sense that they are women, it would be great. But no, it's all about dating and fucking and TV and instagram and food, and enough of pandering to that childish bullshit and they disturbingly throw their sexuality at you.

It's not a matter of me not being able to do it, it's a matter of how soul draining and infantile it feels so eventually you cease the needless torture. That's not to say I don't understand that Dating for everyone that isn't cream of the crop is intended to be anywhere from a minor to major challenge. The issue is it's just too fucking much to ask for me. Fuck it, who cares? I don't feel the need to put up with engaging these retards for socio-sexual brownie points like some men do. I'm fine without holes until they stop being retarded thank you.

mcdicks, burger king, taco bell, wendys

Attached: kot.jpg (1280x720, 409.46K)

that general only fills 1 thread in an entire day
you can't shut down something that is already dead

turt lookin good

Yes, I think I've mentioned it before

looks jewey

Attached: 1554661629634.gif (368x368, 3.65M)

could do it again if I wanted to, I am the puppetmaster after all

Any recent shit about Biden? The cornpop thing and listen here jack was months ago

Texas mane

terrible at conversations

Attached: 1581571365062.jpg (754x653, 60.1K)

you born in Erie or are you going to Gannon? ngl, no joke, I lived in erie for 3 years. depressing as fuck. I hate peach street. only good places were the neighborhoods right on the coast and the chick fil a. even the fucking gun stores made me uncomfortable. grim place, but good on you if you like erie.

Wendy's then

yes there are quite a few qt pizzeria owners here
perhaps I’ve met her before

got a real cat dont know why im looking at this one

what was the animator thinking adding a massive ballsack to the cat?

aye he had some interview where he said if you vote for trump and are black "you ain't black"

Tru

Attached: spoiled.webm (406x720, 2.78M)

Been to 7 of those

>in these trying times, we are here for you...

Attached: 1398963844.jpg (570x798, 132.51K)

funny that I’m about to drive down peach for something to eat
not going to Gannon though

i grew up in san francisco and i'm literally gay

>depression

Attached: 1397217192394.jpg (716x724, 51.53K)

anyone remember that tv show eerie indiana?

youtu.be/vM3J9jDoaTA

wtf? is that not real?

sack domcum

Attached: EYug90nXgAAuI_B.jpg (1024x829, 101.05K)

>I really don’t like my life or who I am and I’m starting to lose hope that I’ll meaningfully be able to change that

What don't you like, how have you tried to change it and what makes you think it's impossible?

Attached: 55280016.jpg (1544x1024, 1.14M)

>depression

Attached: 1564042625297.gif (320x180, 1.13M)

also yes this town is absolutely garbage but I’d consider it marginally better than the average rust belt dump (like Gary IN)

>OMG NOT THE FLUFFING SKYSCRAPERINOS AND MUSEUMROOS!! THOSE ARE THE WORST PLACES IN AMERICA!!
>ITS ALL ABOUT THAT MINIMUM WAGE RURAL METH TOWN, THATS THE REAL SOUL OF AMERICA

Attached: AD8E3E70-0A13-4D94-BEE1-C29FAD1DDEC9.png (229x220, 8.04K)

indiana mentioned

pee

>suicidal thoughts

Attached: 1589820919791.gif (480x270, 1.37M)

Always thought Pennsylvania had a good standard of living, purely based on the Office US series. Seems like a clean, decent place to live

LECOM?
erie is alright in the summer, I guess. still depressing but less so.
treat yourself to avanti's sometime. nice diner in a nice area to take a morning walk.

Tempted to go to the US on a shagging conquest

every US city stinks of piss and has a horrendous homeless problem

literally a french "haw-he-haw" facial gesture

My favourite place in the USA

Attached: zion-angles-landing-2048x1157 (1).jpg (2048x1157, 904.04K)

don't want to drink too much tea since it turns my teeth yellow but then again, what else are you supposed to do here

not attending any uni here actually
forgot to mention I grew up here
currently taking a gap year between hs and college

xD
gonna cap this post for reddit

>zion

looks like wales to me

you're an annoying twat

reminiscing about the time i properly pissed myself in year 7

Richard Spencer supports Joe Biden for some reason

The homeless situation in the US is far worse than here. Of course NYC, LA, San Francisco are full of them, but I've been to smaller places like Providence, Rhode Island and even that had a central square full of schizophrenic junkies.

honestly it's a pretty great place. the "worst" areas aren't even that awful. Erie has the poorest zip code in the US, and it's not even that awful. nowhere in PA have I felt ever physically in danger like I did across the river in Camden, NJ. the worst parts of PA are just depressing, but even then if you're socially spirited you can eek out some fun. People from pittsburgh are weird as fuck, and not in the good way.

All time great webm.
What a little pig.

rah tell us about it

he really hates donald trump

assumed that was like a hench tail

mad how big the USA and Canada are. Baffin Island is twice the size of the UK and has 11,000 residents.

God damned drugoids are a blight on society

She wants a man from Mobile, Alabama

I'm taking a trip to Scotland within the next few years (I was born in leafnation but mums side is from Scotland) to visit family. What should I expect as a tourist? Visiting highlands btw.

But the Lake Erie area seems pretty nice right? I was told Pittsburgh is a nightmare but ive heard legends about Camden

still absolutely sickened that they cancelled the wigan to North Korea train

Attached: CDC799A4-8424-404A-AC7E-8965DA78B349.jpg (2088x1392, 728.41K)

based midget Joe is giving it to Youtube
youtu.be/eV6n9wPUQOk?t=40

Attached: 1575374040528.png (447x293, 283.51K)

she wants a man from scottsdale, arizona

ah, okay. any idea of what you'd like to do?
if you ever want to go into medicine, Gannon has a direct academic pipeline deal with LECOM, so there's that option, but there's tons of work out there. good luck man.

lots of empty fields

reckon all males who aren't me should be killed quite frankly

A remarkable man
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Penn

Yeah, but hates him so much he sides with the most establishment candidate possible after Clinton? Seems a bit fed if you ask me

Red fright inni'

Made a ton of (You)s on outer Zig Forums today.
You just need to make wogs angry and the replies will come flooding in

>should be killed
by whom? your mum? how entitled do you feel? if you want it, try it and see how far you get

we were fuckin around on the school grounds down by the river and i really needed a piss all of a sudden but we were doing some really funny shit that i couldn't miss out on but i laughed too hard and the flood gates burst and i went surreptitiously slipped off to the nurses office and asked if she had any trousers and she said no and i started crying