Not into white girls

I’m a guy who is 6 ft tall, blonde, blue eyed. I’m German-Irish.

I have never been that into white girls. Even when I was in elementary school I had crushes on the few Latina and Asian chicks that I had classes with.

I won’t necessarily not fuck a white girl, it’s just that I prefer literally every other race over them. And when it comes to white girls, the ones I prefer the most are Southern Europeans/Meds, followed by pale girls with dark hair.

Attached: F11EB5B7-5E18-4A4A-A03A-C89E218289BD.jpg (750x937, 187.79K)

I will fuck any girl I can get

Only Zig Forums cares, just let your dick guide you

Based, blonde girls are garbage.

interesting, I have green eyes and can't feel attraction to women who have them.

Nice blog Post faggot

>I’m German-Irish.
Typical mutt.

It doesn't matter what you "prefer" because you're a worthless incel who should be grateful for even the smallest amount of female attention. You'll take whatever you can get and you'll like it, faggot.

But the least desirable white girls for me are honestly my own kind, Aryan chicks. I didn’t have any sisters, and my mom has brown hair, so it wasn’t like I had a bad experience with an Aryan girl in formative years.

I will say though that white girls have annoyed me with a lot them embracing the neoliberal feminism that is damaging this country. Yes, I know there’s women of all races involved but it really is led by white women.

There’s even been a new acronym for them. AWFL’s (American White Feminist Liberals).

who cares?

I’m just curious on your guys opinions.

I won’t go full Zig Forums but do think the media has influenced me this way?

(Yes I did watch The Road to El Dorado as a kid, but I never had a huge crush on that one character).

Hmm... are you the same guy I replied to in the other thread a few hours ago?

People mostly call us mutts because of mexican admixture that's slowly overpowering native white population.
I don't think anyone really has ammunition to make fun of whites so long as their ethnically european.

It's only when their like 20%hispanic 10%black 30%irish and so on.

OP is a faggot though.

Her lips have a funny/cute shape

I'd say media does influence it. You should have asked that in the OP, that would have made it look less like a simple blogpost.

Here’s my women ranking:

>Latinas
>MENA chicks
>Black (African) girls
>East Asian chicks
>Native Americans
>South Asian (Indian, etc.)
>Southeast Asians/Pacific Islanders
>Meds/Southern Europeans
>Pale, dark haired white girls
>Light brunettes
>Aryan chicks

I would see this is set in stone. I’ve seen some Med chicks that are as dark as Latinas and I’d fuck them the second they’d ask me to.

stop the reddit spacing

t.olmec

>I have never been that into white girls
It's ok. I think that people are usually attracted to opposites

I'm 189 cm, brown hair, grey eyes, and I love Cobie Smulders and a similar type of women.

I don’t really remember any non-white celebrity women I had a big crush. It really did start with my elementary classmates. Idk, maybe they were a bit nicer to me then white chicks but I don’t really remember too much.

same. except I'm not blonde blue eyed generic soy boy nor would I ever want to be.

Attached: 67585.jpg (1200x600, 46.62K)

poor moor..

Attached: 599-5991841_crying-pepe-png-transparent-png.png (860x602, 152.79K)

You can have Latinas. Come to Los Angeles and take your pic.

Attached: 1543361383225.webm (720x720, 2.93M)

Is it bad that this turns me on?

*This is not set in stone.

Idk why it autocorrected to that.

They look rich and she has a big ass, this was planned

Yes.

Yeah, I’m pretty there’s a few videos of this couple doing this.

>I’m German-Irish
No your an Amerimutt, if you were born and grew up in America you literally have fuck all to do with either of those countries

>native white population
>ethnically european
Do Amerimutts really do this?

Same I'm green eyed but not into white girls too. Kind of feel bad cause my mom is blonde blue eyed. Probably the reason I'm no into them is because they remind me of my mom. It's brown girls all the way

Attached: EYrXWuoXgAMkzMV.jpg (1538x2048, 463.54K)

>I'm German-Irish

Attached: b590105cd8eba564181c28681478e5fe0c0c2179303abea2d45052635168930f.png (741x630, 27.36K)

?

kys snownigger. you're literally a maggot next to me.

Fassbender, is that you?

Attached: 76c5aef0dc4df45ae4508e17b2dd7538.jpg (728x1024, 150.46K)

I'm the exact opposite. I heavily prefer blonde and blue eyed women, and I'm blonde and blue eyed myself.

lmao. way to throw away your genes.

goddamn it feels good to be a snownigger

Attached: Lundgren.jpg (1120x1555, 196.15K)