Is it just me that feels like shit is getting real with China?

Is it just me that feels like shit is getting real with China?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_the_People's_Republic_of_China.svg.png (1200x800, 7.24K)

America is trying to suck everybody in. Glad Trudeau is going to stay out of it.

You're chinese already anyway

There's just going to be a lot of dick waving. In an age of nuclear weapons and the two largest economies being tied together, America and China both stand more to lose than to gain from any conflict.

Can't wait for the anglosphere to go

Attached: anglo butcher.jpg (413x600, 67.84K)

you mean with the whole Chinese Offensive Virus Infection Disease?

cold war with china was always inevitable. Its just gonna get worse from here on out.

Attached: john-mearsheimer.jpg (1200x630, 72.75K)

ching chong zhang zhong you'll hang on a tree one day you corona spreading insect

That argument has been used before.

In what way

>Assuming direct control of HK
>Skirmishes with India in Ladakh
>Open hostility and lies relating to coronavirus (Chinese officials suggesting the US is to blame for it)
>Putting massive pressure on any country that dares defy it (Australia is one)
>Increasing their military budget massively again
>Threatening Taiwan

And so on. It's like coronavirus has opened some sort of floodgate.

>Russian supporting NATO
YIKES

Attached: HET!.jpg (376x550, 50.58K)

most countries besides ours will stay out of it

There's nothing NATO about hating China.

>literally resides in a non nation created by "Anglos"

The anglosphere is getting dragged in whatever happens. Canada, Australia, and NZ all share an ocean, and we'll be there because we always are.

They will need to expand soon to uphold their population.
My guess is Russia, Mongolia or India

Another reason to genocide every single britbong

Attached: Flemishman.png (757x647, 34.54K)

>both stand more to lose than to gain from any conflict

...as with any war

I'm pissed my life is almost ruined because of chinkyland

>be west
>outsource all your manufacturing to china
>china grows big and strong as a result
>china now attacks you

>WOW WHY IS THIS HAPPENING

Fort Detrick is in the USA not the PRC.
Retarded Monke

I'm currently living in China. I just don't see it happening. The average person here doesn't hate Americans enough. And the thought of sending their only child to fight and die in a pointless war would probably cause outrage at the CCP. What's going on now kind of reminds me of what happens in Nork, on a lighter scale. Endless escalations followed by de-escalations, to keep everyone on their toes.

If there were to be a war, it wouldn't be easy for China to win it. Their Navy currently still sucks and America alone has the strongest in the world, plus all of it's allies would surely step in. They'd get boycotted by nearly every country in the world and their economy would grind to a halt. They also don't grow enough of their own food to be self-sustainable during a world war like that. They actually get a huge portion of their food from America, including most of their pork.

I could be ignorant but I just don't see how this would play out.

No, they have a pathetic GDP per capita and worldwide military presence in comparison to the US

It was a Chinese bioweapon used to destroy the west. It disabled the west and disabled the American navy.

is China gonna take over world, before they take over us? that would be top kek

Mongolia or Vietnam would be last man standing.

australia getting into it with them, but from what I've seen, australians are mad at their own government for pissing off the chinese. I don't think canadians or kiwis want any confrontation with them. Most liberals here don't even want to go against china

theres nothing to take over in mongolia, lol

Better be careful.
We don't take kindly to commie sympathizers.

>And the thought of sending their only child to fight and die in a pointless war would probably cause outrage at the CCP.

Do it, China! DO IT!!!

Dumb souf's, Mongolian steppe is worth more than all the horses in China.

>any day now

>horses
get with the times grandpa

what if I tell we got water?

you guys less water then iraq -_-