Uhhh...guys?

Attached: 84BB3962-F489-4C0F-BEA6-F16D1F7D229B.jpg (586x897, 105.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKZ4LCjLU8U
youtube.com/watch?v=Zi7TxBq-uyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Them all are favelados, no one cares

Attached: 1476929472855.jpg (500x368, 23.05K)

Someone help Brazil

Corona really pulling an f(x) = 2^x huh

Remember when Bolsonaro went on national television to reassure his countrymen that due to his "athletic past" he wouldn't die?

I'm pretty sure those favela dwelling retards will vote for him a second time. If anything that retard should hang for how many lives he allowed to end by refusing to act. Typical.

Noo not death go up nooooooooo!!!!

>Remember when Bolsonaro went on national television to reassure his countrymen that due to his "athletic past" he wouldn't die?
You say this like Bolsonaro died or something. Also last I checked Brazil is doing way better than Netherlands

>You say this like Bolsonaro died or something
Am I seriously going to have to spell out the problem with the country being on fire and the president's first worry being "but what if the country is worried that *I* might die?". Bolsonaro is a fucking retard, and not even in the Trump "I understand why a lot of people voted for him" way.

>Also last I checked Brazil is doing way better than Netherlands
Of course you'd think that.

>347,398 positive cases
> O U T O F 735,224 T E S T S O N L Y

no

>the country being on fire
Sorry I didnt realize they were on fire, I thought this was a boomervirus thread.

>Of course you'd think that.
Wupps I was right and you were wrong. Netherlands is doing way worse than Brazil now what. Let me guess...I need to "wait 2 weeks?"

Attached: lellll.png (1148x854, 103.79K)

>I don't understand how viruses work
>I don't know what R0 is
>I don't understand how preventative measures could impact a situation

I bet you still believe that, like a miracle, it will all just disappear very soon.

Based

Whatever preventative measures could impact a situation, Netherlands FAILED at it way harder than Brazil did. Hell you are right behind "herd immunity" tier Sweden.
I want to say "in spite of being first world" but then thats kind of redundant at this point.

Netherlands of all countries has no room to scorn anyone except for their slightly more fail-tier West European brethren.

how many test did your country do then?

I've gotten 2 (two) corona tests and both come back negative

worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

Total tests: 735,224

Positive cases: 347,398

47% of tests come out pozzed wtf

government is not keeping track of it
but until april the federal goverment distributed 2.5 million tests, add the tests bought by the states and municipalities and you can estimate it's at least more than 3 million

>Netherlands FAILED
>growth is slowing down
Ok retard.

>Netherlands of all countries has no room to scorn anyone
Because my government failed to take the situation seriously fast enough, I've suddenly lost the right to point out that Bolsonaro is almost as retarded as you are?

kek, they are still accelerating

We only test people with symptoms and essential workers, not random people. So they have a much greater chance of being infected.

>>growth is slowing down
You cant shit your pants then be like "oh but my shit is slowing down hahaha" after its done tearing up every other nursing home in the country. No shit your shit is slowing down, dumbass.

> I've suddenly lost the right to point out that Bolsonaro is almost as retarded as you are?
He's yet to fuck it up as badly as Netherlands. But we'll wait 2 weeks and see if Brazil manages to magically surpass you guys ok. Until then, fucking LOL at a Dutchoid trying to lecture a third world nation on their virus handling

no, maybe the have the possibility to make 3 million test, but there's no way they could have done so much tests in such a short period of time.
you not only need the test itself to make it, you need medics to take the sample, and scientist to check the outcome.

>government is not keeping track of it
that's not a good thing at all.

is there any excess mortality statistics from brazil available?

If you're shitposting, your shitposts are dumb and you are dumb. If not, you're just dumb.

The total test is 3 million in brazil. But 3 million is not cases but samples. You usually test people twice to see if he still has the virus. Worldometer doesn't keep proper track of every data. Most gouv. have their own interpretation of that data and are mostly late at showing it due to lag.

You don't understand us, he will not end his term or get a bullet in his head. Ruling this country is like riding a wild horse. They go from love to hate very fast. A brainlet like him don't have what it takes.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKZ4LCjLU8U

youtube.com/watch?v=Zi7TxBq-uyw

Keep coughing, Dutchboy. I'm sure one day you will be able to look down on some Brazilians. Maybe.

also 3 million isn't especially huge for the brazilian population or at their state of the pandemic. I assume they're going to reach herd immunity by mid june and more death.

Coronavirus, Coronavirus
Lávense las manos, háganlo seguido

Attached: 1519501811933.jpg (306x165, 6.15K)

Meanwhile our country is opening up.

Attached: lmao.jpg (664x1199, 358.05K)

If you manage to get him to step down before this crisis is over, that'd actually be really impressive. Necessary too.

I'm afraid it might be going too fast. China and South Korea are already showing hints of a second wave, we might get one too if the retards in The Hague aren't careful.

>"Incalculable loss"
Lel

>that's not a good thing at all
yeah, but that number you posted is not official, I've been checking that site and it hasn't changed for 2 weeks already, it's pretty obvious they tested more than that
I found a more recent news and it says that until may 21 8.4 million tests have been distributed already, the goverment plans on distributing 46 million until september, I'm not saying it means 8.4 million were tested... anyway you get the idea

"learn exponential growth with Brazil"

yes, the data for the amount of test is from april, while the data for the amount of positive cases is actual.

23 deaths the last 24 hours. I'm not staying home for that. Going to play football today.

I've only been half paying attention: so everyone hates Bolsonaro because he refused to lock the country down or something?

lmao look at this retarded faggot

some do, some don't
I personally don't care, it's been months since last time I stepped outside

Last time I checked the news on Brazil, some local governors are shutting down their states themselves because Bolsonaro's attitude is
>Muh economy
>Weak people die anyway

And that's how we get second waves. Just because there's few deaths now doesn't mean the virus is gone, or couldn't quickly spread again when people stop social distancing.

t. another buttblasted Euro-peon doing far far worse than Brazil or the Netherlands

lel, whats next? can we get a Britbong in here?

You are number one in everything Corfona related. People spitting in each others face because they have to wear masks is my favorite American moment.

Attached: reute4.jpg (720x480, 48.01K)