/brit/

Paisley edition

Attached: Paisley.jpg (1300x742, 283.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/x9k4tr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DOUG!

Attached: waterfox_qSAS0Pk9VA.jpg (417x765, 50.14K)

I bet that theres juices loose about these hooses

this is the least british street I've ever seen

thats because you're subhuman

Well this is worrying

>BBC
What does it means? I saw this many times on this website.

looks like somewhere university students live in the uk

Press F to pay respects

> Saturn was born in the wild in Mississippi, US, in 1936. He was captured that year and was shipped to Berlin, where he was brought to the Berlin Zoological Garden. He is most notable as the subject of an urban myth that he was previously Adolf Hitler's "pet alligator. During World War II, much of the Berlin Zoo was destroyed. Of the zoo's 16,000 animals, only 96 survived. When the aquarium building was destroyed by a bomb on 23 November 1943, 20 to 30 alligators and crocodiles were killed. Press reports documented that the streets near the aquarium were littered with alligator and crocodile corpses, but that some, including Saturn, had survived and were wandering through the city in search of food. Saturn was discovered by British soldiers, who then gave the alligator to the Soviets. In the 1950s, the United States gave the Soviet Union a younger, female alligator as a gift. Shipka, who was thirty years younger than Saturn, later died, and Saturn was so distressed by her death that he refused food for a time. Once, a drunk visitor threw a boulder on his head to wake him up, after which zoo veterinarians fought to keep him alive for months. In 1993, when Russian tanks were moving down the Garden Ring after the collapse of the Soviet Union, Saturn cried out because of the vibrations, which a zookeeper thinks reminded him of the Battle of Berlin. Saturn resisted the move to the new zoo, refusing to eat for four months and becoming close to death. In the 2010s, Saturn once again stopped eating, this time for nearly a year. Zoo staff injected him with vitamins to try to keep him alive. Moscow announced that Saturn had died at the age of 84 on 23 May 2020.

Attached: 883CBB6E-3E41-4F20-97F6-5DA45977C761.gif (1024x576, 415.78K)

boisterous boi catalan

doug just told me he's taking off the name to post now because I won't stop calling him a chink
he said "I'm ruining his life"
poor lad is very invested in his /brit/ personality

Its near Glasgow airport, ethnic guy in corner shop, full of smackheads down here

something's knocking on my fucking windows again

>implying revealing yourself to be a member of the hateful underbelly of the internet won't automatically cause you to fail your pozzed fine arts course
>implying the supposed boundary-pushers of the art world aren't just milquetoast poseurs engaging in allowable but meaningless rebellion

Broadcasting British Corporation

>thumbnail doesn't have bbc news on top left
>expanded pic does
fucking magic

is it a branch? had something similar with wind blowing a branch against my window

knock knock knocking on user's door

Better be careful.

Major cringe at this

Grim grim shithole

lol wtf

Haven't gone to church since Christmas lmao

no
something's been knocking on my windows and banging on my backdoor for a few weeks now,
it also caused one of my fence panels to buckle, indicating it jumped over it despite being a big bastard
my dog hears it too and is constantly growling at something outside during the night

kingdom come had a god tier soundtrack too
streamable.com/x9k4tr

life would be so much more fulfilling if I woke up at like 2 or 3 am I reckon. getting to watch the world wake up while you just sit back seems very appealing, almost like you’re on a higher level of existence

but no, i go to bed at 3

I feel bad for him

Mental. Probably a virus of some sort.

same but Christmas 2007 probably

you need to contact your GP asap

Attached: 1589532764472.jpg (415x604, 50.02K)

3 pumpkin spice pecan cookies gown the gullet

Just remembered how my Italian mate back in high school used to kiss him mum right on the lips. Horrible sight to behold. But he had GTA Vice City so I went over to his place pretty often.

my aunt does this to me
grim

Of course I can make you scream but if you ask for more, bullshit matador grab the floor whip it cracked to all fours, you whimper while I check my phone who's next assassin roam,
music drifts I have no home. Choose this life you're on your own.

>muh edgy secret club
dont think anyone in the real world actually cares mate

>nooooooo you can’t just show affection towards your parents you must give them a sterile handshake and nod of the head

Need the government to step in

My Dad was born near here