This failed experiment should've been disolved after WW1

Attached: flagoftheeternallosers.png (290x174, 335)

I agree

Attached: 900px-Flag_of_the_German_Empire.svg.png (900x600, 694)

rent free

Yeah, no, maybe.

Agreed
If there was no Germany nothing could stop Czechoslovakia

Attached: Vznik Československa.jpg (600x394, 150.51K)

Agreed

Attached: hre.png (936x966, 606.58K)

Just nuke this shithoel to the ground

i don't know

Would pick this desu.

agreed

Bavaria, Switzerland, BaWü, Austria and Liechtenstein should instead form their own country.

this, based, kino, redpilled

Don't know about recent Bavaria, but BaWü is slowly turning towards the shitter, so wouldn't advice it.
t. live in Norf BaWü

It's still better than the rest of this shithole

why would you say that?

#1 country in Europe, you guys should fucking rule the world without the nazi stuff

Because it is the fucking truth and I am tired of people pretending it's not
Lmao the US and maybe China rule the world. Europe is irrelevant but at least some countries there have a good standard of living (which we also do not)

That's true the nuclear treaties suck ass, I wouldn't even mind Sweden having some nukes
Germany has pretty great standards of living though?

this but unironically

>Germany has pretty great standards of living though
No it's Somalia tier minus the relaxed'ness towards crime. I am currently learning Norwegian to escape this literal hellhole

Bismarck has been proven right in the long term. Willy really should have sprung for an alliance with Russia, or at least renewed the reinsurance treaty.

Ouch, alright Sweden is just same same

>Implying I meant it ironically
The last good politician we had was Bismarck. The rest were literal retards

>Muslims in Germany: 5.5%
>Muslims in Norway: 3.29%
If you want to escape from Somalis and other Nafris, you will need to leave Europe.

If you're going to Norway just make sure to vote in Germany.. You'll be the powerhouse of Europe for a good 50 years probably

I used the term Somalia to put an extra emphasis on how trash this country is. I'd rather deal with goatfuckers than the typical krautrat despite me being unfortunately one of them

Nope I am going to ditch the g*rman citizenship asap and try getting the Norwegian Citizenship.

Lol, I can understand that. No fucking way I am moving to Norway though..

Not him, but being somewhat sceptic of the powerhouse-thing is a good way.
Hell, half of the EU (esp Italy, Spain and Greece) would block anything that would make this country more "powerful" and would rather support France if they had to choose from.

Attached: Uniting_for_Consensus_core.png (800x370, 112.28K)

This shit is just like Corona, we don't know how it'll turn out. I mean France and Italy will be the same but Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, etc are actually looking good now.

If you'd like to try another failed experiment, you could join my micronation.

On corona maybe, but my point was that no country would seriously consider siding in a all-or-nothing situation with us.

>No fucking way I am moving to Norway though..
Why not? Norwegians are cool and Norway also has a beautiful landscape (unlike germany)