Ultra nationalistic

>ultra nationalistic
>semi controlled economy
>banned degenerate media
>militaristic

You wish you were chinese

Attached: bigstock-China-Flag-6103851.jpg (900x567, 45.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chinalawtranslate.com/china-social-credit-score/
youtube.com/watch?v=fdfZhGvB_Fc
youtube.com/watch?v=Onm6Sb3Pb2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=o6Buhli5MYk
twitter.com/isgoodrum/status/975536363364696064?s=09
youtube.com/watch?v=MkILQ6D2m_I
youtube.com/watch?v=lH2gMNrUuEY
youtube.com/watch?v=Xf4kgquuZMc
youtube.com/watch?v=FqbT7pFWS_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>a dystopian totalitarian shithole
no thanks

Is that weak pol bait?

+50 social credit added to your rating. Now you're allowed to NOT starve to death. Congratulations, Mr. Chong

I would rather live in any other of the eastern european shitholes the posters ITT are from

Rofl. Every flag in this thread has benefited more from Communism than anything else.

Cope.

fuck up ryan you racist cunt

fuck off Nigel Chang Xiao

>dystopian
>apathetic society that doesn't blink an eye when someone dies right in front of them
>one of the worst polluters (yes I realize that's an ironic statement coming from an American, don't assume I'm letting my own country off the hook)
>cheap, shitty products that are tainted with cobalt and other toxic materials
>worse than israeli zionists when it comes to someone critiquing their governmental policies, equates criticism of the government with racism
BUT BRO THEY'RE SO LE EBIN AND BASED HAHA NI HAO

> Extremely toxic people.
> Hive mind that favors those who do not question authority.
> Chinese media completely controlled for government.
> Social credit system that holds total control of your life, and your reputation. If you are seen doing something the government does not like they can take away your ability to travel, purchase certain services, and find jobs.
> Total lack of privacy.
In this society, you are taught and forced day 1 to be a total robot, there is no free thought, no hobbies, not even the existence of shared principles and ideas, you are constantly being reminded that you are just a number and only exist to help the government and nothing else.

No, that is the european union, China is just dystopian and totalitarian

why do laowais always believe and spread lies about china?

Why do zhangs always post with foreign flags if their country is so great?

>why do laowais always believe and spread lies about china?
Explain the Chinese Social Credit system.

there's nothing wrong with a system that encourages donating to charity and doing good works and punishes bad behavior.

No shit, they're called laws, every country has them. That's not what he asked.

You're literally living in the early 2000s/1980s my guy

Do you even know how it works?
chinalawtranslate.com/china-social-credit-score/

But punishes those who talk negativity about the government, you are also being tracked everyday for everything that you do, from purchasing groceries, traveling, and your job. The system itself monitors you 24/7.

To add on the entire definition of the Credit System is literally just that, a system that monitors the actions on citizens and judges by their credit score.

Based

>But punishes those who talk negativity about the government
Yeah
except that Doesnt happen

> except that Doesnt happen
youtube.com/watch?v=fdfZhGvB_Fc
youtube.com/watch?v=Onm6Sb3Pb2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=o6Buhli5MYk

>Human development index is on par with Mexico
nah I'm good

Attached: Guangdong.jpg (987x740, 133.05K)

Not sure how these American media outlets and a meme yotuber prove your point but okay
twitter.com/isgoodrum/status/975536363364696064?s=09

Go back

You're telling a lie and you know it, Wang. I've seen tons of Chinese people irl and online who absolutely fume at the thought of anyone dissenting with the CCP. They're utterly brainwashed machine parts.

>punishes bad behavior
Except "bad behavior" is not clearly defined and can mean whatever the government wants it to mean.

> Uses mere tweet from a random person with no citations vs 3 well documented pieces
> Twitter, also an American media outlet.
Try again.

See
It literally is defined

They banned 4channel too so nobody can post here. I think that alone makes it so I dont want to move to China

Thats the biggest termite mound I've ever seen

I am Chinese and I hate it thanks

>> Uses mere tweet from a random person with no citations vs 3 well documented pieces
Alright so you didn't read anything in the tweet

Zig Forums and 4channel both aren't banned, it's only google captcha and you can post if you have a pass

>Alright so you didn't read anything in the tweet
I did, and its bad. You are clearly brainwashed.

>I did and it's-
You didn't read anything in there because you said that literal translated documents of the social credit system are not real

I guess none of 1B+ Chinese want to buy a pass then. Not even the sexpats.

>Chinese state media says that the government is good
Ok

Their babies dont even wear diapers because their onesies have a flap so the babies can piss and shit in the street. China is a literal shithole

there have been plenty of (s)expat posters from china over the years, but they post during american downtime because timezones
Recently there's been a britbong in shanghai
I've only seen 2 real chinese chinese posters

>because you said that literal translated documents of the social credit system are not real
I never said that, you lack basic reading comprehension skills if you believe I said that.
Ian Goodrun provides no citation of the images that he provided, and there is no copyright or markings of where the images came from therefore its possible he entirely fabricated it which is why I said bad.
Another thing you provided only one citation to defend why its not bad vs the 3 I provided if you say that my sources don't count then explain why, don't just say that they are American (which I honestly find ironic considering you are using an American platform too to contest my argument) and then go around trying to disprove these below:
youtube.com/watch?v=MkILQ6D2m_I
youtube.com/watch?v=lH2gMNrUuEY
youtube.com/watch?v=Xf4kgquuZMc
youtube.com/watch?v=FqbT7pFWS_I