Here's the average Italian American

here's the average Italian American

Attached: 9550e0e1b7d18851501a141ce15b9c7e.png (635x667, 579K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IV9r1lZxRS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wrong pic

Attached: af400f9d0fe325a3c93f0a17f09e5478.jpg (565x800, 58.6K)

Vito is a fuckboy
Based

Eyy i'm walkin' here

>americans take hold of the franchise
>italian mafia?? the game is about le nigger mafia and racism now :))
Fuck americans tbqh

>He was a sex symbol of the 1920s, who was known in Hollywood as the Latin Lover (a title invented for him by Hollywood moguls), The Great Lover, or simply Valentino.[1] His premature death at the age of 31 caused mass hysteria among his fans and further propelled his status as a cultural film icon.

> Women loved him and thought him the epitome of romance. However, American men were less impressed, walking out of his movies in disgust. With the Fairbanks type being the epitome of manhood, Valentino was seen as a threat to the "All American" man. One man, asked in a street interview in 1922 what he thought of Valentino, replied, "Many other men desire to be another Douglas Fairbanks. But Valentino? I wonder ..."[30] Women in the same interview found Valentino "triumphantly seductive. Puts the love-making of the average husband or sweetheart into discard as tame, flat, and unimpassioned."[30] Men may have wanted to act like Fairbanks, but they copied Valentino's look. A man with perfectly greased-back hair was called a "Vaselino".[30]

Attached: Rudolph_Valentino.jpg (670x900, 100.9K)

looks hapa

mafia 3 was unironically had a good story

I wanna cook inside Carmen

Wrong picture. This how they look:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IV9r1lZxRS4

yeah, I'm not touching that with a ten-foot pole.

the game has too much repetitive missions, but the cut scene and voice acting was fantastic. the actors really put a lot of effort into their roles.

/this
Fucking ruined Mafia

looks like my brother

>video games
Grow up, incel.

jewish

No, this is.

Attached: Wop.jpg (1024x559, 143K)

im 140 pounds

Wrong pic, THIS is the average Italian American

Attached: 93d447d212f2047146bdbec00239fcfe.gif (500x250, 1.98M)

This is mainly the fault of being from a north eastern state especially from a northeastern city. You're all fat mutts over there. I'm sure MOST of the people with german, italian, french or whatever surnames in the Northeast are turbo mutts mixed with even non-white people (latinos). It seems every Italian that comes from the non-shithole Northeast, looks miles better

Attached: opiuygh.gif (500x278, 1.98M)

>You're all fat mutts over there
coping southerner. Dixiecucks are the fattest fucks in the country.

They maybe fatter, but your whites are certainly mutter than them. Everybody I meet from the Northeast has like 6 different ancestries.

better than having your ancestors breed with literal slaves

fagcel cope

Attached: average italian woman.jpg (1200x746, 194.79K)

the only point people try to make is "i bet the whites aren't even really white"

yeah 365 million citizens and not one in country/region/state is white hahahaha

Average northeast mutt

Attached: Average northeast mutt.webm (480x600, 2.86M)

ahahah holy fuck

i'm an italian american, why don't i look like this

Must not be one..

gabagool

I unironically look like Vito with a bit narrower jaw.
t. Armenian