Is it true that American Evangelicalism (U.S...

Is it true that American Evangelicalism (U.S. subversion tactic) is taking hold in many former Catholic countries like Brazil and Phillipines?

Attached: 1589853516983.jpg (1086x652, 283.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yczNvJt9hYE
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whey the fuck is there an Israeli flag at some Brazilian march.

Yes, and Mormons too.

Please don't post this guy. Everyone's sick of him.

Because they are Evangelicals

Its the majority religion in latin america
No, your autistic %s taken from wikipedia that claim that the region is 99% "catholic" don't mean anything, people who actually go to church are Evangelists

>judeo-christian values
the islam of america

Yes and I like it, I'm Catholic but Catholic people tend to be left-winger

Attached: basado.jpg (1280x853, 103.85K)

>former catholic
lol no

hmm... by your logic the majority is non religious

An actual cancer that needs to be terminated

Non religious is not a religion
Dump ape

Yes its so cringe

Yes.
In the permissive and debauched society we live in now, many people want to go back to the times where the Church exercised control with an iron fist so they are lured by the promises of an austere life made by evangelicals. They want to be told what to do what not to do and evangelicals exploit that.

YES.

They also have deep ties to keeping drugs illegal by electing representatives to the Senate, so they can have monopoly and profit from trafficking it without regulations.

I forgot to mention something.
Running a garage church is really profitable and may become a gold mine if you are lucky to have your cult to become mainstream enough. That's another explanation for the proliferation of those stupid garage churches.

There's a difference between being an Evangelist and Evangelical. Evangelicals tend to basically be religious virtue signalers that don't practice

lmao and when did I say it is?

>austere life
>Evangelicals
Kek
The Evangelical I know literally lives a better life than the average person. Going on big family trips all the time etc

The logic of my post is that the biggest RELIGION is the one that has more practicants and you went and said something about non religious people

Only you pussie, I love him.

you figured it out, chimp

Based, that "church" is located in 18 de Julio (the most important avenue of Montevideo)

Attached: 412481.jpg (860x571, 154.87K)

It's worse than you can imagine.

Attached: cringe.png (680x517, 552.5K)

You don't know anything about Brazil my friend. The catholic church got such a presence in some states that there are even processions with hundred thousand of followers. Brazil is a huge country, some places like in the Northeastern states the catholic church pretty much has such a hold there, that they pretty much negotiate worker's affairs and class disputes to the point of even handling the political and moral agenda of the region.

Evangelicals are mostly surging in the North and the SouthEast due to heavy foreigner and liberal presence in those regions, also the fact that until Pope Francis South America was mostly considered a non-priority issue.

If you honestly doubt the catholic church presence here, you should know that we even got FSSPX masses and Good Shepard Traditional masses like in Europe, especially in France

Evangelicals will be forever associated with the US, Bolsonaro and by the fact they literally disregard science and people's lives for money

Attached: 1588551328282.jpg (768x512, 70.8K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yczNvJt9hYE

t. zoomer internet tradcat LARPING and coping his country elected an Evangelist

Unfortunately, yes.
Evangelicals/Bolsonaro supporters think Israel is God's choosen land

Tecnically Bolsonaro is catholic, this evangelical larping is just political agenda.

Do French not know a different between an Evangelist and Evangelical?
Paul was an Evangelist. Osteen is an Evangelical
t. Burger

Attached: tumblr_myhi4txANI1sdvco3o1_640.jpg (607x519, 45.81K)

Oficially catholic that goes on evangelicals churches and support evangelical policies.
A crypto-evangelical

Whatever, you know what I mean in this context

Latin America yes. Phillippines I don't think so. Also European Catholic countries don't have evangelicals.
lol no, mormons are a meme

I am not a tradcat lmao, I enjoy Latin Masses, but I am not a FSSPX member or anything like that, if anything I am super pro-Pope Francis which would set me apart from most tradcaths

Also I am definetly not coping, Bolsonaro was the best thing to happen to this country as he literally exposed evangelicals and the US presence here for all eternity, everyone knows who are the cancer of this nation

>Tecnically Bolsonaro is catholic
There is no such thing as being technically catholic, the only thing he worships is the security of his own family and for that he will sell everything and burn anyone for that

>Also European Catholic countries don't have evangelicals.
Half of Germany is protestant

>Evangelicalism
Why are Zig Forumscels so obsessed with them?

There are Mormons here, this Church is in my neighborhood

Attached: Capilla-1.jpg (723x542, 75.3K)

>Half of Germany is protestant
German protestantism not evangelism, its Lutheranism.
Also, Germany is not a Catholic COuntry.

>if anything I am super pro-Pope Francis which would set me apart from most tradcaths
No. Traditional catholics stand with the Pope.
It's only internet teenagers that think that hating the Pope is being traditional

Yes, but they are insignificant. Evangelicals are 30% of our population. I would be surprised if 2% of Brazilians were mormon.

>Also, Germany is not a Catholic COuntry.
It is. The Zentrum btfo Bismarck's kulturkampf