/mena/ + /diaspoo/

I am Greek edition

Attached: 1e10433d0bed7b40aa115a7c8333e3ae.jpg (700x525, 37.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ArUcvJmFCHc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Previous:

yesterday I posted this and the thread went on for hours
why was that the perfect bait somehow

Attached: turkey.jpg (750x634, 42.68K)

she probably got her DMs obliterated by thirsty pakis lmao

link if anyone is interested in the clusterfuck
I literally only made the OP

apparently there is SSNP discord server. I didn't go on it but from what I heard it's filled with Pakis hahaha

Attached: saskatchewan_cut.jpg (364x461, 35.68K)

what mena countries have the most incels

Egypt

surely you found a job user, surely you arent going to be a worthless NEET for the whole summer, right?

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 87.61K)

Alabaı posting for Secularism and Ba'ath/Social Nationalist Merger.

Attached: Alabaı.jpg (650x782, 105.96K)

do pakis really believe this ?

Attached: 1589675803110.jpg (1065x799, 523.05K)

He looks like somone id drink tea with

There is nothing more pathetic than a Christian from Middle East

>Entire identity built on worshipping a prophet as your god, to the point that even if you don't believe in Christianity at all you still use "christian" to distinguish yourself from other muslims
>7/24 butthurt on twitter, constantly seething at Turks and Jews despite the former not even recognizing their existence
>made up genocides define their history
>wannabe europeans
>Nassem Taleb
>When your teacher asks you to draw your country on a map the Assyrian kid gives a blank look
>to prove that they are not like other arabs they date black men
>women are obliged to dress like blacked actresses so that people don't confuse them with regular people
>"muh wine"

Literally the only valid point that they still exist is a bad copy of judaism and their women are judiciously built for bbc

Attached: crosscuck.png (944x786, 392.21K)

Yes
I don't know why either but they do

They love Turkish Period Dramas.

you accepted the offer?
she's not turkish?

Why pakis?

you literally stole that from an equally buttblasted turk
if muslim countries are so great, why aren't you living in them?

I would drink tea with him definitely, unless he's on Sheep Guarding Duty.

Attached: Alabaı 9.jpg (245x206, 12.05K)

Jesus (pbuh) is the messiah, but Mohammad (pbuh) is the prophet like moses:

The Prophet who will come from the "EAST". The Bible defined "EAST" to mean Arabia, and the lands of Kedar and Teman (Saudi Arabia today).

The Prophet who will come from "Arabia".

The Prophet who will come from the lands and "tents of Kedar" and "lands of Teman". Kedar and Teman (also called "Tema" in the Bible) are two of Ishmael's sons: Genesis 25:13-15.

The Prophet who will "crush the idols of the deserts of Kedar".

The Prophet who will "fight the idol worshipers" in the deserts of Kedar.

The people of Kedar will Glorify GOD Almighty, and GOD will Glorify His Holy Temple "in Kedar".

"Arabia will rejoice and blossom".

The Prophet who will come from the "Desert". Again, the Bible also defined the "Desert" to mean the lands of Arabia, Kedar and Teman.

The Prophet of the "New Law" & "New Covenant", whom the Jews "must not fear".

The Prophet who is "like Moses". Both Muhammad and Moses brought new Laws. There is the Law of Moses, which the entire Bible is built on, and there is the Law of the Holy Quran, which Islam is built on.

Also in the New Testament, Christ is recorded to have said this to the Jews: "So [For this reason; Therefore] I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to people [a nation] who do the things God wants in his kingdom [will produce its fruit]." (Matthew 21:43). Jesus Christ here spoke about foreign people; non-Jews. Jesus was a Jew and was speaking with Jews. Read more

Also, "(GOD's) burden shall be upon Arabia" (Isaiah 21:13), means GOD Almighty's Divine Assignment to His Warriors and True Believers shall be put upon the shoulders of the Arabs through Islam and also through the 2nd return of Jesus Christ from Arabia, according to both Islam and the Bible

"Indeed, We have sent to you a Messenger as a witness upon you just as We sent to Pharaoh a messenger. quran (73:15)

>muh islamic ummah will rise again
>this time for sure inshalla3

allot of them have an inferiority complex and larp as other nationalities lol. Most of them suck up to the Turkish government. Pakistan doesn't even recognize Armenia as a country lmao

ignore "government". i had something else in my mind when i wrote that

Attached: khorif.png (647x324, 18.96K)

whats the link with SSNP tho

same concept but instead of turkboos they're levantboos

Yes obviously
Finding a job right now is impossible for thousands of people
But i got someone knocking on my door telling me to work with them
Based هلوسة
But hes most lilkely an assblasted christian
Do dogs drink tea?

probably because they see turks and levantine as white

Only decaf.

Attached: Tazı.jpg (640x425, 138.3K)

uae should kick out all pajeet and christian refugees

:oo
hers a nice song
youtu.be/ArUcvJmFCHc

nobody likes a

People in here only support Pakistan in INTERNATIONAL and DIPLOMATIC relations between two countries. Pakis misunderstand this interest.They have to learn the sad truth.

Check this work of art
nhentai.net/g/314464/

Cope
I cant tell the difference between your flag and theirs

how is it hentai if it is clearly western?

إِنَّ الأَرْضَ لِلّهِ يُورِثُهَا مَن يَشَاء مِنْ عِبَادِهِ وَالْعَاقِبَةُ لِلْمُتَّقِينَ

Attached: 2050_europe_map.png (415x914, 201.13K)