Is this 1, 2, or 3 continents?

Is this 1, 2, or 3 continents?

Attached: 81QH0-qF3gL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1150x1500, 162.29K)

Who the fuck says it's three?

Canada
North America
South America

North Central South

Greenland
North America
Central America
South America
Caribbean

Central america is part of North American continent.

2 people who say 1 or 3 are retards

2 Geographic
North America
South America

2 Economic
Anglo America
Iberoamerica + Caribbean

3 Cultural
Anglo America
Latin America
Portuguese America

retard

Francophone canada

Only one continent, the human continent. Noone can prove me wrong.

I opened this thread to post the same lame joke I want to die

depends on how you would define what is a continent

Joke?

It's two continents. Fuck the Afro-Eurasians that say otherwise. The Central American isthmus is a million times more sensible a continental divide than the fucking Ural watershed or Negev desert.

This, but tbqh i prefer to consider Europe a continent

Continents are a way to group countries based mainly on their geography but also to a lesser extent considering history and culture

how many continents are in pic related and why?

Attached: 12389123980123.jpg (1300x1300, 101.01K)

3 and a half

why?

you could say it is because tectonic plates, or by geographics natural borders, even you could say it for cultural reasons

África
Then the suez channel separe them from Asia
Then we have the Urals separing Europe and Asia
Then we have ocean separing Oceania from Asia

British Isles
Australia
Eurasiafrica

2(±1)

Attached: how many continents are there on earth.gif (1488x755, 195.36K)

Your little island is not a continent retard

africa is quite clearly its own landmass and subsaharan africa shares history and a current socioeconomic status
north africa is quite different in those regards, hence why geography is the real deciding factor, as they are clearly part of the african landmass, thus the only land border that the continent has is the Suez channel

Europe is another continent, with its borders being the Ural and Caucasus mountain chains. Geographically speaking, this is the one to have the most dubious claim of being its own continent for sure, without having its own tectonic plate and one of its land borders being 1000s of kms long and only delimited by some shitty mountains that arent even that tall. However let's not forget that is still a completely contiguous territory, aside from islands, as it doesnt really have exclaves elsewhere. But most important, the historic and cultural aspects have the biggest relevance here, being this the place that came up with the concept of continents to start with, and having big cultural and genetic similarities. The borders seem kinda arbitrary and they are, they were just placed there for the necessity of having a clear defined border to the continent that existed by definition before such geographical requisites were even considered. The concept of Europe being its own continent throughout history since the inception of the term continent are strong enough to justify their status as a continent today

Asia is therefore, what's not Europe in the Eurasian landmass. Historically been defined as what is east of the Bosphorus, its borders were already mentioned in the previous paragraphs. Its sea border with Oceania being the Weber Line. There is clear genetical, cultural and historical differences between the Moluccas and New Guinea to the Malayan archipielago to justify it, however just like the Eurasian borders, these are only delimited as a necessity of coming up with clear borders for a clearly different country which is....

yes it is
be quiet
think I'll wait for the film adaption of this novel

north america
south america
asia
europe
africa
australia
zealandia
britannia

Attached: 1559199062985.jpg (553x552, 37.99K)

Shut up fool with delusions of grandeur. You're no longer what you were

3 continents
America
Mexico
South mexico

Attached: 1589356481519.png (1200x675, 873.31K)

Two, America and Europe

alaska america
canada america
us america
mexico america
central america
brazil america
really south america

Oh there's a bit of Russia too. So 3, counting Asia.

Bro in case no one has told you in a while, you're really fucking smart. Thanks for the informative post

1, but for practical purposes it's better to divide them.
Same for Europe. Europe doesn't even make sense from an historical point of view, it's just practical since it has so many countries.
We should talk about macroregions instead of continents 2bh, and there's a tendency to do so I'd say (Asia-Pacific, MENA, etc.)