How do they deal with white people literally flying over and fucking and breeding their women?

How do they deal with white people literally flying over and fucking and breeding their women?

How are they okay with this shit, especially when most of their country is dealing with birth issues?

You'd expect this from Europe with their migrants, but not from Asia.

Attached: asia-3.jpg (1104x795, 96.52K)

We simply dont care because we do fly over europe and america and have cute wives too.
Why do you even care? Much insecurity?

>their women

incel

shekels
t. white

literally who gives a shit except seething incels like you
have a fucking life outside who is fucking whose women
better yet: have sex :)

imagine caring about what dumb prostitutes do because you share a nationality with them

Only Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore are dealing with birth issues. Since SEA are overpopulated, they migrate to those countries or in the case of Taiwan and Korea, their men will marry Vietnamese woman

This is somehow happened with any Zig Forums poster, they think all of the womens in their country are theirs.

i've fucked other men's women. ask me anything

It's not just the prostitutes

im not okay with this
cuck

Are you a descendent of the american slave?

nope

degenerate

they came on to me. not the other way around.

Ofc you are, you people can't even reproduce.

How am I supposed to get sex if not from asia? All Finnish women want is arab and black men.

Attached: i648gmqsk74y.png (645x1260, 440.33K)

We're not that's why we're working with the Jews to genocide wh*te people.

>1.0 birth rate

someone has to create the new generation of koreans

Ok let’s do some quick math here.
Assume 1/3 of the white male population is weebs, that’s about 100 million people. Assuming 5% can actually get laid here, that’s about 5 million people. Now Japan alone has a population of 120 million people, which means about 60 million women, each of which probably dates an average of 20 men in her lifetime. That means only 1 white guy gets laid here for every 240 Japanese guys. That’s some pretty good odds in my opinion

i can reproduce with white women

all i see in this cunt are fat and ugly foreigners who go out with our 4/10 looking women. no one here really bothers what those losers do with each other

What about indians user ?

Asia is free sex.

The only times girls flirted with me was when I was in Asia, one even asked me out... what can you do? I can’t refuse my love to cute asian women

it's a good thing really
breed our women white men you don't have to marry them or anything

how gay are you

White people have terrible taste in asian women. They always go for the ugliest ones.

But we Korean training White horse too: P
Here was a pic that alpha ilbe guy teaching his white horse a week ago

Attached: F95D71F9-48B1-46F7-AFA6-BE4612E120A1.jpg (828x1517, 510.72K)

Hafus aren't real Koreans

Is this a forum for boasting about having sex?

nice nice i love seeing blond white woman get sexed by korean men it's so beautiful

FPBP
>MUH NATIVE WOMEN
need to all fucking hang, literally who gives a fuck what women think lmao