This land is mine. God gave this land to me...

This land is mine. God gave this land to me. It is paid for in the blood of the British race who fought and conquered it. Our bones now buried throughout this great continent and an outpost of the British race for all of time.

Attached: Australia.jpg (1926x1926, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/australia-news/ng-interactive/2019/mar/04/massacre-map-australia-the-killing-times-frontier-wars
theconversation.com/ancient-aboriginal-stories-preserve-history-of-a-rise-in-sea-level-36010
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hey, it's that place from that rick and morty episode
good shit

Desert hellhole

Attached: 676EB881-4169-4D4A-BE1A-3F62182F2DFB.jpg (622x703, 32.74K)

ALWAYS HAS BEEN
ALWAYS WILL BE

I love Tame Impala

cool bro, when u leavin?

very based Ausbro, good luck in gaining your independence from China

yea u wish wh*te dog

Attached: white dog hunter.jpg (720x960, 571.55K)

Attached: 1574728746391.jpg (1280x1080, 289.87K)

Soon budda

Attached: 1588212768026.jpg (678x960, 74.1K)

powerful

Attached: Australian Flag 2.png (1493x999, 284.04K)

how the fug did he get his hands on that?

Attached: oh fug.png (500x500, 232.29K)

professional hunter, hunting supplier or seller, etc.

Supplied by the Aboriginal Resistance Movement

Attached: 19961522_1360300000685880_3684525510416662793_n.jpg (720x960, 150.43K)

black panther (australian chapter)

Back in the Navy we used delivered guns all over the world, droppin' off guys with 20 crates of rifles for the local fighters, so they could knock over some dictator. Mind you, that’s not 20 crates of factory M16’s, these were illicit weapons, confiscated in some raid and then redistributed. No paper work, right? If a crate here or there goes missing, hey, it happens. Military teaches you two things: how to deal with bureaucracy, and how to avoid it. Learning how to avoid it means learning how to deal in arms. You muster out, you apply what you learned. Every gunman I have ever met got his start that way: losing illicit weapons in transport with national militaries.

i hope they kill all euroasians and afrikkkans

Got tings on hips watch wh*Tes disperse

>there were at least 270 frontier massacres over 140 years, as part of a state-sanctioned and organised attempt to eradicate Aboriginal people.
RETALIATION IS A MUST

i remember seeing a map of all the 'massacres' carried out against abos, and you could click on each one for more info.
i clicked on a random one out of interest, and it turned out this particular 'massacre' was initiated by the abos, they just got their shit kicked in during it, so im a bit sceptical whenever i see numbers like that now

surely that was out of retaliation

just found the map, and havent found this particular example, but all the ones ive clicked on so far (around eastern nsw) have been retaliation attacks

theguardian.com/australia-news/ng-interactive/2019/mar/04/massacre-map-australia-the-killing-times-frontier-wars

THOUGH I AAAM JUST A MAN

The Aboriginal Australians have a myth that the Wellelsey islands used to be a peninsula, until the sea flooded in. It has been 12,000 since that peninsula existed. The Aborigianl Australians can describe perfectly geographical landmarks that exist today under the sea that they would have had no way of knowing about without remembering them. Who's land is it again?

Ah, that place where all post apocalyptic movies are shot.

Yea it's revisionism and it was hardly state-sanctioned. It was literally random farming communities. You can't organise state anything.

Abos were warlike nomads with some major cultural differences to Anglos. I'm pretty sure in most cases it's Abos attacking (more akin to random killings) and Anglos retaliating in force. I'm sure they had their reasons but so did those farmers (safety). They're not massacres but battles, just that gun is stronger than spear. Aside from the question of settling to begin with, there is nothing reprehensible about defending themselves in a wild place with unpredictable 'savages' alien to them. There are reprehensible things later, however, but they were orchestrated by the state.

This sounds more like a myth of its own. Who are these 'Aboriginal Australians' when most of them did not live anywhere near there or interact with eachother. Which man, unaided, described its geographical landmarks perfectly?

theconversation.com/ancient-aboriginal-stories-preserve-history-of-a-rise-in-sea-level-36010

Also, sure Australian Aboriginals had many, many different nations and weren't the same people previously, but now they've kind of been forced to be.

>1849-05-01
>Shepherd Patrick Dwyer, annoyed at Aboriginal people taking flour from his hut, laced some of his supply with arsenic. The flour disappeared and eight Aborignal people became sick after eating it. Five of them died and three others became very ill and later died. Dwyer was arrested on suspicion of murder but released afterwards for lack of evidence. He then disappeared to California.
LMAO
i like how they try to soften by saying 'taking' and 'disappeared' instead of 'stealing'.

In the northern territory a lot of the tribals are paid money to hunt and kill invasive species like camels
I dunno if this guy is one of them but he could be

>so did those farmers (safety).
You mean intruding into Abo lands on top of the states lack of control over keeping farmers in check?

>but now they've kind of been forced to be.
Not all. It's entirely fabricated and unnatural for 'untamed' Abos. White man's conception of Aboriginals being aggressively educated into them.