Started watching this

>started watching this
>have enjoyed every single episode so far
>actually really, really enjoy it
At this point, is the general consensus among those that have bothered to watch it is that it is better than Breaking Bad?

Attached: Better-Call-Saul-live-stream.jpg (795x448, 261.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zvNk0STDcew
i1.yuki.la/0/9b/3de888b7fee43281ecc61672699d75fda38eaab3c4588d2c25a0f6454038f9b0.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

breaking bad sucked shit, better call saul is much better

"it's different" is the only honest answer you're going to get out of this thread

BCS is miles better than BB, and I love BB. Vince took criticism to heart and just learned a lot over the years.

I can never imagine myself rewatching BB the way I can for BCS despite overall liking BB. I suppose BCS feels less rudderless and we aren't bogged down with shit nothing characters like Marie, Walt Jr., the main female lead is likeable, and so on.

I still like BB more because it's more my kind of show but BCS is really good too. It's the best TV show on right now.

Its much better

nah breaking bad is much better

Attached: 1571878172858.jpg (462x456, 19.83K)

It's a meme to say it's better than BB. It's comfy but that's it. I spent the first 4 seasons pissed that nothing happened but I came to realize it's not "that kind" of show.

I can picture some fan viewing order getting popular when BCS is done intended for those that have seen neither it or BB before. So basically watch all of BSC except for maybe the modern day stuff resolving Saul's storyline in Nebraska, then watch BB, then maybe El Camino, then the last BSC stuff. I'd be interested in seeing that if for no other reason than to see how people who have seen BCS first respond to Mike or Saul casually showing up in s2.

Well I'm binging it now so I probably have quite a different perspective because of that, much like how someone that binges Twin Peaks s3 will respond differently to the Dougie thing than a guy that had to watch one episode a week back in 2017.

no, but thanks to lalo, its as good as Br Ba

it can be better, but we will need to see the entire series first

Attached: LALO CAR3.jpg (556x372, 51.21K)

It is better than breaking bad. That episode in season 5 with mike waking up in mexico is fucking garbage though. Fuck Gus too.

Gus? Gus Fring? More like Pus Fag!

I'm rewatching bb rn and bcs is way better. Everyone is insufferable in bb

i finished 3 seasons. i find this show so unbelievably fucking boring. it feels less like "better call saul" and more like "the very very slow story of how jimmy mcgill becomes saul" and it hasnt even happened yet

this is false

Attached: maximum chicanery.png (781x535, 294.09K)

Sometimes in season 4 and 5 they really stretched the slow pace to its breaking point. The ep you're talking about is an example.

I could only stomach S1

the show went no where and had shit wriyting

I've just started watching it too, currently on ep7 of season 1. I'm a bit confused about the timeline though. At the start of season 1 ep1? it shows Saul watching old tapes of his advertisement. Is that suppose to be after his time at HHM and before BB?

its after bb

Pleb filtered once again lol

I honestly think I like it more and I can’t even explain why. Breaking Bad is obviously a fantastic show and has emotional heights like Crawl Space and Ozymandias that BCS doesn’t hit (at least not yet). However putting those standout moments aside I would much rather watch a random episode of BCS than I would Breaking Bad. Also I don’t find any of the characters annoying in BCS but there were a few in Breaking Bad I didn’t like and wish had less screen time.

>and had shit wriyting

Attached: 1501285146018.gif (190x200, 2.56M)

Mike is the only obstacle that keep this show from being a 10/10 he taking half the screen time and take 3 points out of this score and thus making BB better,although with Lalo now mike scenes aren't as shitty as it used to be

Solo Mike scenes are boring because he's such a static character. He's at his best when he's basically there as a springboard for other characters. There should have been more Mike/Nacho stuff.

This show is better in only one aspect, and that's creating a women that fullfills mens fantasies instead of pandering to the diversity agenda like skyler

Attached: tfw no gf to enable my bad traits and love me for them all the same.webm (1018x680, 3M)

I like it better than Breaking Bad, but I think some are over-compensating calling it much better or that Breaking Bad was somehow a weak show.

BB is very good, and upon rewatching it, BCS has made it even better. Both are very good, well-written character driven dramas.
It's just for me Better Call Saul works better because it's a bit more intimate and personal. The tragedy feels less grandiose and therefore cuts a bit deeper.

And also Breaking Bad never had moments like this, which serve simply to add character.
youtube.com/watch?v=zvNk0STDcew

Unironically if all women were like Kim we'd live in a better world.
She's strong, smart, independent, but she's also caring and loving. She comforts Jimmy when it's appropriate, but she also kicks his ass into gear when he needs it. She's also self-sufficient and not entitled. She's someone you'd love to hang around with and she's also pretty.
She's everything both sexes allegedly want, but for some reason this is an ungraspable concept for a lot of women and white knights.

Too bad most women are like pic related

Attached: most women are lying.jpg (2089x10000, 2.74M)

BB has higher highs but BCS is better overall. It has better characters and it's very subtle and grounded. It doesn't have any reddit cinematic moments like BB

Dumbass

I love Nacho so much. I'm glad they took his character in a different direction cause originally he was supposed to be the killed off antagonist in season 1 but they dropped it since they wanted the main antagonist to be Chuck

Lol, vince created skyler for women to root for as an "independent, liberated" woman.
Gould created kim specifically because of the backlash from skyler and created a character meant to be loved by men

Attached: muh soggy knees.png (1073x526, 62.32K)

lel

Yeah Nacho really grew on me. I'm honestly surprised he made it this far, all the way to the final season.

For it's day, and while watching both when they aired, Breaking Bad was better. It was event television. It was of its time. There was considerable hype and the weekly and seasonal structure added a lot to it. It was more original, then.

No one is going to re-watch it though.

Better Call Saul is a more mature show. In the cold light of day, side by side, it's better. Or for someone new to it all, comparing them in the future. Breaking Bad was also so influential and original that retrospectively, it seems cliche and derivative and undeveloped.

Did Gould create Saul and is he also the showrunner of BCS?

Gould was a writer on BB. He created the character of Saul and, among others, wrote his introductory episode.
He's the head-showrunner on BCS. Vince is still involved (even directed an episode this season) but he's quick to point out that Gould is the one at the steering wheel this time.

With BCS you enjoy the show because you become enveloped in the lives of the characters. Breaking Bad had moments like this, but they were mostly reliant on Walt being a fixture in it. The one where he's flicking matches in to his pool from season 2 I always comes to mind because it was really well executed. But then you have scenes like the one you linked and the bottles on the balcony scene that are just really fantastic grounded character moments and these happen a lot more regularly than in Breaking Bad.

Attached: Bottles.png (1256x620, 707.33K)

I knew he'd make it to at least 4 seasons because remember Saul still believes Nacho & Lalo are alive in season 2 of Breaking Bad. It just makes sense to explore his character and it connects to that BB episode.

Remember in season 2 of BB Walt & Jesse try to coerce Saul into representing Badger, but unaware of who they are cause Walt & Jesse have masks on, Saul yells "It wasn't me, it was Ignacio [Nacho]! He's the one!"

Saul mistakenly believes Walt and Jesse work for Lalo and Saul is relieved when Walt and Jesse's confusion confirms they have no connection to Lalo

>Breaking Bad was also so influential and original
How so? I don't think I've ever seen BB discussed in terms of how it has influenced television/film and what makes it original outside of the unique premise.

that's right. vince's mistake was trying to create a realistic depiction of women to pander to female audience.

Attached: women are not attracted to men.png (1244x719, 445.99K)

Ozark is literally a Breaking Bad derivative. They don't even pretend like it isn't.

The only issue is we've had those cute "see kiim and jimmy are different" bits ad nauseum. They're all well executed but it was the same thing being stated over and over again. Their relationship only became interesting this season

>Their relationship only became interesting this season
I have a completely different take on this. I feel like their relationship literally saved this show from being an out right Breaking Bad clone, like how season 1 was on course to make it be.The best decision Gould and his team ever made, besides making Lalo a compelling villain to the often times dry cartel plot, is make Kim and Jimmy the focal point of the show.

I think they might get Kim off the show by having her land in prison over what they are attempting to do to Howard next season. It would be a bitter irony and also nicely explain her absence in BB.
The Lalo and Nacho plot will wrap up independently of Jimmy/Kim plot. Lalo goes into hiding and Nacho dies.

More likely, she'll be going to a different kind of "prison" i1.yuki.la/0/9b/3de888b7fee43281ecc61672699d75fda38eaab3c4588d2c25a0f6454038f9b0.webm

Attached: sold to as the cartel's urinal.png (864x1893, 2.08M)

Remember this happened I'm so worried for Nacho

>Lalo goes into hiding and Nacho dies.
What are the odds of a sequel involving these to? What Vince created has now essentially become a franchise that has outgrown the Walter White story. A sequel set in a environment with a massive power vaccum after Walt dies (and his blue meth along with him) seems like a workable premise, especially if Lalo gets involved considering he's been a part of the game since the cartel days (which itself is now gone).

See here

I only started watching BCS recently, but did longtimes of the show starting hyping up this possible storyline over the years and gradually begin connecting the dots when Nacho became a character, speculate who Lalo is, etc.? I bet some of them went apeshit when Lalo randomly pops up and he turns out to also be a Salamanca.

wtf where's the tin foil

Alright, so? I knew that already. Surely if they come up with a decent idea for a sequel that can write something in such a way that takes Lalo and Nacho out of the game for the duration of BB like ending up in some damn Mexican prison as a result of the carnage their attempts to murder each other cause.

Probably low. They would have to be convinced that Lalo could carry a show by himself.

Yeah, but do most people like Nacho & Lalo enough to see a spinoff? I love them but I don't think they're popular characters

it also doesn't make much sense that they would be working together.

Walter > Jimmy
Jesse = Kim
Hank < Chuck
Gale = Werner Ziegler
Skyler < Mike
Walt Jr > Kaylee
Todd < Nacho
Huell > Huell
Gomie > Mrs Nguyen
Tuco < Lalo
Marie > Howard

I was getting more at the conceit of the show being what happens in NM after Walt dies and leaves behind a massive power vaccum. It can involve Lalo and/or Nacho but without it necessarily being a team up. Maybe a Cold War situation. But it's probably dragging out something good simply for the sake of still inhabiting the BB universe, so probably an unwise move.

>Nacho
Some user said he'd spic Jesse. Only in early season 2 right now but I don't see it. Seems brighter, tough, and overall collected.

The issue with a cold war type situation is it would need to be a split narrative and at some point you kill one of the leads off.
As for last part it's hard to say if its unwise, becuase someone could easily see BCS that way prior to launch too.

Yes. “It wasn’t me, it was Ignacio, he’s the one” has been the focal points of countless threads since literally the night it premiered. And yes, it was pretty cool to see Lalo finally pop up when he did.

I didn't mean working together but enemies. Like Hector vs Gus

There was not a lot of conclusive evidence to even warrant whether Lalo would be a character before his introduction. Vince didn't want to add him, its only after he took leave of the writing room that Gould and co felt comfortable integrating his story in to BCS. Initially Lalo being a Salamanca was a bit of an eye roller for me, but honestly it works really well and was the correct decision.

Its hard to see any similarity between Nacho and Jesse imo

Considering that line, its interesting as hell that they originally intended to kill Nacho in seasone one

Nacho is my second favorite character. I'm so happy he didn't get killed off in season 1

Him interacting with that Hummer faggot was like the personification of the Chad Med Bull vs. the virgin Nordcuck meme.

bcs is KINO!

Attached: better call saas llac retteb.jpg (256x256, 18.01K)

Him being a Salamanca was a good move in order to explore the family through a different angle. It helps he's much more normal than Tuco or the skull twins too.
At the same time the worst thing about him being a Salamanca is it makes the discrepancy between Gus and Saul's lines awkward to reconcile. Saul is clearly aware that Lalo is still alive during BB, Gus meanwhile thinks Hector is the only living Salamanca.

Attached: kim_tv_crop.webm (514x720, 401.05K)

He seemed funny as hell and self aware in s1
"Okay Agent Steel, what business are we in? What do we sell?"

Does Saul ever say Lalo's name in Breaking Bad?? I don't remember that. I remember him only mentioning Nacho

Filtered

Lalo is going to die somewhere between the events of Breaking Bad seasons 2 and 3. The writers are way too meituclous in their details to let this happen. Christ, they're even addressing the biker gangs which was just a plot device in season 1 for like 2 episodes to get the ball rolling in BrBa, they really know their shit when it comes to connecting their canon.

When Walt and Jesse kidnap him he asks if Lalo sent them and then claims "it" wasn't him but Ignacio (Nacho).

>Gus meanwhile thinks Hector is the only living Salamanca.
gus thinks that now

Attached: gus salamanca.jpg (880x388, 74.65K)

Pleb filterino

>Christ, they're even addressing the biker gangs which was just a plot device in season 1
I can't even remember anything to do with bikers in any BB season outside of maybe that bar fight Hank had.

Any idea why he was saying "it" wasn't him and shifted "it" to Nacho? Theories?

Outside Tuco's compound before Walt has his "this isn't meth" moment where he blows the roof off it, is filled with bikers. They're the one Tuco relies on for distributing product pretty sure.

The fucking file name kek

Attached: hector.png (490x396, 222.88K)

Nah hes gotta know when no one on the team reports back to the middle man. As much as I like lalo, he dies next season, unknowingly to Saul

Well therein lies the central mystery of season 6: what the hell happened to lead to Saul saying that.

Same bro, I can't put my finger on why it's better when I loved BB beginning to end

Wut abt Nacho?

Would this be as cozy as it seems like. Imagine having a tender Kim to snuggle with, sounds amazing.

BCS has matured writing

BrBa has better on screen chemistry with Walt and Jesse, Gus is better used too

I like both equally for different reasons
Just the whole premise of multiple shows in one universe is fun to watch plsy out.

If he does it would feel like an awkward continuity patch desu. What they should do is find a reason for Saul to think Lalo is alive and for Gus to think he's dead.

>screen chemistry

meme cope at BCS' utter superiority

It could be a reference to the attempt on Lalo's life at the end of season 5, or more likely it refers to something still to happen in season 6.

But ultimately leave his fate ambigious and drive fans up the wall and speculate for ages about his fate whilst also leaving the door open for solo Lalo outings.

let me guess.
you also fantasize kim bathing you.

Attached: bath sex.png (1200x907, 722.76K)

Yeah whatever this is fine too, the point is Lalo dies, they're not going to retcon one of Gus's chief motivations, that would be disgusting even though I like Lalo as a character.

Yikes! Saulcel, you MUST have sex.

I prefer BCS because of the characters, tension, nuanced writing, that sense of doom/tragedy. It just feels better structured and less gimmicky. Sometimes it felt like BB was going for those epic reddit moments (like Gus walking out like two face was retarded but normies loved it) but BCS strips all of that away, largely because of Gould running the show instead of Vince

>screen chemistry

I'd honestly rather see Lalo, Nacho, Saul, and Kim than most of those annoying fucks from Breaking Bad.

Maybe Saul initially thinks one of Gus' men kidnapped him?
What if Saul knows Lalo is dead and is lying about that knowledge to appear clueless?
Idk I hate speculation about something we won't see for 2 fucking years

What's the issue with him surviving? Ultimately Gus still meets his goal of torturing Hector either way.

this

Agreed. Breaking Bad could feel rudderless a lot of the time, especially when focusing on shitty nothingness characters like Marie or Walt Jr

The villain twist in S1 was fucking kino, I wasn't that invested until then

An easy fix is that the Salamancas come to some arrangement where they allow Gus to believe Lalo died in the attack, but Saul as a "friend of the cartel" is clued in.

No, that's not Gus's chief goal. He wants to wipe out the entire Salamanca heritage. He gloats over Hector about killing the heir apparent to the Salamanca family. You missed the point entirely if you think he only has a vendetta against Hector. The consensus is that Gus is one of the best villains ever put to television, he gets shit on here and some of it admittedly is a little valid, but to think they would retcon this because Lalo is a fan favorite is absurd.

Yeah, I wasn't expecting that at all but now looking back it's so clear. I just love how subtle and methodical this show has become

I like BCS more, but I wouldn't enjoy the show at all if I hadn't watched BB first. It's a true paradox.

I'll admit its been a while since I watched BB (currently rewatching) but I thought Gus killing the Salamancas was a way to hurt Hector. Wasn't Hector the one who killed Max directly, and isn't this also why he goes to great lengths to save Hector for last? Why would Gus have a vendetta against the entire family?

Because the wound Hector inflicted on him is so painful that the only way he can seek proper revenge is to have Hector suffer in the most painful way possible. And that is to die knowing that he's the last of his name and that his line cannot continue. Hector values family above all else, "La familia es Todo". To have Lalo still be alive lurking somewhere undercuts this in a way that's so unforgivable its almost too ridiculous anyone would even want to see this unless they give zero fucks about continuity or the BrBa/BCS universe that's been stitched together so painstakingly tediously.

I think Nacho will kill Lalo so I think we're all good. I just don't know what will happen to Nacho. He's my favorite character so I hope he lives or gets a respectable death and not sum dumb shit like Jaime got in GOT

I am waiting for more courtroom battles and jimmy conning his way to the top. Mike is gonna drop dead before they make it.

Yes this is exactly what I'm saying. That goal is still accomplished here in Gus's mind.
Also ngl I think this "retcon" is less sloppy than having Lalo die during BB.

If Lalo is killed there needs to be an explanation as to why Saul believes he's still alive years later during BB.

imposter. also i’m the most based person on this board

Attached: 7A61C3B8-68EF-41DF-9248-0B556CA04B27.jpg (750x806, 113.55K)

Having it be accomplished in Gus's mind and having it be actually accomplished are two separate ideas that are very different from each other. We are talking about undercutting the chief motivations of one of the most famous villains ever put to television for the sake of a character who only exists because of a throw away line. Really think about what you're asking for here. And don't misconstrue me, I think Lalo is an interesting villain but he's not going to survive the show, it would very clearly undermine the source material and make the tension between Gus and Hector almost laughable in Breaking Bad if Lalo is just dicking around as Jorge DeGuzman in Mexico somewhere.

Maybe he thinks it Lalo's people getting revenge since he never actually says he believes it's Lalo personally in the mask

WHERE IS MY KIMMY GF

what's the Jesse Pinkman equivalent of this image?

I'm watching the first episode again and I'm sad
>Jimmy goes to HHM on Chuck's behalf, loudly quotes that famous scene from Network, first scene you see Hamlin
>Hamlin doesn't seem pissed off or awkward but sincerely amused and outright happy to see Jimmy.
>Next scene he catches up to Jimmy, tells him to not get too caught up in the idea of winning, and that Jimmy should listen to his own heart more

Nacho is great, but they've not been using him right these past two seasons. Jesus christ I'm fucking tired of seeing him being reduced to bitch boy status, always following orders, asking Mike over and over again to save him, fuck that, I hope in S6 he'll finally break loose

>Marie>howard

Attached: 1494204528535.jpg (480x480, 32.45K)

The show is going to age really really well if they nail season 6. The Kim and Jimmy stuff will legitimately be painful if shit really hits the fan hard next season, which I have no reason to believe it won't.

sauce?

>trying to get out of the game
>keep getting pulled back in
I think that's just it, a story of redemption and realizing how shit of an idea it was to get involved in something they're clearly not cut out for, but being too far deep to get out without losing everything in the process

Now it's Chuck's first scene. They're having a completely normal brotherly conversation that becomes inconceivable later on
Chuck is walking around with the lantern very prominently

Attached: 1378101599341s.jpg (250x250, 6.27K)

>conversation that becomes inconceivable
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

only just realised that "slippin' Jimmy" is because he would deliberately slip and sue
just thought slippin' was a general synonym for crafty or something

for me it's because BCS is far more grounded.
you don't get contrived nonsense like the plane crash or Walt's magic exploding crystal, it's no coincidence that almost all the best scenes in BCS don't involve any bullets or explosions at all.

kettelmilf is here

Attached: jessewater.png (245x245, 81.79K)

Doesn't he say "did Lalo send you?"

s5e8 - bagman is the worst episode of the series

vince really mailed it in

the episode right after that one is worse
>Kim scolds Lalo like a harpy
>Lalo just slinks out like a bitch
>Mike listening in on a flip phone in the other room

He says something like "lalo didn't send you? No lalo?"

I completely fucking forgot what happens to the skaters, how they follow the wrong woman and end up in Tuco's house attempting to extort his grandmother by mistake

and then the finale was a total letdown. confirmed s3 blows

I think you're blowing this out of proportion, ngl.
First off, it doesn't undercut Gus's motivations in any way, it makes him less effective in his actual goal is all.
Secondly, its not for the sake of Lalo's character, but rather for the sake of good continuity. I highly doubt Lalo is ever brought into any new media after BCS ends, so even if I did adore the character it wouldn't really matter if he was alive in BB canon-wise or not.
>it would very clearly undermine the source material and make the tension between Gus and Hector almost laughable in Breaking Bad if Lalo is just dicking around as Jorge DeGuzman in Mexico somewhere.
Again I think this is mountain out of molehill thinking
I still believe continuity wise its infintely preferable to the sloppy "fix" of having Lalo get axed off screen instead, that would be some sweep-me-under-the-rug retcon shuffling that reminds me of Star Wars in the worst possible way.

Better Call Saul is way more edge of your seat than Breaking Bad was for me, but that might be because I know everything about what's going to happen with Breaking Bad, and Better Call Saul is still airing. But yeah, generally speaking, every season leaves me wanting more and it hurts when its over.

I mean same idea, it very clearly indicates he believes Lalo is alive and conceivably behind a hit.

I think its one of the best in the entire show

low tier bait

It's literally the best episode of the show. Better than Chicanery.

They might have just meant Nacho is a lovable character in the same vein as Jesse, but they're not particularly similar. He's a lot more put together. Thinking about it, I like Nacho a lot better than Jesse.

patrician detected

its just a remake of a breaking bad episode

Don Eladio's reaction to finding out that Nacho is friends with Tuco is so funny

see

ty user

Tuco tries to kill them and Jimmy talks him down to breaking one leg each.

What episode

The look on Nacho's face was hilarious, I thought he was going to bite his hand off

Attached: IMG_20200501_090131.jpg (4095x2716, 1.73M)

It was all the skaters' fault. If they hadn't got the wrong car nothing of this would have ever happened

Better Call Saul is for people who were already watching Breaking Bad before Face Off aired.

Attached: 1585118508730.jpg (720x709, 192.25K)

if Saul didn't try to scam the Kettlemilf none of this would happen. Chuck was right.

It's much better

HE DEFECATED

But Face Off came out like ten years before Breaking Bad?

Do you guys think jimmy is gonna put a baby in kim like her real life actress never could?

Attached: cuckette.png (1002x730, 1.13M)

I think he means 4 days out, but if he does, he is retarded.

THROUGH

Attached: B8D37537-AE67-4F40-83DF-1F5E8C986B40.jpg (357x309, 21.29K)

Attached: i am paying later.jpg (1920x1080, 239.62K)

I AVOIDED IT FOR YEARS; I STARTED WATCHING IT FEW DAYS AGO, AND I CONCUR WITH YOU —IT IS SURPRISINGLY GOOD.

Just don't get too attached to the characters. Remember, walt, mike and gus dies, jimmy turns into a sleazebag, and kim turns into a crackwhore.

Attached: sold to the cartel as a crackwhore.png (864x1840, 2.27M)

I can't stand Mike, I hate every episode which revolves around him, boooooring. I am just interested in saul and kim

INCONCEIVABLE
UNBELIEVABLE
GRAMMAR LIKE A HAMMER INFORMATION RECEIVABLE

It's my favorite show currently on air, I just feel like they sometimes reference Breaking Bad too hard sometimes. I'm talking about scenes where Gus is talking to characters like Gale/Peter Schuler for no reason other than fanservice. It's kino otherwise, Chuck is arguably one of the best TV villains of all time.

It WAS better than Breaking Bad, but the last three episodes of season 5 have solidified it as BB level trash

Expect plebs to have the exact opposite opinion

If Chuck wasn't mentally ill and had accepted the money nothing would have happened, Chuck was a piece of shit

i laughed for 2 minutes at your walt image and i dont know why, its 4 in the morning

Attached: nowyouareverywrong.png (1240x619, 481.96K)

It's working toward an end result we already know. It's not the destination that's memorable--it's the journey.

You're a fucking goober.

Mando did an AMA and hinted something about Vaas making a comeback
Now, I doubt it's for Far Cry 6 as there's nothing on it yet and why would they bring Vaas back anyway? I think he meant Nacho is going to go full Vaas on whoever tries to cross him, but before this happens, his father has to die

Attached: nacho's new groove.jpg (1200x800, 67.56K)

the only parts i didn't enjoy were the breaking bad tie-ins

Please God this.

>”Hey, user! Ocho Loco tells me you were light this week. I got say man, not a good look. Ay ay, relax! I’m not gonna hurt you. But I can’t have people thinking I’m soft on my guys when they lose my money, no? Let’s say you come around, later tonight, and we can uh, ‘talk over’ how you’re gonna mike it up to me, ay? Sound good?”

Attached: 93682119-F439-4F42-9AF0-835C7BC8E548.jpg (750x922, 314.54K)

>Chuck is arguably one of the best TV villains of all time

Attached: 1437972661086.jpg (612x612, 43.87K)

Definitely has two of the best characters in the universe. Nacho and Lalo

It'll happen, user, everything's leading there
The fear is not a good motivator thing MUST come from this
Fuck I wish he could kill Gus

Attached: download (1).jpg (256x256, 23.93K)

>is about to kill Gus
>Mike ends up capping him and saving Gus
Mike will end up killing him just like with the architect

yeah pretty much how I expect the whole thing to go down though I'm not sure where lalo fits in, unless they somehow manage to strike some deal
>tfw no spin-off of a parallel universe in which lalo and nacho kill gus, butterfly effecting all breaking bad
feels bad

i genuinely think they might throw lalo into the flash-forwards. If the second half of season 6 was just Gene that would be pure kino

Congrats, you haven't been filtered

>gene finale
>gene goes back home and finds the door unlocked
>he shits his pants, immediately thinks of lalo
>fidgets outside thinking about what can he do
>breaks down, then eventually gives up, accepts his fate and gets inside, careful not to make any noise
>everything's dark but the TV is on, he can see the reflection bouncing on the walls and he can hear the muffled sounds of voices
>gets a knife from his kitchen
>slowly walks towards the TV keeping himself behind the couch
>he can start to see the vague outlines of someone sitting on the it
>gets flashbacks of lalo in his living room
>overwhelmed by fear and rage stabs the shit out of the person with the knife, multiple times, can't even hear the screams past his own and past the sound of blood rushing in his ears
>eventually drops the knife, breathing heavily and watching his blood soaked hands
>turns the body around
>it's kim

It’s better.

I think lalo is going to die by mike, nacho or gus but his death will be left ambiguous. Mike will say hes deas but jimmy will have his doubts which is why hes still lookin over his shoulder

BCS is more consistent, but BB at it's peak has yet to be topped.

It is and it isnt.

Breaking bad was like 70% great then 30% just pure horrible shit. Just bad horrible shit like Marie stuff.

Better call saul the first season was just corny bad shit, bcs really got good around mid season 3 and they cut out most of the bad shit.

Its just unbearable the first season really.

Saul really isnt a interesting character to be honest. Everyone around him is however.So its kind of weird. Saul is good in tiny doses and I think thry figured that out.

Lalo is up there as great tv villians

This. The show really hits its stride later on when Saul becomes a secondary character in his own show

Let's say it like this. Breaking bad had a lot of annoying characters. Sometimes they'd hinder the plot from moving or they'd actually force more drama on to she show than it was necessary like with Marie and later on Jesse. Most of the female characters were just straight up garbage designed to irritate the viewer too. Skyler may be in the right but the showrunners had a bad way of convincing the audience that she was. Even at the end some people didn't even feel really sorry for her which clearly missed the point. BCS has non of these issues. Characters are 90% compelling and I dare you to find 5 female characters in modern television as interesting as Kim.

Attached: 7B8BBDFD-2B2C-403C-8347-06FB2D0FEF6C.jpg (851x761, 73.16K)

Imagine having a Kim. Comfy mommy wife who's cute and sweet, tender and warm.

Attached: 1587507553754.jpg (536x593, 40.33K)

But when did it first air on TV I wonder?

>Jesse = Kim
Fuck you.

he dies next season obviously, the person who made that is fucking retarded and you are also fucking retard. do not reproduce

>I dare you to find 5 female characters in modern television as interesting as Kim
The only ones that immediately come to mind are from Battlestar Galactica
Laura Roslin, Kara, Number Six, Cain if only she had had more screentime but she didn't so I won't count her and so we're at three
Maybe the protagonist from Homeland and we're at four, but I can't seem to come up with anyone else
The granny from GoT? Tony's mother in the Sopranos, also Carmela herself
How modern are we talking exactly?

10/10 would kek again

Not necessarily

Let's say the last 3-5 years?

Fuck no there's nothing then

>Huell > Huell

Attached: 1495687912209.png (800x769, 126.27K)

kim is the one fictional character I can tolerate people fantasizing about

I miss when this show was more like Better Cuck Chuck

>but the purely physical appearance of a man is almost inconsequential unless he is horribly ugly or outrageously attractive

we're reaching levels of cope that shouldnt even be possible

He also made Skylar have some very obvious flaws though. Like smoking while pregnant, cheating on walt, giving away the money etc. so I don’t really think she’s supposed to fully be a paragon of great women. If anything she’s a warning as to how that mindset can negatively impact a woman’s decision making whether it was intentional or not