How can you tell whether an actor is actually popular...

How can you tell whether an actor is actually popular? Pic related has buzz on social media but I doubt the average normie on the street knows who she is. Yet they they're casting her in everything now

Attached: FlorencePugh-GettyImages-1150558671.jpg (1996x1997, 315.21K)

Thats Flowrence Pugh. She was the star of Dwayne The Rocks hit film the Fighting with My Family

She's fucking Zach Braff and normies were shitting on her and Braff cause of the age difference.

You said it, actor is truly popular when average normie on the street knows their name. Even your grandma knows who Brad Pitt,Tom Cruise and Dicaprio are,ergo they are popular. When an actor is trending on social media, it's more often than not that the studio is shilling them.

The fuck is wrong with her head.

Don't women know not to pull their hair back like that? It causes traction alopecia (balding)

It's not garnished with a ring of flowers, as it should ever be.

Who the fuck cares?

She was so cute in Little Women, wtf is this terrible makeup

She is the current "it girl," they get a lot of attention and roles for a short while then fade into obscurity.

JLaw was another one and we all saw what happened to her

She was so cute getting naked with hung slaves in Lady Macbeth, wtf is this terrible makeup

In world full of actresses that look like baboons, she looks good but relatable to other women.

she's waging a daily battle with her body that wants to be fat

Social media popularity means little outside of those specific platforms unless you are literally among the most popular users period. They are all echo chambers.

They arent known for thinking ahead user.

She’s a good actress

I like Florence Pugh because she looks like your waitress at Ruby Tuesdays who asks how your birthday is going so far, or like the girl in the HR department who smiles at you in the break room sometimes.

Attached: Florence-Pugh-Outlaw-King-700x321.jpg (700x321, 17.05K)

Yet celebs are pushed to have social media presence

vile creature

I want to cum in her ass

Mainly because it costs almost nothing and if you are among the top users it allows you to make justifiably short non-statements on everything that are hard to fuck up so you become part of every news story and give the illusion of personal fan interaction at the same time. There is literally no downside to it for them. But again it almost never translates to anything outside of those platforms.

yeah what happened to her

God this gal is just gross, know what i mean?
Yea yea, she probably looks fuckable to you in that makeup and these press photos, but she just has average and unathletic written all over her which makes me want to puke
Her diet is probably bad and she farts around the house dresses in sweatpants, while stinking of cigarettes and foul sweat.

calm down this just a website

She looks absolutely disgusting. Not so long ago, her kind wouldve lived their lives being a loyal wife to some basic worker man, raise a family and not trying to whore her life as an entertainer, because everyone can see she is ugly, untalented common rabble.

>married Zach Braff
>Defends him from ''abuse'' about their age difference
D R O P P E D

Attached: rs_684x1024-190412152231-634-florence-pugh-zach-braff-holding-hands.jpg (684x1024, 103.61K)

If Reddit loves you then you're the next big thing. Normalfags watched Midsommar, Little Woman and Fighting with my Family and think because she's being cast in these films, she seems to be emoting in the scene, then she's obviously a fantastic and talented actor. This is very common among mainstream audiences. If you play a character they like, like a superhero for example, then normies will get tricked in to believing you can act. The same thing happened with Ana de Armas. She got cast for her tits in Knock Knock and now because Rian Johnson let her be wooden in Knives Out, redditors believe she was actually acting in the film. Another example would be Lakeith Stanfield. They saw him in Get Out, Knives Out, Death Note and Sorry to Bother You and assumed he was anything but a jumped up nigger. He's yet to act but I've seen more than one article claiming that he's the most important actor of our generation.

>ruins your movie

Attached: TmVOD1_1248x702._CB1558042202_SY351_SX624_AL_.jpg (624x351, 42.01K)

Timorthy Charmalet is the same way, he's Reddit's favorite

another great example. There are lots of them in Hollywood

dressed like a plumber
fucking black mario ass
fucking super blackia bros
hell it's mario & luigi & nigger : superstar saga of 5 minutes
her nigga looks like the serbian president with better hair lmao

She'll never fill Johanson's shoes.

she'll rip it apart

Reddit loves Daisy Ridley

Her Instagram stories where she does shitty dances while hot and sweaty get my dick hard

no one remembers her

you sure knows it huh
you should stay there

>citation about how people don't remember someone

Attached: 1587231918497.png (186x225, 64.54K)

Shes fucking the right producers but that will end

Reddit shills her a lot I don't know what you're on

How do you know that?

normies only care about people on netflix

I read the threads

Go back

Social media /= Real Life

Average motherfucker doesnt know pewdiepie, jordyn jones, alexis ren, sommer ray, fuck most people have only just heard of alex jones in the last few years.

This bitch is gonna be in a Marvel movie though, so we'll see how that goes.

>Her diet is probably bad and she farts around the house dresses in sweatpants, while stinking of cigarettes and foul sweat.

This is all women, user. This is what you find out when you live with them. And this is why we love them.

Hell no I ain't risking a ban. What the fuck am I going to do with my free time something productive?

I know, right? I tried being productive and I ended up with a ton of completed wood working projects I have no use for. Normies are never going to buy a handmade chest to cover my material cost when they can buy a cheap Chinese tubberware container. Learning a skill is fucking useless in this day in age.

She looks pretty average. I guess I won't judge her too harshly until I see a better picture of her tits or her 'acting talent.' I'm sure she was up all night practicing her acting with movie producers.

>Her diet is probably bad
well yes, she's british

Attached: 1580641105289.png (1114x830, 1.36M)

This picture arouses me.
Why?

her neck or lack thereof is a major turnoff. look at how fat and wrinkly it is

My gf stinks up the toilet so bad, especially when she's on her period. Blood and shit in the bowl. But yeah, it doesn't bother me. Come to think of it, fart jokes and toilet humour make up a worryingly large proportion of our daily interaction.

fat bitch

What ugly bitch.

Hello Pierce.

Not quite, I am not attracted to fat woman, just curvy like pic related. But seeing cute girls eat lots of food is sexy

Attached: 1584913777023.jpg (1080x1350, 491.55K)

What a wholesome-looking young woman.

For any non-American that is fat.

Any non-American would be wrong and gay

Seething roasties

American here
that girl is excessively fat

Jesus christ third world, dont we send you enough aid to eat?

Built for comfort not for speed.

You are also wrong and gay

God damn, she might not be objectively the most attractive, but she makes my cock titanium hard. I want to be her pughsy slave

I am so fucking coom-brained that the first thing this picture says to me is Facial Abuse. God help me.

That greasy sket look makes me coom hard though

Wow explain in graphic detail

I see her pretty eyes first, but then I go straight to her sexy thighs and start imagining my face in-between her legs

Attached: GAydiation.png (485x415, 101.85K)

I love Daisy, I've never been a waifu autist but I finally think I understand

I think the wrong way for her to be pushed like a super hot actress, she's not

Big if true.

Daisy mogs Florence

Even in a bong off that is nonsensical.

Daisy is better at acting but less hot

It's the complete other way around

>Daisy mogs Florence
>Daisy is better at acting

Attached: 1573914846520.gif (312x176, 1.29M)

SOMEONE POST HER GIANT SWEATY BRAAPPER ALREADY

Daisy has a better career anyway

>Daisy has a better career

Attached: 1566090402729.jpg (600x400, 21.16K)

Daisy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Attached: DaisyRidley.webm (628x720, 1.39M)

I know no one who has seen it
>inb4 I know no one period

Daisy Ridley played the lead role in the biggest movie franchise ever. Florence Pugh nobody knows who she is.

coomed so many times to this pic

damn

Honestly I did not even know she was in those films. I don't think this woman is as popular as you all seem to think she is.

>Daisy Ridley played the lead role in the biggest movie franchise ever
Daisy Ridley never was on the MCU

she's popular online

That's like having a hit record in Japan. Nobody cares.

>a literal who is more popular than the lead actress in Star Wars

>oscar nominated
>critically acclaimed acting
>now got into the MCU
>literal who
Cope

Daisy still mogs her in terms of popularity and quality of roles. Oscar noms don't mean anything if you don't have exposure.

she looks like she farts all the time and they smell like rotten eggs

No he's right Daisy was the lead on three billion dollar films with merchandising out the ass across the planet. I did not even know this woman's name before this thread.

No one knows who Daisy is
>quality of roles
Ok retard
Samefag

>quality of roles
what quality of roles? being in a literal tranny show?

>no one knows who daisy is
the cope is unreal

Go out in the street and ask literally anyone who Daisy Ridley is, without any mention of Star Wars.

>movie with Kenneth Branagh
>big budget movie with Doug Liman
>lead role in a Shakespeare movie
>lead role in three billion dollar movies

Florence Pugh ??????????

Not the user but it doesn't matter. What matters is that people remember your face and Daisy's face has been everywhere for six years.

>>movie with Kenneth Branagh
the one she gets 5 minutes total of screentime and gets blacked?
>>big budget movie with Doug Liman
so bad that they don't even want to release it
>>lead role in a Shakespeare movie
who?
>>lead role in three billion dollar movies
three billion dollar movies that killed one of the oldest franchises of cinema

Cope

Now do Florence Pugh. Shitty Dwayne Johnson movies.