Normal People

jesus, what a qt

youtube.com/watch?v=4p5yY0qdsWg

anyone watched this? reviews are really positive

Attached: MV5BYzg5YTY3OWYtYWIwZS00NGUwLWI3M2QtOTU0ZmJmZWNiNTBiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_.jpg (1500x610, 188.56K)

looks like a stupid relationship drama that women would like.

Ending sucked and brought the whole thing down 6/10

>no nigs or shitskins in the cast
what a pleasant surprise

She moves to Sweden and starts fucking a black guy. Not joking.

What's wrong with liking something if women also liked it? Are you an insecure incel?

can someone confirm before I start the download?

disgusting

I WANNA LIVE LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE
I WANNA DO WHATEVER NORMAL PEOPLE DO

Looks shit

blackest black

literally kys

nothing. he's retarded

fuck jews

webm pls

sauce

>Normal People
>Two white people on screen
mmhh, looks too good for current year, what's the cat-
>mfw

Attached: 1525088027221.jpg (429x332, 132.66K)

same

m-maybe it's a rape
that's right just a savage raping, nothing to worry about h-haha

here's your (You), you pathetic jew

Attached: 1586073939700.png (375x375, 209.32K)

>trying to start a thread about a relationship drama on Zig Forums
>trying to start a thread about any piece of media featuring a black person on Zig Forums

>BBC
>White woman/White man couple

Attached: some.jpg (966x543, 76.37K)

My gf read the book and really liked it, how should I feel about this?

google it, people love the show. I'll give it a try

she's being brainwashed

Can someone spoil the story please, I watched all episodes on first day of release but I won't watch another season if they're not going to end up together. Also are these two autistic?

any webms?

They regularly namedrop this undoubtedly terrible book in the Guardian as being "definitive" or "the voice of a generation". It seems to be self-fulfilling hype. Reviews on Amazon suggest it's boring and vague enough so that any millennial woman can project her wistful memories of a failed early relationship onto the protagonists
Hard pass

breathe

>subvert expectations
slimy semites

Entire season was released day one.

they don't end up together. it's super anticlimactic. the entire show they are off and on again and clearly meant for each other. last episode he gets accepted to a school in new york that has never been mentioned before. she tells him he must go. they don't even mention trying long distance or anything. it's supposed to be this thing about how they've helped each other grow but that would work if the show was them being together and not getting split up all the time, super anticlimactic.

True which is not surprising seeing that every show needs to fill the minimum (((quota))) these days. But she gets no real satisfaction out of it except being hit and verbally abused (which she wants) and all the while can't stop craving the BIC. When the Irish guy just kisses her on the hand or stomach she shakes with ectasy. It's like they're chemically dependant on each other. Best part was seeing the Manlet beta orbiter get cucked in front of their friends. Too much forced drama though. Solid overall.
Yes it's getting tiring but it's not that bad. She still worships the Irish dude all through that and dumps him because he can't match it with the BIC.

So did it cover the whole book?

HNNNG

Attached: qt.jpg (891x722, 88.08K)

What does shilling like that pay? Are you paid by the hour? By the post?

It's an irish produced, adapation of a book by an irish author apparently

disgsuting

Attached: 1586439699975.png (890x892, 1.27M)

why is she so perfect

Attached: qt1.jpg (975x684, 79.47K)

Liked her better as a high school girl. Top qt

Attached: 9504.jpg (1080x1080, 158.4K)

(OP)
I thought it was really good. Portrayed desire, anquish and passion quite well and leads great and have great chemistry. Maybe a bit overboard with sex scenes, but they actually serve narrative purpose. Main male character is really interesting as well, i feel like media either writes men as strong, silent and cold or shy and awkward losers, but he's shy and rarely talks, but at the same time not a pushover and can be assertive and strong.

I thought it was more of a "Before Sunrise" ending where you decide what happened to them. Your take seems too shallow, it's just a conversation they're having it's not like they're going their separate ways and will never talk after the final scene. She says "will be fine" which you can interpret as them as a couple as well.

Did she imply that she was wiling to take it in the arse?

OPEN RELATIONSHIP LMAO

>Male MC's hand
Is he, dare I say, a footfag?

Based

The Irish aren't white they're as African as any "black" kys micks

Irish x Blacks isn't interacial or race mixing it's just making another paddy.

Attached: scientific_racism_Irish_1899.png (696x378, 227.85K)

I hope so

Attached: 334.jpg (1280x860, 168.8K)

>Normal People is a show about normalfags for normalfags
Who would have guessed?

Attached: 1557271841971.png (500x500, 167.07K)

Wash out your stinking slit you dumb numale

BASED

There's a shot of them together in bed(they're sitting on the opposite sides talking) and at point she lies down and the camera focuses on him staring at her feet. I guess it's just supposed to show her moving closer to him and him reacting to that small bit of intimacy, but you could aslo interpet as him being a footfag lmao.

idk they both show signs of serious autism.
at the same time he is dating an asian girl, lol the writer must browse Zig Forums

whats that little shit at the bottom say below their "races" i cant read it

>Tfw 60% Irish heritage and 35% British heritage
No wonder I loathe myself sometimes

The Iberians are believed to have been originally an African race, who thousands of years ago spread themselves through Spain (and?) Western Europe. Their remains are found in the barrows, or burying places, in sundry parts of these countries. The skulls are of (low?) prognathous type. They came to Ireland and mixed with the natives of the South and West, who themselves are supported to have been of low type and descendants of savages of the Stone Age, who in consequence of insulation from the rest of the world, had never been (?) competed in the healthy struggle of life and thus made way according to the laws of nature for superior races.

*nglo propaganda. The Irish raped the Brits for centuries which is why Scotland is SCOTland. The legend is that the Irish are descendants of Scotia, an Egyptian princess. Ancient Egyptian, not sub-Saharan like the image would try and suggest.

>implying it's normal to fuck niggers

It is in Sweden.

he says they'll be together after the year is up and she tells him not to say that. Aka, we might be seeing different ppl then.

Attached: 1507353981167.gif (320x240, 1.39M)

Wow shocking

Are they legally obligated to have a white girl getting fucked by a negro these days?

Its EVERY movie and EVERY tv show

Attached: l-26436-disappointed-but-not-surprised.jpg (700x527, 21.95K)

Every guy she was with she ended up dumping them to run back to him and vice versa. I don't see why the future would be any different. They're both junkies that are addicted to each other.

This show has really p r o b l e m a t i c sex politics that feminists aren't calling out for some reason.

Literally 'broken girls just need to be cured by the right dick.'

He says "i'll be back in a year" and she says "don't promise that" implying he might like it there, so don't hold for false hope. It also ends with them saying "you'll go and i stay and will be okay" and holding each other. Some might see it as a bittersweet goodbye, some as a promise that they'll manage throught it, but it's definetly not as clear as "break up, moving on with their lives". I assume it's intentionally supposed to be unresolved.

I do think NY plot was stupid, like the writer didn't want typical a happy ending, but had no idea how to avoid it. Marianne just saying "i don't want to go" and that's it was stupid as well, really you're risking losing the love of your life because of your AMAZING life as a graduate student with one fat friend?

That would be a strange plot twist. Is Zig Forums up to that meme magic thing again?

That was my take as well. She was in Sweden for a year as well and ended with them falling asleep together on Skype. Idk, maybe it's different and more clearer in the book, but i googled it and it seems that it's an incredibly faithful adaptation and if anything it even makes it more clear they're forever intertvined.

>But they’re also not capable of letting go—she’ll always be there waiting and wanting to be used by the first person who made her feel seen, and he will always come back to the first relationship that made him feel worthy, regardless of whether it’s any good for either of them.

>Is Zig Forums up to that meme magic thing again?
It's been non-stop for a while now.
One star on the swastika.

Wait, episodes are only 30 minutes long?

Some are even shorter, they go down to like 21 minutes. DESU it easily could've been 4 80-minute or so episodes since there's a pretty clear time jump/relationship change every 3 episodes.

Am I weird if I actually like short episodes?

Typical of a Mohammad to post a tabloid journal as scientific research.

Attached: London is done.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

it doesn't really matter. It's just for example i saw that it's a drama and 12 episodes long and was ready to spend a week watching it, but then the actual episode are basically 25 minutes long and i was done in like half a day.

>88
Do these people realise they're basically making propaganda for anyone who hasn't guzzled everything the neo-liberal estate puts out there?