Hollywood stories you can't actually believe are true

Mine would be that Matthew Broderick killing two people in a car accident while drunk and then getting away with just paying 175$

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Broderick#1987_car_crash

P.S post links to what your talking about

Attached: Kek.jpg (750x917, 87.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Holocaust_films
radaronline.com/videos/jim-carrey-girlfriend-cathriona-white-suicide-herpes-therapist-notes/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Broderick#1987_car_crash
abc.net.au/science/articles/2002/10/08/689019.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Wahlberg#Hate_Crimes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fool's_Gold_Loaf
news.google.com/newspapers?id=9aBXAAAAIBAJ&pg=3490,4438588
mamamia.com.au/jennifer-grey-matthew-broderick-car-crash/
tmz.com/2006/12/13/how-that-gerbil-story-really-started/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So.... Was he getting his dick sucked or not?

maybe, he was with Jenifer grey at the time and they were pretty drunk

>while drunk
any proofs?

Were they Scotch?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Holocaust_films

>Matthew "I'll Flatten A Mick, Driving Auto Or Stick" Broderick
>Matthew "Speed Bump? Nah, Just Some Chump" Broderick
>Matthew "You'll Go Far, When I Hit You With My Car" Broderick
>Matthew "When I'm Driving In Ireland, The Roads Are A Dire Land" Broderick
>Matthew "Highway To Dublin, My Diesel's A Bubblin'" Broderick
>Matthew "Hit Pedestrians Real Fast, When Drivin' In Belfast" Broderick
>Matthew "Gallagher? I Barely Knew Her" Broderick
>Matthew "Drive On The Right If You Value Your Life" Broderick
>Matthew "Behind The Wheel, Your Life's A Steal" Broderick

oh shit sorry im pretty tired and was looking for interesting stories and thought i saw alcohol on there. Well thats worse

Attached: 04b.jpg (600x900, 59.62K)

for the first time in a while i audibly laughed, thanks user. My favorite is

Matthew "Hit Pedestrians Real Fast, When Drivin' In Belfast" Broderick

One implies vehicular murder and one implies an accident. Be careful the shit you spread, user.

jim carry gave his girlfriend stds and denied he did and she killed herself

radaronline.com/videos/jim-carrey-girlfriend-cathriona-white-suicide-herpes-therapist-notes/

>Matthew Broderick killing two people in a car accident

>accident

Based

Attached: ETKViIlXgAIPc0u.jpg (795x1200, 54.77K)

Why didn't they at least charge him for manslaughter?

He's a celebrity

He said he won't do it again

He married Sarah Jessica Parker which was deemed a far worse punishment

bruce jenner caused a fatal car crash too, rear ended someone knocking them into a lane of oncoming traffic. it was stunning and brave.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Broderick#1987_car_crash
The victims' son and brother, Martin Doherty, called the verdict "a travesty of justice". He later forgave Broderick, amid plans to meet with him in 2003, to gain a sense of closure.
>In February 2012, when Broderick was featured in a multi-million-dollar Honda commercial aired during the Super Bowl,
bruh broderick must be pure evil

Northern Irish country bumpkins were starstruck by the Hollywood celebrity.
It will never not be a source of embarrassment on this island.

wait he married star of the acclaimed show Mr ed, Sarah Jessica Parker

forgot pic

Attached: Sarah Jessica Parker.jpg (500x375, 18.62K)

>starstruck
I'll say.

>starstruck
Some quite literally

>Marlon Brando eating so much that they had to invent a new type of super stretchy fabric to make his pants out of, which he then tore through
>Marlon Brando asking for his role in Superman to be replaced by a suitcase or a bagel
>Marlon Brando angrily eating 51 eggs
>Marlon Brando committing rape on camera and getting away with it
>Marlon Brando showing up to the set of Apocalypse Now weighing 150 pounds more than he was supposed to
>Marlon Brando shitting so much that he destroyed Christopher Reeve's toilet, then made Reeve apologize to him for it
>Marlon Brando having a dedicated car for eating hotdogs in the middle of the night
>Marlon Brando getting so hungry that he ate half a live frog on set because they wouldn't let him take lunch
>Marlon Brando screaming for food in the middle of the night so loud that Jack Nicholson, his neighbor, lobbed entire bags of hamburgers over the fence, which Brando devoured

22nd post best post

>Marlon Brando eating so much that they had to invent a new type of super stretchy fabric
far out

>>Marlon Brando having a dedicated car for eating hotdogs in the middle of the night

why a car tho?

Something about his wife trying to force him to go on a diet, so he bought a car which he parked down the street so he could sneak out and drive to a hotdog stand to gorge himself without her noticing

A reminder that this was a life changing moment for Broderick. Not only did he have to go through the trauma of killing people but the incident was so life shaping he never drove a vehicle again, hence his want to live in NYC and travel by foot, subway, and taxi. The other new activity he developed was his love of horseback riding which he focused on after this incident to film the Oscar winning movie Glory. It was this new love of horseback riding that helped him move forward past the events in Ireland and into his new relationship and marriage with horse Sarah Jessica Parker.

okay thats somewhat reasonable, i thought he was just buying a car for each food

There was a rumor, or more like a testimony that Bruce Spence (Guro Captain from Mad Max 2, Trainman from Matrix Revolutions, Mouth of Sauron from Return of the King and freaky alien from Revenge of the Sith) was a satanist pedophile but the stories were quickly silenced and memory holed.

did he cum?

kek

>freaky alien from Revenge of the Sith
Which one?

abc.net.au/science/articles/2002/10/08/689019.htm

>The basic element of Elvis' daily food intake was a 30-cm long bread roll, stuffed with bacon, peanut butter and strawberry jam. Each one had 42,000 calories, and in his final days, he ate two of them per day, together with little midnight snacks of hamburgers and deep-fried white bread.

Attached: fat.gif (633x758, 15.03K)

fan-favourite Ol' Lineyface

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Wahlberg#Hate_Crimes
Still blows my mind that he gets work.

Attached: 1556970625303.jpg (596x438, 40.36K)

lolz

Damn that sounds delicious

Just realized how much he mogs Kenobi here.

Attached: download.jpg (474x301, 19.73K)

>42,000 calories
That's just a form of suicide at that point, yeah?

>Each one had 42,000 calories
Holy fucking shit...
You could easily live off of one of those for a MONTH. I don't know if that's impressive or depressing or both.

Attached: 76B6EC47-B8E1-4365-909D-168BAD4137DB.jpg (993x778, 87.71K)

>84,000 calories a day
It's got to be a typo right

>In June 1986, Wahlberg and three friends chased after three black children while yelling "Kill the nigger, kill the nigger" and throwing rocks at them.
Based

I think so. A pound of bacon is like 2077 calories.

Has to be, that's the equivalent of eating 100 sticks of butter

wait till you see raimi's hate crimes

When U2's Bono arrived in Italy for a charity concert in 2003 he realized he left his favorite hat, a black trilby, back in London, he did what any reasonable person would do. He paid $1,200 for the hat to be flown to him, on a first class seat on British Airways.

Attached: When you forget your hat.jpg (1416x1500, 1.48M)

BUCKLE UP BUCKAROOS

yes its physically impossible for that to contain that many calories

>>uh oh

Attached: 21882-94828-teaser.jpg (300x300, 21.33K)

Attached: 1588276458961.jpg (476x459, 57.53K)

Attached: Neigh.jpg (450x350, 22.37K)

Unbelievably based.

Attached: 2smug4me.png (634x423, 234.95K)

>Why aren't Jewish celebrities held to the same legal standards as the rest of us?
It truly is a mystery.

i guess we will never know

well saddle me sideways, OP you beautiful childbabbeman have an upvote

like sam raimi?

>84k calories a day
you'd have to convince me this was real

i've heard it said that he had seizure or a stroke or something

A trilby? god U2 is lame, especially Bono

>rich jew is above the law and acts accordingly
Many such cases

Attached: 1587463971208.png (496x476, 335.41K)

Who wouldn't have a cheeky stroke after gunning down two potato niggers

Because celebrities are more important than you and can afford good lawyers.
Any street nigger would be imprisoned for life if he had a 1/4th of the drug charges Lindsay Lohan has.

this.

>Jenifer grey
>Gets with the uglier female lead
Wtf Matthew

>Broderick was born in Manhattan, New York, the son of Patricia (née Biow), a playwright, actress, and painter, and James Broderick, an actor[6] and a World War II veteran.[7] His mother was Jewish, a descendant of Jewish immigrants from Germany and Poland.[

>Guro Captain

hes full of bad decisions

Are the stories about him and Richard Pryor fucking each other bullshit?

I always laugh my ass off at this how fucking based can one man be?

apparently Richard Pryors widow said they were lovers

I think you mean 4200 calories

Richard Pryor's widow probably just wanted some attention again since he's been dead for a while

That would make more sense but it isn't what the article says.

most likely. On another note, do you reckon Bowie and Mick Jagger did it?

Oh my fuck

Attached: 1498005233918.jpg (500x500, 25.37K)

Laura Bush did the same thing.

>A follow up session notes read, ‘”[Cathriona] cries that she now have contracted 3 STDs that [Jim] gave her.” In the same session, she says she feels like “damaged goods.”

>She told her therapist that she “tried to commit suicide with a bottle of painkillers that she got from [Jim]” after he split up with her.

>“[Cathriona] claims she was tested before she slept with [Jim] was free of any STDs,” the session also notes.

Attached: file.png (580x313, 148.92K)

Did I ever tell you about the time I met Ryan Gosling at a supermarket?

Attached: FE759C96-6790-49C1-8746-680671DD15B8.jpg (739x415, 13.21K)

Checked

very good post

why would have he wanted those people dead?

crazy

VIETNAM FUCKING SHIT

i was reaffirming it was an accident to that user

I honestly find it more upsetting that he's married to Sarah Jessica Parker. Why?

He always was a huge piece of shit wasn't he? Makes me kind of sad.

apparently he was a asshole method actor for the man on the moon

>The small calorie or gram calorie (usually denoted cal) is the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of one gram of water by one degree Celsius (or one kelvin). [3][4] The large calorie, food calorie, or kilocalorie (Cal, calorie or kcal) is the amount of heat needed to cause the same increase in one kilogram of water.[5] Thus, 1 kilocalorie (kcal) = 1000 calories (cal)
calories =/= Calories

Attached: wood brainlet.jpg (456x810, 27.43K)

based, glad to see other anons do some wikiposting

Jack Nicholson was in Roman Polanski's house while Roman fucking 13 years old prostitute

not hollywood but

Attached: red.png (1227x786, 248.89K)

I thought Polanski was fucking her at Nicholson's house?

42 Calorie sandwich?

Wasn't Lister arrested (not convicted) for sexual assault?

>42 Calorie sandwich

a 42 Calorie sandwich huh?

Attached: 91534940_2533333043592367_373179851399495680_n.jpg (720x539, 140.94K)

Yeah, he talks about it on some video.

He says once a woman says "rape", wheels are in motion. It doesn't matter if you can prove you couldn't have done it, you're arrested and processed.

>On June 13, 2001, while driving a vehicle owned by Italian actor Marco Leonardi (her From Dusk Till Dawn 3 co-star), Gayheart struck nine-year-old Jorge Cruz, Jr. as he walked across a street in Los Angeles.[24] Cruz died the following day from his injuries. Gayheart paid the family $10,000 for Cruz's funeral expenses.

>On August 7, 2001, Gayheart made her only public statement on the incident, in which she said: "The pain of this tragedy will live with me forever. Despite the allegations in the lawsuit, the facts will establish that this was a most unfortunate accident."[24] On November 27, 2001, Gayheart pleaded no contest to vehicular manslaughter. She was sentenced to three years of probation, a one-year suspension of her license, a $2,800 fine, and 750 hours of community service.[4][25] The parents of the boy filed a wrongful death lawsuit, which was eventually settled out of court.[26]

films were the bad guy wins?

Attached: gay.png (1920x1080, 1.98M)

He'd also have his personal assistant throw bags of burgers over the walls of his mansion and eat them in the middle of the night when his wife was asleep

>facts will establish that this was a most unfortunate accident.
That you ran over a child walking across a street? Yes those are the facts, it was an accident but you are still guilty of being a shitty driver and have no right to be behind the wheel of a car again, bitch.

Holy shit you’re not lying

Attached: A1EC3EE7-BAFA-4ED2-B827-E5D079B8AA92.jpg (750x1241, 610.97K)

one footlong? impossible. surely they mean 4200cal

>Lee mentioned that during the war he was attached to the Special Operations Executive and the Long Range Desert Group, the precursor of the SAS, but always declined to go into details. "I was attached to the SAS from time to time but we are forbidden – former, present, or future – to discuss any specific operations. Let's just say I was in Special Forces and leave it at that. People can read in to that what they like."

Attached: Christopher_Lee_at_the_Berlin_International_Film_Festival_2013.jpg (1196x1692, 1.96M)

I remember an interview about how he explained how someone getting stabbed in the lungs would sound like to the director

I just looked this up that’s wrong the sand which he ate all time had 8000 calories in it not 40,000 whoever wrote that article has no idea what they are talking about

>not wanting some hot incest roleplay

he a gud boi, he goin college

It was Peter Jackson when filming his death scene. Jackson Wanted him to let out a scream, when Lee took him aside and explained how when someone gets stabbed in the back they actually don't yell but make a more quite shocked sound as the air leaves their lungs as he had done this to enemy soldiers during the war. Jackson left it at that and let him do the scene correctly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fool's_Gold_Loaf
Approximately 8000 cals according to this. Not sure where they got 42,000 cals from.

Shoulda got himself a fidget spinner.

>At the time when his acting career started and was still better known as Big Tam, Connery experienced a very serious and dangerous encounter with some members of the Valdor Gang. The Valdor Gang was one of the most barbarous street gangs that roamed the streets of Edinburgh in the 1950s.One evening, while Connery was playing in a billiard hall, members of the gang fancied his shiny leather jacket. They started threatening him and even attempted to steal the jacket. Trying to avoid a fight, Connery managed to escape the scene but was followed by six Valdor Gang members as he walked to the Palais, a popular dance and theater hall at the time, now demolished. Noticing that he was being followed, Connery was forced to climb onto the balcony of the Palais and there, the six men started hitting him. Apparently, they were angry because Connery challenged their reputation by refusing to give them his jacket. And they would have caused the actor serious physical injuries if it wasn’t for his strength, fighting abilities, and experience with street fights and bar brawls. To their great surprise and horror, Connery managed to deal with each one of the Valdor Gang members that attacked him. At one point during the fight, just like in a movie scene, he grabbed the heads of two of the men and smacked them against each other, after which both of them were knocked out. Word about Connery’s superior fighting techniques reached some high-ranking members of the Valdor gang. They started praising him and even offered him to join their ranks, which Connery politely refused. However, he earned the respect of the ruthless and dangerous gang.

Attached: AL-sean-connery-knighthood-jt-170116.jpg (1606x1215, 461.21K)

Wasn't he a body builder before he was an actor?

...holy shit

Attached: 1538766264498.png (800x569, 288.79K)

>Once, we were in a club and some girls were on stage trying to sing. Some guys behind us were giving them a hard time, so Sean just got up and beat all four of them up. I just held his coat!

Attached: PROD-Sean-Connery-and-Michael-Caine.jpg (615x410, 36.21K)

lol that's fantastic.

Its been well documented

Attached: 1538766377522.jpg (950x711, 151.9K)

this is why he was the King

Attached: CMERE YOU BLACK BASTARDS.jpg (590x788, 236.71K)

Attached: 1584059465839.webm (750x386, 2.62M)

>Matthew “hold still, you’re roadkill” Broderick
>Matthew “hit you with my car, I’m Honda’s biggest star” Broderick
>Matthew “oncoming lane, don’t you complain” Broderick

>select all images with cars

any of these
for this?

John F Kennedy
surviving his PT boat sinking and then swimming a few miles to a nearby island and saving a badly wounded comrade by clenching the lift jacket strap with his teeth, even though he injured his back

It's pretty funny that "Fat" Elvis isn't even that fat by today's standards, but media portrayed him as monstrous well into the mid 90s

based big tam

what’s that in his hands?

A cosh.

>Matthew "Gallagher? I Barely Knew Her" Broderick

Attached: 1493561568888.gif (200x200, 1.32M)

Yeah, probably.

He was getting his dick sucked, that's why he crashed. And he acted like a complete fucking cunt to the family of the victims. I hope he gets raped by a pack of pits.

>>A follow up session notes read, ‘”[Cathriona] cries that she now have contracted 3 STDs that [Jim] gave her.” In the same session, she says she feels like “damaged goods.”
Why did she keep fucking him? What a moron.

>He was getting his dick sucked
Cite?
>he acted like a complete fucking cunt to the family of the victims
Cite?

Richard Gere Ass Gerbils meme started within the Southern California medical community. It happened.

wikipedia quotes news.google.com/newspapers?id=9aBXAAAAIBAJ&pg=3490,4438588
1 loaf white bread, also given as italian, let's assume 2000 kcal
1 jar smucker's grapy jelly is 510 g at 50 kcal/20g serving is 1025
1 jar skippy is 16 oz at 190 kcal/2 tbsp serving, 14 servings per container gives 3040
1 stick butter is 113g at 717 kcal/hg, gives 810
1 lb bacon is 2452 kcal, but the recipe specifies cooked in oil and drained. let's knock off a third for 1600
my total, ballpark, estimate is 8475 kcal

>Marlon Brando showing up to the set of Apocalypse Now weighing 150 pounds more than he was supposed to
A fat buddha warlord could have been kino, we'll never know

Seems within the realm of possibility.

for comparison, 42 000 would be 13 pounds of pure butter or 17 pounds of bacon or 4 64-oz jars of peanut butter

>Broderick crossed into the wrong lane ... He was vacationing with Jennifer Grey, whom he began dating in semi-secrecy

>The victims' son and brother, Martin Doherty, called the verdict "a travesty of justice". He later forgave Broderick, amid plans to meet with him in 2003, to gain a sense of closure. In February 2012, when Broderick was featured in a multi-million-dollar Honda commercial aired during the Super Bowl, Doherty said the meeting had not taken place and that Broderick "wasn't the greatest choice of drivers, knowing his past

This is the cleaned up version from wikipedia. Feel free to google more honest articles like mamamia.com.au/jennifer-grey-matthew-broderick-car-crash/

The guy is an absolute piece of shit.

it started with Sly because he wanted Gere's role
tmz.com/2006/12/13/how-that-gerbil-story-really-started/

You’d be surprised how many street niggers get drug charges dropped non stop. They almost beg them to stay out of prison at a certain point.

Thanks, but the mamamia article adds nothing. There’s no evidence he was getting his dick sucked, or was drunk. There’s no evidence that this was anything but an accident, which the brother/son of the women killed reiterates. The same brother/son has forgiven Broderick, which contradicts your allegation that Broderick is “an absolute piece of shit.” Seems to me you have an unjustified hate boner for the guy.

He was way more of an asshole method actor. He went out of his way to act like a complete unhinged psycho the whole shoot. I’m happy Jerry the King kicked his ass. Imagine doing a movie role to honor your dead friend and the asshole actor playing him acts like a fucking lunatic to you.

You can tak the man oot ay Scotland, but ye cannae tak Scotland oot the man.

Attached: david_steen_sean-connery-731x482.jpg (731x482, 62.29K)

>she told hee the rapist
How did she know it wasn't the rapist who gave her STDs?

>that cloud looks like a drumstick
ahahahahahaha thanks for this webm

>Matthew "I'll Flatten A Mick, Driving Auto Or Stick" Broderick

Attached: 1587258330585.jpg (345x383, 49.19K)

Didn't he talk to Kaufman's estranged daughter in character like he was possessed by his spirit?
He's a psycho

>citing mammia

get it together user.

Will there ever be a more based badass to walk this earth?

>Marlon Brando screaming for food in the middle of the night so loud that Jack Nicholson, his neighbor, lobbed entire bags of hamburgers over the fence, which Brando devoured

Attached: bhueehe.jpg (323x241, 7.9K)

>Broderick crossed into the wrong lane and collided head-on with a Volvo driven by Anna Gallagher, 28,[35] accompanied by her mother, Margaret Doherty, 63, killing both instantly.
>They were Cathcucks

Good nothing of value was lost he did the world a favour

Attached: Big Ian.jpg (1200x1200, 230.74K)

>Harvey Weinstein told Cara Delevigne he was in love with her but she wouldn't sleep with him. He also told her she needed a beard so people thought she was straight

Also the following people are confirmed gay with beards in Hollywood by several sources

Anna Kendrick
Chris Pine
Zendaya
Sandra Bullock
Brie Larson
Tom Hiddleson
Saorsie Ronan
Ashley Benson
Shawn Mendes
Harry styles
Sarah Paulson
Maria Bello
Rami Malek
Hugh Jackman
KJ Apa
Elizabeth Moss
Taylor Laughtner
Kendall Jenner
Bradley Cooper

This are just some I have confirmed. There's thousands more. Hollywood is the beard capital of the world

Attached: image.jpg (512x768, 43.46K)

Holy Based.

>kills your mother and sister
>pays a hundred bucks and returns to hollywood lifestyle
>promises to meet up with you for closure, but doesn't actually do it
>later appears in super bowl car commercials
What was his problem?

Attached: heh.png (194x354, 176.37K)

Why don't the families who have members killed by famous people ever kidnap them and kill them horribly (in Minecraft)? You'd think there would be someone in the family who would do it.

Forgot Tom Holland

Based.

Bradley Cooper is the only kinda surprising name on that list.

>Simping this hard for Matthew fucking Broderick
Fuck off fag.

>the son of Patricia (née Blow) and Chuck (née Suck)

>needing a beard in homo center
talk about victim complex

Sarah Paulson is openly gay and was dating some old ass bitch the last time I checked. She also has an obvious crush on Cate Blanchett but who can blame her.
Saoirse is an obvious closet case

>films were the bad guy wins?
Karate Kid 1

Famous people have security.

>>Matthew "Highway To Dublin, My Diesel's A Bubblin'" Broderick

Attached: 2.png (114x114, 30.18K)

Well, they were Irish, weren't they?

He was high as a kite together with another jew (Jennifer Grey), I don't know if she could blow him in the car though, given the size of her nose which would be getting in the way.

>northern Ireland
and nothing of value was lost

>names the jew
>the jews defend him
incredible

Because he's one of (((them))).

You are the most retarded person posting on here, congratulations.

>le juif

this, celebrities don't want you to have guns but want open borders and universal love all the while they live in gated communities, with their own million dollar house surrounded by spiked fences, and armed guards.