Is she right Zig Forums?

Is she right Zig Forums?

Attached: 20200501_080444.jpg (498x356, 102.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLR4qvTE1cSnoICGM_gfSedDPp18c3FluC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All women go to Hell.

She never read them which means they don't exist.

I mean even if that was true. The original movies just stole stuff from other franchises, and it's not like they couldn't steal from the Marvel movies as well.

"Except the Thrawn books, the NJA novels, but fuck that shit amirite lads haha"

No.

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 39.73K)

Didn't she just get caught trying to announce a girls-only star Wars show which hadn't actually been greenlit by Disney?

Yes, and Disney was pretty pissed about it. At this rate the only thing saving Kathleen from a sacking is her vagina. Disney knows it'd be infinite bad press to remove her.

>Is she right Zig Forums?
In this one particular case? Yes. Star Wars can take inspiration and some beats from stories like what George did with The Hidden Fortress for ANH, but they do not full on adapt other stories. That's not what they do. Every Star Wars story is it's own thing and the people who make them should always be pushed to make a new story, which is pretty much what they've done. The fact that the ST sucked ass is unfortunate, but the fact that they didn't adapt anything and did something else was always the right choice.

Her contract is ticking away and probably won't be renewed. The COVID shutdown and the end of the sequel trilogy present the perfect opportunity to remove her. Vagina won't save her this time.

No, she’s a fucking retard. Back when Lucas gave her the reigns she alluded to finding talent from television.

She acts like she can’t just poach a director from television and then make them write the movie and it’ll be the same quality. It’s fucking retarded. She saw Rian Johnson do the biggest episode of Breaking Bad and then just decided he could do a Star Wars film.

The EU was shit. Even Lucas said as much.

That said, rehashing the OT was a more creatively bankrupt decision and it killed a lot of interest in the franchise.

Attached: bike stick.jpg (584x794, 63.86K)

Reminder, Mohammed the Prophet predicted in his infinite wisdom that the huge majority of Hell was populated by women who betrayed their race, nation, and religion.

I don't see the fucking lie. Women are worthless and here is just further evidence.

>The EU was shit. Even Lucas said as much.
But there are actually pieces of the old EU that Lucas had a hand on, sometimes with a lot of influence.
For example, he is the reason why Delta Squad have different voices and looks as a way to individualize them, also shadows of the empire was pretty close to movie canon as a gap between ESB and ROTJ.
Despite his neutral position to the EU , at best, he actually has more regard for it than Disney.

>even Lucas said
Because he is seething some of those people outdid him
>rehashing the OT
Let's face it, in many, many ways TPM is a rehash of ANH. That's why TFA is so shit it's a rehash of something that has already been rehashed once.

>Didn't she just get caught trying to announce a girls-only star Wars show which hadn't actually been greenlit by Disney?
In retribution, Disney put out an article talking about how the theme parks were supposed to be set in the OT, but at the last minute before physical construction began KK swept in and demanded that they be set in the reylo era instead because "the only fans of the OT are 50 year olds".

The old EU was garbage and made by 95% of people who don't understand Star Wars, or even good story telling

Sure some of it was garbage but the good thing about it was that the garbage usually didn't influence the good things

I want to hold her down and carve WHORE into her forehead with a buck knife.

>The EU was shit

Attached: 1481596729657.webm (720x404, 1.68M)

She's wrong. There are book and comic books. Don't reply to me again. I won't be reading any more of your garbage.

Attached: 1abd5bbcbd08b7836e6621b0ac24084e.jpg (1952x3264, 1.14M)

Why couldn't they have Rey turn to the dark side and have Kylo turn to the light

lmao that image. I don't like to mock the disabled(except Trump) but this is like trying to teach a fish to fight on land. the black belt makes it twice as funny.

>"there's no comics and books"
>there are comics and books, and the sequels have been cribbing ideas from them since day one
>disney even went as far as reintroducing characters like thrawn from the eu

Imagine unironically hiring a politically driven hack to burn down and destroy your $4 billion crown jewel.

why does her face skin look like a burn victim

What she meant to say is that there is no good source material or comics.

because that would be "sexist". also if Disney was Lucas and Luke was a woman she would of kicked the shit out of Vader in A New Hope

>black belt

Attached: 1509481185098.jpg (304x304, 17.42K)

>there's no source material
>we don't have comic books
>we don't have 800-page novels
At this point how can I even hate this woman? She's so ridiculous she does a 360 and becomes based.

>Alienating an entire generation of young boys who could have been your second wave of devoted fanboy paypigs because you wanted to appeal to the flimsy sensibilites of girls too and try to force them to like sci fi action
>Focusing so hard on the SJWism that you deliver a terrible finished product on screen

Attached: 14508422-34752.jpg (720x567, 97.87K)

All of the Old Republic series is good.

>(except Trump)

four more years of tears

>She's wrong.
But she isn't.
>There are book and comic books
That are their own stories. There's no sense in retreading shit that's been covered.
>Don't reply to me again.
Too late, I just did.
>I won't be reading any more of your garbage.
You're gonna read it and you'll like it.

Women can't act.
or write good stories
or do anything well for a matter of fact.
they're only good for their holes and even that's becoming obsolete.

Attached: 2319dfab3c6d23ed46e51f2768d9fa3c.jpg (1920x1080, 314.47K)

No. It's shit. Just like everything else related to Star Wars. You are better off writing your own shit than relying on these "authors" and possibly giving them money for their "work".

I'm as shocked as she is that the blue-haired tumblr landwhales didn't turn out to be the box office force she'd assumed.

Kek. This is like that one Gillette add. They're advertising to the wrong crowd.

Only gross nerds give a shit about the EU.
Don't even pretend like any of that shit is worth adapting.

Attached: 1509494470397.jpg (566x553, 131.51K)

Can I have some links?

Shit opinion with worst Emma to boot. In some ways based post.

How would you react if someone walked up to you in a bar and confidently exclaimed "Hi! I'm a very stable genius!"?

Make sure you drink your bleach btw, that would REAAALLLLY trigger the libs.

>That are their own stories. There's no sense in retreading shit that's been covered.
But they are retreading shit that's already been covered. ROTS is Dark Empire, but even worse.

oops forgot the image

Attached: stablegeniustweet.jpg (600x342, 31.51K)

Don't laugh he's a black belt he could kick the SHIT out of anyone in this thread, no bullshit.

>"I didn't read it, so it's shit."
Dude, you're lame.

based

Yeah they better off produce rehashed fanfics, right?

I don't understand, is she complaining about having create an original story?

That's why the Greeks loved Athena so much, as her ideal was way higher than any woman could ever hope to reach (virgin, intelligent, protector of the nation (analogous to race)).

no, she needs to apologize

Attached: maul-01.webm (1280x544, 2.79M)

Or just not making more Star Wars

>Make sure you drink your bleach btw, that would REAAALLLLY trigger the libs.

you are pretty sufficiently triggered

You have to remember the retarded perspective she's coming from. See, she's directly comparing Star Wars to Marvelshit here in the sense that those movies have plenty of comics to work off of. But because Kennedy made the hard nut to crack decision to shit on and burn the canon of all the existing Star Wars novels/comics she effectively did not have the same advantage.

Number one, no she’s not. There’s decades of source material.
Number two, why the fuck do you need source material? SW was made from scratch just hire some good writers instead of JJ Abhram’s tranny sex slaves and other diversity hires. How in the actual fuck would “we have nothing to copy!” EVER be an argument? ESPECIALLY when there’s plenty of source material regardless?
Why is that talentless, ignorant twat in charge of anything to do with stories or entertainment? What the fuck? What a drooling, ignorant, prejudice simp.

She's right in the sense that the movies are not adaptations. But her problem here is that the Marvel movies are hardly adaptations either, so it's a pretty flimsy defense.

She didn't have anything to go by. Just the previous 6 movies.

I'm actually surprised seeing that she's a hardcore feminist that she simply didn't just make A New Hope again, only with full female cast.

Dark Empire handles the Emperor in a pretty different way. Both TRoS and Dark Empire are trash, though.

What the fuck? Is this an algorithm arguing on Kathleen’s behalf? None of this makes any sense. That’s exactly what you do with source material, adapt it. That’s what she’s talking about. She said there’s none. There is. And even if there wasn’t, so??? Just write a new story with competent writers. Fucking period. Put effort into it instead of minmaxing CG, profits and propaganda.

I don't see how less source material is really a problem. You don't have to worry about stepping on the toes of some shitty spinoff books.

>Got decades of novels and comics that have all gotten various kinds of feedback to tell you what works and dont work in SW
>Disregard everything instead of making loose adaptions of these
Yes she is retarded

Second post got it. She's lying. She knew it's all out there. She selectively chose to ignore it to push a new "woke" narrative.

Source material begins in 1978

Attached: Splinter-of-the-Minds-Eye.jpg (917x1598, 434.64K)

>fanfics
Which is pretty much what EU is. Just because Lucas said it's "official" doesn't make it anymore professional.

I'm not "triggered" I'm just embarrassed to be an American for the first time in my life because of retards like you. Thats how almost all liberals feel,. fuck trump, fuck niggers, fuck jews, and fuck you

Attached: wallwall.jpg (225x225, 13.66K)

Who was like “you’re in charge Kathleen!” I don’t get it she quite evidently knows nothing about anything and is a hateful nazi to boot. Who is she and why?

Lucas didn't consider the EU canon either.

also way to ignore the stable genius question btw.

Attached: psychopath.jpg (185x272, 12.98K)

She is Spielbergs former secretary and was "apparently" handpicked by Lucas to lead Lucasfilm.

>just vote all power to the government bro they’re totally take care of everything man they’re the good guys!
Liberals are among the most ignorant people ever to live on this planet. Everything they say and think is contradictory.

>That’s exactly what you do with source material, adapt it.
But Star Wars has none. Everything is it's own story.
>She said there’s none. There is.
Except there isn't. Star Wars isn't based off of some other series of books or comic books called Star Wars. Each story is it's own thing. Why bother taking a movie and adapting it into a comic book or vice versa? Or even taking a movie and remaking the movie just a couple years later? The story has already been told why go back to it again?
>Just write a new story
That's precisely what they've been doing.

>But because Kennedy made the hard nut to crack decision to shit on and burn the canon of all the existing Star Wars novels/comics
She didn't do that. George Lucas was the one who dictated that anything he didn't work on was not canon. Everyone else since his selling the property have just gone with that sentiment.

So why isn’t she working at the DMV pushing pencils? Seems like that’s a more suitable job for her rather than in a position of power and creativity. She’s just an evil person anyway. Makes me question what kind of people Spielberg and company are.

she is 100% wrong, you numpty. trying to make the argument that because they're not adapting the books, comic books, etc. beat for beat, that therefore the books, comic books, etc. don't exist, is pure idiocy. do you not understand how adaptations work? they take pre-existing elements and transform them into something new. they're often WILDLY different than the source material, it's not like all adaptations are required to be identical to what's come before. sometimes it's just a matter of whether or not the work credits what it's obviously based on.

and even if there weren't a wealth of books, comic books, tv shows and video games to refer to, she'd still be wrong about not working from source material, since they're working from a story and universe that has already been established over the course of 6 films. it's not like this is some wholly original brand new thing they came up with, nu-Star Wars is embarrassingly beholden to the original trilogy, the first one is practically a fucking remake.

go be stupid somewhere else, you absolute mong.

Why is it that power-creepy anime fight scenes from the eu always gets brought up in these conversations? that's the shit that helped to ruin the new trilogy.

>this entire post
Holy shit. This is the lowest IQ this board has ever gotten.
>plenty of source material that could be adapted to films exist
>decide to write their own story instead
>complain they didn’t have source material to copy (when they did, it exists and I’ve even read some of it, such as the dark horse Darth Vader trilogy)
Writing your own story is the way to go, but point being if they wanted source material there’s literally thousands of books, novels and video games out there that could be used in an adaptation, or even just to get some ideas.
So, they’re liars, but also talentless, backpedaling liars with less than zero integrity

Fanfinction is not source material.

>still manages to copy the worst of the EU
bravo you hack fraud

Both parties are a fucking disease dude. Democrat voters are complete pussies who also chose a candidate with next to no cognitive abilities, Republican voters don't care about policy or character or such, they only care about "TRIGGERIN DA LIBZ" which is why known pedophile Roy Moore got like 49% of the vote in the Alabama governor race. America has the least educated voters of any 1st world country.

>"there's no source material to adapt"
>blatantly steals scenery and character designs from Knights of the Old Republic

Attached: 019090c55f86cbda16c9bcad6a356f60_8452a82f_540.png (540x540, 441.2K)

I refuse to believe she didn't say that on purpose to piss us off

Uh you mean this ?

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLR4qvTE1cSnoICGM_gfSedDPp18c3FluC