What are some good movies with plot twists?

Attached: 92DDD33E-C6CF-4792-A2BD-B740FD35BBBF.jpg (414x909, 122.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtcatalog.com/emily-goldstein/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1564963921755.png (766x950, 28.16K)

dilate

lol, i love how this pic produces a Pavlovian like response in incels. as soon as they see it they must type out dilate or their pre programmed brains short circuit. political cultists are the best lolcows

get pozzed dilate seethe faggot cuck faggot.

have sex

Delete Zig Forums already

Attached: have sex with me.jpg (552x449, 52.86K)

stop abusing children

Fact of the matter is that immigrants work harder then whites do and they work jobs that whites are unwilling to work. Would you go pick fruit for $10 an hour in a field? No? Then shut the FUCK up about undocumented immigrants.

Join the 40% faggot.

Hnnng, she looks like psychos from one punch man. Even my resolve isnt that strong, I'd be balls deep in her a minute later

How about pay proper wages for fruitpickers.

Attached: 73A91B9E-021B-4517-B4C8-AC1038940B68.jpg (739x860, 146.79K)

$10 an hour is not enough for non-subhumans. It won't buy a house, it won't sustain a family.

>Europeans will need to rely increasingly on immigrants to pay their pensions because of declining birth rates, according to a United Nations report published yesterday.

>DESTROY YOU COUNTRY SO YOU CAN GIVE FREE MONEY TO PEOPLE THAT WILL BE DEAD SOON ANYWAY

unironically what did they mean by this?

>open borders-types are also support the capitalist machine using foreign labor to suppress wages
Imagine. My. Shock.

Why do you think you deserve a house or a family? You deserve neither.

What's more, all the responses completely depend on the poster being trans. Incels have literally nothing to say to a normal human being mocking them. It doesn't compute.

Ok rabbi.

if my only other options was being a whore in romania maybe i would

So is it just me or is Zig Forums seriously losing influence? Seems like the rest of Zig Forums has turned against them.

>No home for white people!
>No more white families.

You're a racist antisemitic loser. The world would be a better place if your kids were replaced by a third worlder having kids and I'm not even memeing here. I'm glad white people like you are quickly becoming extinct.

It's one single spammer who runs away and deletes his thread the moment you mention Israel being an ethno-state. He's probably an unironic paid Israeli shill. Hello, by the way. You're fooling no one.

>OI GEVALT U DON'T OWN NOTHING GOYIM

And now you realize that being a globalist and being an ally to the working class are two very different positions, and anyone claiming to be both is compromising one aspect for another (usually the latter for the former).

109 COUNTRIES

its insane, they must think about shemales dozens of times a day

>lol when I call you ugly you get so triggered and respond LOL
Okay
>lol when I call you a tranny you get so triggered and respond LOL
Could you explain the difference to me?

Fact of the matter is this is a problem manufactured by your solution.
Funny how these jobs got done pre-mass immigration.

Every male is owed a BITCH

LOL

Attached: 1577888173412.jpg (1000x500, 103.96K)

>I'll pretend to be stupid, that's a good trick

to imagine that this is muh white genocide you'd first have to assume that already living in first world country=white and that's the only ethnic group the first headline was directed at. don't you idiots ever get tired of being this intentionally obtuse to piss yourselves off?

And now they're being done post mass migration. Look around you, the world is doing just fine. You dont have to hide in your basement all day long just because some scary immigrants live near you. You can go outside, I promise you you'll be okay and the scary immigrants wont be mean to you.

strawmen don't actually help convince anyone anything other than your own stupidity.

>NOOOOOOOO ITS ONLY OKAY WHEN Zig Forums DOES IT!!!!!

Attached: 1582897382735.jpg (231x218, 51.39K)

>Look around you, the world is doing just fine

Attached: Nk7WJhQ.jpg (270x320, 17.82K)

Attached: 1572588575251.png (416x435, 154.36K)

Is the joke that they are both fake?

Wages have been stagnating since the 70's (when third world immigration kicked into high gear). Maybe it's doing fine if you're obscenely rich, but not if you're a normal person.

>people complaining about raceswapping characters is a strawman

Attached: 2020-05-01_15.07.47.jpg (495x446, 152.93K)

FOUR MORE YEARS

Attached: screamer.png (640x360, 269.89K)

You know that meme has been used in every country (every white country anyway) for literally decades and has never made sense based on the fact that it isn't true?
Why don't you go back to your third world shithole and improve it? In fact how can third world shitholes exist when they have people willing to do such shitty jobs that "whites won't do"? Surely those countries that you flock from should be utopias. It's almost like you're, at best, semi-human and aren't actually a benefit to any country, not even a third world one.

now put up the comic for the indigenous american genocide so we can all see what that looks like.

Holy shit, Joker really got to you didn't it.

I'm fine going outside, I moved to a small village with no foreigners in it.

Unfortunately I grew up in a large town as it was being flooded with Pakistani immigrants and remember the shift from being able to play outside on the streets to that being something no one did anymore because it WAS fucking dangerous.

Your rhetoric doesn't actually work on someone who has had to live through a towns makeup and culture being dramatically shifted in the space of a few years. My hometown is completely alien from the one my grandparents knew and grew up in.

>they had to change the Ottomans to a literal Turkey to avoid depicting brown muslims as genocides
it's not even funny anymore

Only white countries are told to have unlimited migration. Only white countries are told to have less kids in favour of immigrants.

Whites are a global minority. It’s about time we started acting like one.

i would like to think there was some sort of cool mind programming plot going on but i know the real reason is just that people who post here aren't funny

every race is a global minority you massive dipshit lmao

left and right wing political cultists are very sensitive all round

Non-whites are a majority :^)

>we need darkie slave labour
I like how upfront you are about it. Most of your leftist friends pretend it's about being humanitarian, and not being a stooge for the top 0.1%

Pandorum has a glorious plottwist at the end.

>political cultists are the best lolcows
Ironic coming from the jew who polices threads with his reaction images.

Is the user that said he wants to spread hatred and dissidence in lurking in this thread? I typed my response but the mod deleted the thread before I could post it. It sounds sort of SJW desu but read it anyway please:

I don't think posting here will make any noticable contribution towards that goal, or I would have done it back when I was hateful towards the rest of the world myself. Which is good because I don't think nurturing hatred inside of them does anyone any good in the long run.

This hit deep. I’m from a city where a grooming gang operated. You couldn’t play football in a pro without having to fend off feral Pakis or flee when they come backs it’s greater numbers.

White leftists never live with their pet immigrants. They live in gated communities. Thankfully that’s why the left no longer wins elections and Brexit Britain is turning more nationalist by the day

Attached: AD015CF5-B026-46D5-A869-69813A2A7234.jpg (721x1233, 171.04K)

Based! Make israel great again!

lol is it any more convincing when you idiots pretend your aggressive immigration enforcement is because you care about the rights/treatment of those workers?

It’s all so tiresome

Attached: 33CF4EB3-4A46-47AA-9FDD-391707F1CBEB.jpg (729x1033, 145.64K)

Your kike grandfather was roasted alive in the ovens and he deserved it LOL

Attached: laughing white man.jpg (400x267, 20.58K)

massive simp move to conflate leftists with rich liberals, the working class is to the left on most things despite the propagandists desperately trying to win them over to the causes of the elite. works on the odd dipshit like you, but most people see through it

Lmao I don't pretend. They're parasitical vermin and can fuck off back to their own countries.

i hear if you try even harder it'll be even more shocking and edgy

Yeah, people on the Left are NEVER pro-elite. :)

Both sides are, you numbskull.

>white people only started eating fruit 40 years ago
>we need a brown underclass
Shut the fuck up you boot-licking liberal.

>trying to earn a living is being a parasitical vermin
lol nah that would be the capitalists whose dicks you can't stop bouncing up and down on

The UN adopts a declining birthrate hoax so they can scare politicians into embracing open border immigration policies. Immigrants can be paid less money for more manual labor and the rich get richer.

I wouldn't get your hopes up. The UK has always polled as being against immigration and wanting it slowed down for as long as I've been alive, even left wing voters considering it used to be the working class that Labor championed.

Doesn't matter when you live in a two party country where neither will actually slow down immigration. Conservatives make promises but never deliver, Labor don't even give a shit anymore and champion the opposite now they're a college kid party instead of a working class.

Ok groomer.

Attached: 1473558928771.jpg (350x442, 34.35K)

>the capitalists whose dicks you can't stop bouncing up and down on
user werent you the one advocating for lower wages and a more exploitable working class?

Do they complain while wearing clownsuits?

Leftists are all trash no matter their economic standing.
And desu, thankfully no one is buying their bs anymore, Except simpletons like you.

like this?

Attached: Rabbi Avi.jpg (1488x932, 732.5K)

Keep it up, you’re doing our job for us and then we can finally eliminate you.

>not like me, I only slobber porky's dick when they push based open borders!

... no? seems like you're pretty fucking lost right now lol
lol you hate browns and gays so much you'll keep letting the capitalists loot and hoard society's wealth

This. Step one to ending immigration is a people's revolution.

Literally the first response to the question.
I liked Pandorum and I don't think knowing either of the twists detracts from the movie when re-watching. It's kino space horror, though it relies on jump scares too often. Even the "it's all in your head" trope doesn't feel abused in Pandorum, or maybe the final twist makes it tolerable. Most twists are bad writing but occasionally you get one where the clues were left throughout the film and the discussion or re-watch is improved.

Attached: Glitch_Sunrise.jpg (1080x1920, 758.44K)

Cringe

I'm guessing most nazi tards under 17 years old?

Attached: 1560439554620.jpg (584x767, 99.38K)

>no?
So wasn't you?

>the working class is to the left on most things
Are you American? In the UK the working class has always been conflated with the North while the South has been the wealthier region.
Shockingly the North has always been Labor voting, anti-immigrant and anti-EU.

There's a reason that the North, which is filled with people who would rather die than vote Conservative, still managed to flip conservative in the last election for the first time in forever - it's not because Corbyn is too right wing.

Boomers literally dragging everything down with them into the grave

>he believes it actually happened

Attached: 1568773924631.webm (742x718, 2.8M)

Seems like one little car accident would solve a lot.

Haven't you gotten tired of posting by now? How many times do you have to get BTFO before you leave? Let me ask you again:

1. Why is Israel not an ethno-state?

2. If Israel is an ethno-state, why is it not first on the list of nations which need to be destroyed in order to end global racism?

3. Why is the Palestinian genocide not a genocide?

Right, who even cares about protecting wages when you have to look like you care about brown people?

second image is fake. Don't spread false information when thee's plenty of real stuff to damn the kikes with

>lol you hate browns and gays so much you'll keep letting the capitalists loot and hoard society's wealth
And you'll keep simping for the wealthy because they've convinced your little pea brain that it's racist not to flood your country with cheap labor.

Most leftists oppose Israel.

lol you can try hilariously to co-opt leftist language, but most of the people you would need for that people's revolution also consider immigrants to be people, whoopsies!

>WE DEMAND CHEAP SLAVE LABOR FOR OUR CAPITALIST OVERLORDS.
It's amazing what media brainwashing can do to your average leftist.

Ok groomer

Northern England literally turned Tory because of Brexit and the left’s obsession with immigrants lmao

Dilate

no, it wasn't
you fuckwits piss and scream every time minimum wage increases are brought up too though

Funny how this has been completely ignored.

Why do conflate considering someone human with giving them your job? You aren't being disingenuous now, are you?

By both sides. People on the side of the victims are just as guilty for not doing something about it. The government used to fear the people.

this shit is convincing no one lol mask already slipped here >Ok groomer
damn lol you're really going all in on convincing yourself this shit is clever

>making this comment and calling me disingenuous
wew, you can't make this shit up

I love a good Grauniad story as much as the next person but come on

Attached: Black Friend.jpg (727x723, 157.35K)

>you fuckwits piss and scream every time minimum wage increases are brought up too though
Do you think everyone you talk to on Zig Forums is a neocon? Because you would be mistaken.

relentlessly based

Im shitting out a really stinky poop right now lads

Attached: Cupcake.png (478x549, 385.43K)

I intentionally browsed a loser website's board that was created to contain fascist propoganda, and now I'm a fascist!

It's the other side that's brain washed!

Attached: 1575071112252.jpg (300x350, 47.33K)

they're driving your car, you're along for the ride with them, not the other way around

He's literally boiling in excrement in hell right now bro.
The guy in your image is young and alive while your Zayde is in hell boiling in human faeces with all the other holocaust "victims." What's it feel like?

Don't have a sexual emergency, Rasheed.

Attached: maxresdefault (16).jpg (1280x720, 58.73K)

Kill yourself.

Now he admits to be a foreign paid shill who is only here to derail threads with spam debunked talking points.

>NO U
is not an adequate explanation of your views. How is denying economic migrants entry dehumanizing?

Ok groomer

>hot poopy in hell! that's like the most bad thing there could possibly be!
damn bro, this is emotionally devastating

Attached: BBC.png (800x3857, 1.74M)

Hey, your kind came up with it after all.

how is allowing them entry "giving them your job"? crazy how other people have figured out when you are arguing in bad faith, right? lol

Why could it be that one side is specifically cluttered with schizos like this, and conspiratards? Why only one side? Hmmm...

Attached: 1581953744357.jpg (640x470, 54.93K)

dilate

>liberal turns out to be pro-slavery
at least it fits the theme of the OP

>how is allowing them entry "giving them your job"?
Do you understand how value works? When more labor is available, the value of labor drops. Every migrant that enters the country lowers the value of labor, and your corporate masters will leap at the opportunity to cut costs. By the way, I noticed you didn't answer his question:
>How is denying economic migrants entry dehumanizing?

If you believe you're arguing in good faith, use a trip. That way, you couldn't be mistaken for a samefag propagandist. Use a trip.

They wish they were. Maybe you think that way because you see a lot of fascist imagery and you don't even spend much time here, but this shithole is in fact one of the most popular, politically diverse english language websites there is. It's all about how your politics influences your perspective of the boards, Zig Forums thinks a lot of the site is against them. The more extreme or irrational your politics, the more extreme or irrational your view the site becomes.

Well, it's both genetic and cultural. The focus on education gave the Jews higher IQ but the inbreeding also makes them neurotic schizos.

>i don't understand how the labor market works when there is an influx of cheap labor
Okay.

>Why could it be that one side is specifically cluttered with schizos like this, and conspiratards? Why only one side?
Couldn't tell you.

Attached: 1559682216645.jpg (540x617, 39.92K)

>when you try to be a smartass but you aren't even correct
Asians are 60% of the world population. Last time I checked, 60% is a majority. The next closest are Africans at 15%.

This is the only tranny image I ever felt bad for.

Are leftists like you generally this naive and ignorant about how the world works?

You should feel bad for all of them. Even the most virulent outspoken ones are damaged people who have been taken advantage of by gender warriors.

>itt one liberal redditor that can't resist replying to all the bait
take a break man
you aren't going to gain anything doing this except stress
ps nigger

Attached: 1588270899722.jpg (738x720, 75.26K)

They have to be in order to think internationalism and worker's rights are two congruent ideas.

>incells
>trannies
What's the difference

this is a really embarassing image to have manufactured

Stop using trans people as pawns for your retarded gender war.

What do you think about OP picture ?

The irony of this comment is immeasurable.

If Zig Forums was deleted Zig Forums would become Zig Forums even more than it already has.

Cope.

>So many replies for low quality bait like this
And there are still people who doubt that this board is Zig Forums 2.0

>genuinely genocidle guy calls someone else a racist
My sides

>transvestites with expensive, painful surgery only kill themselves 20% of the time!
lmao do you think this is a good point you dumbass

Shut up you nigger. Trump incels = niggers

Trumps a good boi he dindu nuffin

>I EPIC OWNED THAT LIBTARD KEKISTAN STYLE BY SAYING DILATE FOR THE 10000X TIME! T-THE LEFT IS THE NPCS!!!

Cast him

Attached: 1574866296590.jpg (3941x1687, 1.07M)

The issue is that agricultural companies underpay their workers and charge retail costs that match the wages of the working and middle class they are undercutting. Businesses minimize expenses and maximize profits, that is their entire point and they will do it even if it kills people and damages the economy so they need to be put under a boot.

based wizard

Third position my nigger.
Left always promises workers rights and education improvements, but only delivers degeneracy.
Right always promises immigration reform but only delivers war and corporate welfare.
If either side actually followed through on their promises, they would have no platform in the next election.
The whole thing is carefully engineered "balance of power" and you can tell who benefits by looking at the issues that go unquestioned by either side.

Most white people don't have even that
and that's a good thing

>wow he's an ugly loser this invalidates the previously logically correct argument
this is your brain on soi

Attached: ISIS Babby.png (656x273, 231.06K)

>Debunking my suicide rate myth isn't a good point
COPE MORE

In action or only in words?

None of you are arguing the point
higher wages for legal citizens to do those jobs would reflect in the final price in the supermarket. Are you willing to pay 20% more for your fruit?
If yes, are you also willing to pay more for all of your other food, your car and your house?

The average amutticope lives above his means, youll have to humble those first

niggers tongue my anus

>Delete Zig Forums already

Attached: 1508071085684.jpg (852x852, 63.89K)

>>wow he's an ugly loser this invalidates the previously logically correct argument
>this is your brain on soi

Attached: 1576405376747.png (721x419, 260.79K)

>trannies after therapy off themselves four times more than normal people
kek Even their edited pics prove us right

it also maximises your buying power. it's the market as a whole putting workers "under a boot"

how does posting an image that says perverts with their dicks cut off kill themselves at a four times higher rate debunk anything other than 'gender surgery'

you could have put white males and actually made a decent argument but no, you lack all creativity with memes for some reason and just slap muh incel on it. you people are frustrating in how shit your ''''comedy'''' is

You're right, but the idea is if everyone got paid better wages, then the higher costs of goods could be absorbed. Right now it's just goods becoming more expensive, albeit slowly, while wages stagnate.

>Delete Zig Forums already

Attached: 1561757374303.jpg (1010x1200, 162.25K)

Unrionically.
Incel to transfoid pipeline is real.

you're trying too hard

Attached: 1486446365275.jpg (738x606, 71.06K)

Isn't the one on the right that leftists wannabe mass shooter?
lol

wow seething much?

No, it destroys your buying power on meaningful things like houses, cars, healthcare, but only making absolute necessities dirt cheap like t shirts and tendies

No, but it happened that same weekend and they looked just the same, so it's interesting why it was left out.
Left is El Paso shooter, right is garlic festival shooter.

I've been to countries who actively maintain food costs and wages, they're usually nice if the average citizen is above 100 IQ.

What you are doing is shilling for both corporations and for subhumans whose work is not worth a decent wage. There are solutions to this issue that are essential to the health of our country and economy but you refuse to even consider them from a lifetime of progressive indoctrination across both political aisles.

why are they doing this double standard stuff? seems kind of nefarious

>thoughtcatalog.com/emily-goldstein/
>only article "she" has ever written

OOF When your 12 year old's ideology is so bankrupt that it hinges on false flags

WRONG! I'm trying to figure out why that user would post a registered Democrat. Then again, pol is overrun and is more commie lefty than fascist now.

lmao oblivious degenerate

I shall pray for your and all trannies' and tranny enablers' death tonight after tarraweeh

Attached: kek.webm (960x540, 1.65M)

>t shirts and tendies
All you need in life ťbh
>b-but what about water?
Frozen teddies have condensation on them, providing a more than necessary amount to survive.

Having a house, cars, guns, wife, and kids is the only thing you need to accomplish to live a fulfilling life without regrets.

Yes, 20% more expensive fruits would be devastating for the average consumer. Thing like job security, social cohesion, health care, etc. are secondary to slightly more expensive cheap shit that is at most 1% of your monthly expenditure.

>without slaves, how will we afford cotton?
Nice try

they dont work harder they work for cheaper tho which cultivates an atmosphere of jewy money grubbing for cheaper workers at the expense of the real soul and people of the country and will ultimately bring wages down for everyone, collapse the middle class and empower that jewy mindset even more

>implying this is the only instance of jew writing anti-white shit
The absolute state of shitlibs

Blumpft supporters are finished now

Attached: s9v8rqj8smv41.png (686x768, 647.61K)

Zig Forums are actually right btw

>ur ugly lol
>NOOOO STOP CALLING ME UGLY NOT THE HECKIN TRANNERINOS

This is healthy
NOT

Leftists would have called the police if it had been their idol Obama while screaming about racism.

The grown-ups just shrug.

I guess I missed the big fight but
>arguing in bad faith
Is the biggest cop out ever
>yeah you're making good points and I can't refute them, but you're secretly a nazi capitalist imperialist isolationist so your argument is invalid!

hey spergzy you stupid faggot, Everytime you post this you get laughed out of the thread. delete yourself

thats not what Im saying brainlets
I live humble and dont need much
but I know that many men but mostly many women are greedy hedonists that base their life on consumerism

the kind of people that replace their phones before theyre broken and throw away clothing that they wore less than 50 times, that complain that the airlifted exotic fruit costs a bit more this winter

the fact that most americans have no savings, buy everything on credit and live paycheck to paycheck speaks volumes
nobody needs that much stuff, greed is fueling this

best case scenario is you would outsource this labour across a border, but then youre wasting more on transport, taxes and the money flows out of your country into another

?

YO LITTLE DONNY I SPENT HOURS DIGGING IN HORSE SHIT HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT LIL DONNY

the armenians were killing other civilians and about to incite an uprising because, as always, the eternal anglo promised them a big piece of the cake if they help undermine the empire they live in

everyone who betryed the ottoman empire got shafted, some more than others like palestine and the kurds that pledged allegiance to a tribe over their nation, and now theyre fighting for their own place to stay when they already had one

removing those who try to backstab you during a war is beyond reasonable, its justified
I would even say they shouldve straight up killed them all instead of relocating, leaving the millions alive that now make up an entire country was a mistake

as always, mercy is wasted on christians

I hate the Reddit posters, fucking basedboi cuck

Fuck kikes, trannies, and liberals

Imagine being so ravaged by Trump derangement syndrome you spend hours playing with horse manure. Sad.

Interesting way to project your insecurities onto the internet user. Have you dilated yet, tranny?

I'd pick fruit at $20 an hour but because these dumbass brownies don't know the actual value of their work they get paid $3.50 an hour and don't understand why that's a bad thing

Maybe everyone would stop trying to stan you roaches in the back if you weren't such oppressive pieces of human trash?
And actions during a war are only as justified as the war itself, and the Ottom*ns were imperialist murderers. So objectively in the wrong.

Send this to The Young Turks. Cenk will love it!

Ok faggot

Reminder that discord trannies plan and coordinate these threads in advance, including the OP

Attached: Armenian Genocide.jpg (640x861, 84.16K)

Both of these guys are registered democrats BTW. Bernie bros and leftoids incels are the same species.

>You're a racist antisemitic loser. The world would be a better place if your kids were replaced by a third worlder having kids and I'm not even memeing here. I'm glad white people like you are quickly becoming extinct.

Attached: d51b996639898e84db8dd3cec815b4c0e6c6f95a6c8b36b1f9d3f695f0e5560b.jpg (600x400, 27.96K)

FUCKING BASED

Attached: 3k1z1mn.jpg (1000x850, 112.22K)

Laughed out loud in real life. Absolutely spot on.

>not even using the right font to make it seem authentic
what a dumb fag move

relocation happened and thank god it was ugly and caused a bunch of deaths, nothing contradictory here

>anglo apologist ranting about oppressive imperalists
as I said, the eternal anglo promised some tribes leader his own country and whatever, the actual population was fine. They were being governed by local native visors from their own people. Most ottoman higher-ups, consultants of the sultan etc were native to some vassal state.

The rise and corruption of the janissaries says it all, the ottomans werent oppressive and that was their downfall

Shoo!

Attached: turn_on_light.jpg (640x427, 27.46K)

>turks
>brown
dumb amutticlap, you could literally pull up google maps once in your life and see for yourself

Attached: file.png (1700x849, 3.43M)

Attached: .,m.,.jpg (717x1024, 122.27K)

Attached: tranny tyranny.gif (340x198, 1.66M)

Armenian women are hot, why kill them?

>Want to fight climate change? Fight babies and immigrants.

hop in, kikoid

Attached: 6e0a8d06-bf58-4815-ae15-b516684f124e.jpg (615x461, 32.37K)

Pic unrelated. This is some next level Yurocuckery.

>YO LIL DONNY I JUST SCULPTED YOUR STUPID FACE AFTER PLAYING WITH HORSE MANURE FOR HOURS, HOW'S THAT MAKE YOU FEEL LIL DONNY DUMB DUMB?

>almost three hours
>thread is still up
JANNY ARE YOU OK

Attached: AGgsxx2l.jpg (527x582, 36.24K)

>I'd rather build a sculpture of Donald Trump's face out of a mountain of horse shit than play this game ever again!!

Attached: tenor.gif (220x173, 114.6K)

impressive cope, yet nonetheless pathetic
the mutt cries out as he projects unto you

Attached: file.png (1161x761, 2.05M)

>everything was fine, our slaves loved us! it's not like the people we conquered still hate us to this day or anything!
Starting to sound like an anglo now... what a coincidence.

Uh no, I’m a national socialist.

>just fight the cartel bro
mexican subhumans are absolutely fucked and their country is fucked. if they want to come over and be our slaves im fine with it.

You'll never be part of the EU, sweaty.

This is photoshopped, actually. But Zig Forums will buy anything you feed them.