Cooper's a professional he can handle himself

Cooper's a professional he can handle himself

Attached: AHHHHH.png (1001x748, 1.07M)

Baseplated

Attached: 1585258082145.jpg (572x819, 75.99K)

OH N-

Did the T Rex kill Cooper because hes a racist??

The only guy who gets viciously killed on screen in Jurassic Park 1 is an evil scummy lawier who everyone dislikes.
Why did the rest of the movies show multiple alright or goodguys getting eating alive ?
Honestly that's one of the major reason I hated JP2 and 3 as kids, I really disliked those kind of scenes

>hes a racist
Um he was a churchgoing man though?

>Ahhhhh!
Wtf did dinosaurs talk like humans

>it's OK that they guy died in a violent fashion because I disliked him
Why are normies so unstable

what about Muldoon?

Thats the whole point of JP. Its not a "fun for the whole family". Its "this is what happens when you try to control nature/genetically engineered monsters for profit".

In fact thats the biggest problem with JP3, its too light-hearted. Noone except the mercenaries dies.

Jurassic World did a bit better in that it atleast killed off the billionaire, the "evil" guy and even the babysitter. That being said, the deaths were minor.

And then JW2 happened and literally killed everything that made JP interesting:
>HAHA EVIL HENCHMAN HAHA HE DEAD
>HAHA YOU GO GIRL, OPEN THAT CAGE TO FREE THE RAPTOR, WHO CARES ABOUT THE FACELESS HENCHMAN HAHA
>HAHA THE EVIL BILLIONAIRE DIED

And yes, even JP2 had the death of a rich guy, but that wasnt anything to cheer at. It was a bad way to go in a film where the good guys also died.

To show that nature takes no sides and has no involvement in right- or wrongdoing? It works both thematically and logically to have the dinosaurs attacking people indiscriminately. Turning wild animals into moral agents is super fucking gay, that's part of the reason why the Jurassic World movies suck so hard.

>stands ominously behind you

Attached: 1588287168104.jpg (357x416, 30.96K)

Attacking indiscriminately is a thing, but showing good guys getting torned to shred by dino like the guy in the cliff scene in 2 is just really bad taste

He dies offscreen. My main complain isn't about who dies or who lives, it's about the way it's filmed

>Yo Based Department just called

>Animals don't brutally murder good people
Go watch Jurassic World, it's more your speed

Not that I disagree with your stance but Jurassic World probably has the most drawn out sadistic death in all the movies.

The worst example of that is in Jurassic World. Eddie at least died a hero.

O FEATHERS

Same energy

Attached: 1588150274612.png (300x673, 72.14K)

I had that set
the spiny-dino in it was so fucking lame

Spino Chads

a basic bitch pistol could deal with a t-rex, so why does this movie try so hard to tell me otherwise

The Spino tanks an airplane ramming his weak-point, he's made out of some tough material

Where's the tail?

Above his asshole like on every animal.

i swear there used to be a shot just after this where the dino chucks the guy in the air and catches him in it's mouth
can't find any references to it anywhere anymore

Where are your eyes?

how? wouldn't the scales deflect the bullets?

How the fuck did the phone sound play from it's stomach?

the phone probably was amplified in the stomach and then came out of the mouth like a loud speaker

That tail is not for swimming, update yourselves.

>Dies of the gay plague

Attached: Michael_Jeter.jpg (489x717, 50.88K)

ever shot a tortoise?

Both the T-rex and the Spinosaurus are the only animals that gave me nightmares.

Attached: 45615614654.jpg (990x1500, 424.39K)

Seeing him get his neck snapped by a raptor made me lol hard as a kid because I only knew him as Mr. Noodle from Elmo's World. Good thing I never saw The Green Mile as a kid, I think I'd be traumatized for life watching Elmo's friend die the worst death ever put to screen.

Chronologically he was like the third actor from the series to die. Very soon after the premiere he must've been ill already.

You were a pretty gay kid