Clone Wars series finale

What do you think of the latest episode? Order 66 finally happened and we're cross-overing into Revenge of the Sith.

This might be the last George Lucas SW content we'll ever experience.

Attached: clone kino.jpg (1920x1080, 325.81K)

>Let the past die. Kill it if you have to.
>constant callbacks to the prequels

>Anakin's password is the movie's release date
Nice

Attached: smugdowner.png (420x420, 302.43K)

Didn't notice that. Is it really?

Attached: george-lucas-600cs051612.jpg (600x433, 41.93K)

I always thought that line was about Kylo telling OT fans to stop being bitter

>8-1-0-8
>August 10th 2008

nigga crazy man

Attached: s7maul-full.webm (800x448, 2.84M)

Bravo Lucas.

Attached: 200 percent rad.jpg (412x441, 35.19K)

Clones really can't shoot for shit can they

wait a second is the finale really coming out in 3 days??

Attached: 2020-05-01_12-02-49.png (973x57, 15.41K)

well yeah may the 4th be with you and all that

Imagine if he was really trying

That can't be real.

That would be poetry on steroids.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x370, 3.18M)

It was okay, worse than the last 2 episodes which is a shame since its the moment weve been waiting for the entire series. It was great and built tension for the first half but after Ahsoka escapes the bridge it was sort of a let down. The droids were annoying, the force chant was out of place, I wanted to see more Ahsoka killing clones. Hopefully they left the good stuff to the finale like an order 66 montage.

The soundtrack for this episode remind me a lot to Blade Runner.

How does the Jedi Council works? If Yoda was the Grand Master of the Jedi Order, was Mace Windu Vice President or something or just another member of the Jedi Council with the same rank as the rest members of the council?

I think the grandmaster title might have been more honorific than anything else. The council always seemed ostensibly democratic but the top dogs like Windu and Yoda probably held more unofficial authority.

So Yoda didn't rule the Jedi? Ohh I thought he was the one giving orders... So the power was all based on how powerful were the Jedi then? Windu and Yoda were the ones with more unofficial power because the rest of the Jedi knew they were the strongest?

I feel like the pacing of the climax for this episode was a little off due to the sudden ending.
If they release a full movie of this entire arc it will probably flow better.
The tension and build up of the first half of this episode though was fantastic.

This. I also felt that the end was too rough. And I also agree that a movie with these 4 last episodes would have been much much better. The tension hadn't been cut 4 times.

I didn't know that the clones were also using those uniforms. Maybe this was to show us that the transition to the Empire is already happening.

Attached: 23123121323.jpg (1000x562, 71.07K)

Pottery

I think it was more seniority than strength, particularly in yoda's case, but I'm not certain. Windu was by all accounts pretty damn powerful. At the same time the Jedi, aside from the council and ranks (master/knight/padawan), always seemed more nonhierarchical than the sith. Ruling by strength probably wouldn't apply as much since that's practically a core sith tenet.

the episode was made to justify why ahsoka, maul and rex are in "rebels". pretty predictable... last two episodes were kino tho

Little by little, little changes happened

Monday

Sheev used the "boiling the frog slowly" tactic.

>How does the Jedi Council works?
In the same way that Warner and Lucas films executives work today

Attached: busy day at lucasfilm.jpg (540x311, 45.54K)

They make a good and cool couple.

Attached: 2344343324324.jpg (1000x562, 113.93K)

How did Ashoka know about Anakin's password? Did she read it from his mind without him knowing it? Why Anakin hasn't changed his password in years?

Anakin is a careless boomer.