Do retards actually believe this garbage is better than Rome?

Do retards actually believe this garbage is better than Rome?

Attached: Spartacus S01E01.webm (888x500, 2.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jne9t8sHpUc
youtube.com/watch?v=Oo5TPLl6pCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't really get irony do you

>I was just pretending to be retarded

It's the Zack Snyder crowd.

Oof

I don't even understand why people try to compare the two. They are both attempting two very different things.

Wow... so badass...

Attached: Spartacus S01E02.webm (1280x720, 1.12M)

this looks awesome, why try to cause division?

Is this the sequel to the 300?

>this looks awesome
Sure it does, smoothbrain.

>I dont like style
>I dont like it when a filmaker tries to put extra effort into developing a look and visceral experience

youtube.com/watch?v=Jne9t8sHpUc

Would look ok without the constant slow-mo and cringe blood effects. Why the fuck did they use that shit so much in the show?

>historical drama
>slow-motion, cgi-blood, rock music
>"""style"""
ok american

I'm betting it came out around the same time.

That last shot looked fucking stupid. I'd believe that much blood if he was shot with a shotgun as an exit wound, but from a piece of wood? Give me a fucking break.

So sophisticated... so thought-provoking...

Attached: Spartacus S01E03.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

Yes, retards do. Isn't this dogshit on Starz or one of the other nigger-tier """premium""" channels lol?

Like says, it's the Zack Snyder action retard crowd. See:

the show is complete shlock and ugly as fuck but it works somehow. it's like banshee

>Serious show based on historical evidence of one of the most well documented periods of ancient history
>Campy show based on something we know of primarily from folk tales and inspired by comics
Totally a fair comparison.

imagine getting filtered by brotacus

>Cut to crowd cheering
>Black guy is wearing... Leather straps?
>Foreigners (blacks) and women not in the back
What the fuck

When was it ever trying to be either of those things? Are you one of those people who can't enjoy media that was intentionally made to be mindless entertainment because you're too busy thinking about how much smarter you are than every one else?

you forgot
>woman flashes from the crowd

>Are you one of those people who can't enjoy media that was intentionally made to be mindless entertainment

"Yes"

Varro being kill has a bigger emotional impact than anything in rome so spartacus wins.

Reminder that the Third Servile War was an inside job spearheaded by Pompey.

Attached: fantastic.png (683x586, 800.78K)

nothing is better than Rome, but Spartacus was fun as hell. Sop being a faggot and ram cock up the ass

And what of Good Solonius?

And what of poor Cossotius
youtube.com/watch?v=Oo5TPLl6pCQ

Attached: 1486764839384s.jpg (227x250, 8.02K)

yes that's why they are retarded

It's the single most cathartic TV show ever made, it admittedly stumbles through its first 2 episodes but eventually comes to fully embrace the notion of the gladiator spectacle and injects its essence into every fibre of its being, it's so stylized, so over the top, so decadent and indulgent, so surreal and humane and generous and charming that it overpowers your own sensibilities and drags you wholesale into its own reality.

Spartacus is fucking great and I feel very sad for you if you can't enjoy it.

Not really. Its just a really fun show.

must suck to be so boring