Embarrassing Celebrity Stories

Goof god was this one even possible?

Attached: 95E4C282-20BD-4C63-A88F-36B412399396.jpg (640x360, 38.08K)

His heroin got clogged in his butt so his stinky farts were building up into his blood and finally blew out his ears like a fart steam whistle. He plugged his ears and ended up breathing in the stinky poop air into his lungs and it tasted so bad that he coughed insanely hard and blew his eyes out of his skull. When he saw his blown out eyes it scared him and he had a heart attack and died and slipped in his gross poopy mess

Oh my God, I had no idea he went that way. RIP in pieces :(

What are some essential Philip Seymour Hoffman kinos?
Only seen Happiness and Before the Devil Knows so far.

you're thinking of chris farley and it was a bit

Synecdoche, NY
The Master
Capote

Synecdoche
A Most Wanted Man
The Master
Capote

Secondary role but still worth it:
Boogie Nights
Punch Drunk Love

No Chris Farley was doing speedballs and had an oil slick of 5 gallons of black tar diarrhea built up in his upper intestine that blew out all at once Olin a giant fountain. The stinky fountain of shit went right into his eyes and mouth and he choked and died

Secondary role in Talented Mr. Ripley too, but also worth watching.

That's why I no longer even daydream of becoming famous. Used to be a recurring one, but now I immediately get paranoid about embarrassing stories from my past leaking and some chick I dated 8 years ago accusing me of abuse.

>not saving fuck you money and announcing murders on YouTube like Kevin Spacey
You're were never going to make it anyway.

Wikipedia
>On December 18, 1997, Farley was found dead by his younger brother, John, in his apartment in the John Hancock Center in Chicago. He was 33 years old.[51] An autopsy revealed that Farley had died of an overdose of cocaine and morphine,[52] a combination called a speedball. The lethal combination caused enormous gas pressure to build up in the intestines, blocked by years of heroin poop, nearly 11lbs coroners estimate[53]. The stinky poop blockage forced noxious gas to blow out Farley’s ears like steam whistles[55]. When Farley blocked his ears the fart steam rushed into his lungs and tasted like fart poop so bad he coughed his eyeballs out of his head[56]. When Farley saw his scary popped out eyes he laughed so hard that it gave him a heart attack, and he died. Upon death the 11lbs of heroin poop slid out onto the floor, roughly the size and shape of a baby. Coroners report claims “it stunk real bad”.

you forgot his most kino role

Attached: lovelisa_.jpg (265x475, 29.05K)

Love Liza, it's crazy

fucking kek

Love Liza is depression kino of the highest order

Kek

Attached: FB_IMG_1585160975051.jpg (300x300, 10.8K)

haven't watched it, something new on my backlog, thanks

Attached: 1449872182126.jpg (640x640, 68.57K)

holy fuck

Attached: e.png (217x217, 64.65K)

Charlie Wilson's war

Dude was a bad addict. ANd I don't mean he was a "bad" person, I mean he was a "shitty" addict. First rule they teach you when taking drugs that setting is everything. It's a form of environmental tolerance. He ramped up his heroin use because he kept doing it consistently in the same location(s). He then took a break, went somewhere completely new, took an amount he "always takes" and died shortly after. If you're going to be any type of addict, at least be good at it.

>haha dued you can be a hard drug addict and still be a good person
in your fucking dreams junkie

How did he see his eyes?

astral projecting

almost famous is not a good movie but his scenes were kino as usual. same for magnolia

Awful, cringe psuedcore
Fine
Gayaf/10
Nice list you got there

it's a shame I've seen chris farley when he was found dead and know thisn't true.

It's from wikipedia and those numbers in the square brackets indicate the citations confirming it all to be true. Try doing some real research next time, rather than looking at most likely doctored photographs.

>saw his blown out eyes
this is some bizarre fetish fanfic right here

>sir, here’s a casting suggestion for our big bad international arms dealer supervillain
>who the... is that Dave the IT guy?
>no it’s Phillip Seymour Hoffman
>okay, not getting an action movie badguy vibe, what’s his resume, some direct to DVD shoot-em-ups?
>no he primarily does dramatic and artistic films
>will he lose weight and dye his hair?
>no probably not
>fuck it, nobody will come near this steaming pile after the disaster of 2, it’s a miracle we even got Cruise to come back. Get him in next Tuesday for lines

Attached: 16DA94BA-D0A6-45BB-8256-877802CA5B09.jpg (450x350, 15.02K)

I don't know how much of a joke this is supposed to be, but if you didn't think that was a kino PSH role you were filtered.

>the master
>fine
retard

source?

His ass

ok 12 year old

Fucking kill me

Attached: 2126AE2D-6BFD-44A1-B168-6092868436F6.gif (197x245, 1.86M)