WOT IF RAID BUT THOR

WOT IF RAID BUT THOR

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 247.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4CJ5p4XisHs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Weird ending.

>WOT IF RAID BUT SHIT

Another "Le military man with sad backstory" bullshit.
>Oh, not-thor, you are hero. You saved me
Fucking homo

Chris Hemsworth is relentlessly handsome. I'm not gay but I would worship his penis like a statue of God

Is it bad? The fight choreography looked like action kino from the trailer.

It's not bad but not good either. 5/10

If you like the Raid, watch it. Who cares about the story.

get wrecked fag

Attached: 1452356.gif (1094x447, 1.97M)

Anyone watching the new show by The Raid guy btw?
youtube.com/watch?v=4CJ5p4XisHs
I haven't seen a minute outside of trailer, but i assume characters and dialogue is shit, but fight scenes are insane.

There are only two choreographed fighting scenes (one mook massacre and one duel) the rest is just shooty explodey. There's also a duel with Stranger Things fatman, but its hilariously bad.

I watched the first episode and what you said is pretty much bang on the money.

Unfortunately for the hour and a half it ran there was maybe 10 minutes total of fighting fun to the rest of the bullshit that you have to endure

no way not his hecking headarino

Aside from choreography it was dogshit.

So, how did they manage to sneak 2 hours of a white man shooting pajeets on Netflix without some monologue on how whypipo are the root of all evil?

Because his 2nd in command was a female poo.

thanks, guess im not even bothering then

she was qt

Attached: 1587905598363.jpg (424x672, 65.4K)

>Black scar
Pretty good. No ass tho

>people saying its like raid or john wick
>from the directors of the captain america movies
is it pretty bad?

who needs ass with eyebrows like that

Attached: 1587903568581.jpg (640x960, 134.87K)

>you brutally murdered my team, stifled me for money and are pretty much the sole reason for the shit we're in, but we cool m8 take care

Attached: ven04_ja_01may_2extraction-768x512.jpg (768x512, 58.01K)

It was either team up with him or die.

Well, to give you perspective, at one moment there's a truck expolosion that looks like a PS2 cutscene. Yes they were too lazy to blow up a fucking truck in action movie

The fight choreography, gunplay and car chases are great. There's one of those "continuous take" shots that's quite impressive (it's actually two or three takes stitched together with subtle cuts, but it's fun to watch - they go from on foot, to a car chase, to a long fight sequence through a building), but as the other user said, they relied too heavily on CGI explosions and blood. I didn't find it too distracting because the action is so good and the (barebones) story was just compelling enough to make me care ever so slightly. Plus Hemsworth is an absolute fuckbeast in this, and we never get movies about a blonde, blue-eyed ubermensch destroying legions of his enemies anymore, so it was satisfying in that regard. Give it a watch, great popcorn action flick.

>have a bipod
>don't use it

Bravo

He managed to do both

Did you even watch until the end?

>Plus Hemsworth is an absolute fuckbeast in this, and we never get movies about a blonde, blue-eyed ubermensch destroying legions of his enemies anymore
cringe and gay

>Plus Hemsworth is an absolute fuckbeast in this, and we never get movies about a blonde, blue-eyed ubermensch destroying legions of his enemies anymore
based

So where's the fight clip?