Who could beat him in a sword fight?

who could beat him in a sword fight?

Attached: 1.jpg (1638x1092, 210.75K)

Aragorn

Ned Stark was about to kick his shit in before getting cheap shot.

Brienne of fucking Tarth.

Attached: D8E2408D-855E-4884-925A-8D4995ED01B6.jpg (1152x1990, 193.93K)

shouldve been played by Debicki

In the series?
>a capable magic user
>a dragon
>selmy at his peak
>arthur dane
>the red viper unironically
>the hound apparently

Out of series? GRRM said even Aragorn from lotr would lose. He also said Gimli would topple the Mountain.

>GRRM said even Aragorn from lotr would lose
>this is your brain on reddit

>word of god annoys user
cope

>Aragorn
>Capable of battling platoon of fuck strong plated up Uruks
>Literally stronger and faster and more agile than any mortal man
>Losing to Jaime who would have lost to The Hound
Kek.

Attached: 0248.jpg (564x529, 62.94K)

I always thought it would be funny if the chinese showed up in GoT with their primitive firearms and shot down all these sword wielding fags.

She's supposed to be a full ugbo.

Arya Stark

Selmy, Arthur Dayne, Oberyn would probably beat him if spear is allowed, Howland Reed (if the books don't turn out like the show where Howland beat Arthur with a backstab), Robert Strong, probably the Hound.

Jamie is A-tier, not S.

show wise? anyone, the show was retarded

book-wise? barristan selmy and arthur dayne, no one else.

Ned Stark was capable, but he was not a notable fighter. Jaime was toying with him for the thrill and would have killed Ned if the Lannister guard hadn't interfered.

>Literally stronger and faster and more agile than any mortal man
This kind of hype has been applied to Jaime before, but you have to remember GoT and LotR are a bit grounded - barring retarded elf dexterity which Jackson seems to masturbate to.

What was his tax policy?

Ned had everything to fight for and was fighting for his family. Jaime was fighting for fun and would have lost to Ned in that specific moment.

The Chinese already exist past the Bone Mountains. Yi Ti, Leng, etc. They're having their own game of thrones going on. No gunpowder though.

Me.

>GRRM said
Stopped reading there.

I've never read the books and wondered if that was something specific to her character. I was flicking around a few days ago and saw her on an old episode of the Graham Norton show. I was shocked by how hideous she was.

Aragorn is overrated shit kek

I don't really care who could beat who in a sword fight and all fantasy where this is a feature is utter shit

Probably me if I'm gonna be honest with you, family.

George also said Saruman would whoop Melisandre's ass

It's also worth remembering that Aragorn isnt even a normal human, so most likely we would probably beat Jamie

uhh user thats not how it works

>everything to fight for
faggot, that's not how this works. this isn't animu where the POWER OF HEART SPIRIT I'M FIGHTING FOR MY FRIENDS gives someone a power boost. Jaime was more practiced, skilled, younger, and willing to kill. Ned 100% was a fucking dead man, and only the guard's stupidity and Jaime's vestigial honor (he tells his dad later "it wouldn't have been clean") kept Ned alive after that fight.

Why is he so handsome lads?