A CHINESE GIRL FALLS IN LOVE WITH A LATINA GIRL IN NETFLIX'S GAY ROM COM

>The.Half.Of.It.2020.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.x264-NTG

>When smart but cash-strapped teen Ellie Chu agrees to write a love letter for a jock, she doesn't expect to become his friend - or fall for his crush.

youtube.com/watch?v=B-yhF7IScUE

Is this realistic?

Attached: 1588317352447.jpg (900x896, 118.97K)

IT BROKE NEW GROUND

Couldn't they at least have casted an attractive chink?

it's beautiful, and here's why

Netflix has the same three stories they just keep telling over and over again.

WOT IF CYRANO DE BERGERAC...

BUT A GOOK GIRL?

There's nothing more laughable than seeing asians pretending like they're somehow oppressed.

>latina girl: i brought the corona *holds up a beer*
>chinese girl: me too *holds up a bat*

Jock begins to question his sexuality and lets Chinese girl go after the Latinx girl, who also starts to fall for Chinese girl but Latinx girl isn't sure she's gay or bi but needs a couple of years to find out. Chinese girl decides to kiss her and says "see you in a few years". Jock and Chinese girl become friends. Chinese girls leaves small town for college.

Attached: mpv-shot0001.png (1920x1080, 1.5M)

well this seems gay

Incredibly homosexual

Well that happened.

Well, someone is watching them.

So you faggots get mad when it's not white people while your consooming, even when it's arthouse faggotry?
You faggots need to go outside once, please i'm trying to help you.

Chinese agents are taking our American women and wasting their lives with their mental illness. Be wary. First it was the Jewish subversion, but now the Chinese have the real man power to influence our people. I've dealt with this in college. It's so tiresome.

AMERICA YES

Are they tho? I think they make them just because they are cheap and easy to grind out. They all come off like like failed TV pilots.

Sounds like my life in London.
I am a Polish builder with Thai trans gf mtf and we both had a fling with a Brazilian crossdresser.

>Thai trans gf mtf
time to kys

it would be dishonest cinematography if they did

>trans gf
never gonna make it

>WOT IF AN ASIAN GIRL DATED ANY LIVING CREATURE BUT AN ASIAN BOY
why do i feel like ive seen this film before?

Why do lesbians exist other than for the selfish sexual gratification of their decrepit genitalia?

Netflix's competition sucks so it works for them
>Disney
only capeshit and kids stuff
>Hulu
No good originals and not enough licensed stuff to compare to Netflix.
>Amazon
Only reason people have it is for shipping stuff.
>HBO
We will see if HBO Max puts up a good fight, but Netflix has such an advantage being the first to the market. Originals have been weak since GoT ended. Talk shit about GoT all you want, but it carried HBO. Barry is good. Succession overhyped. West World Trash.

ITT: the stock market collapsed again
Magatards are getting shit on over on pol so they come here

You need to stop being gay, bro

Netflix-Americans seething that they will never make teenage lesbian kino on the same level as Show Me Love (1998).

what about that is remotely similar besides the mutual faggotry?

>Polish
Hitler did nothing wrong

I think HBO has a much better history of original content than Netflix and they are doing another GOT series for those fags.

what do you mean why do they exist?
why do you exist?

Agreed, but the sad reality is running your service purely on kino is actually kind of stupid. You need braindead normie stuff for the braindead normie market.

>white guy starts questioning his sexuality the moment his aide tells him she's crushing on the girl he likes

Wow, how convenient. It's like they want to portray a fictional world where everyone is bisexual. Bizarre as hell. I think the story would be more interesting if they actually had a reason to dislike each other (competition over a girl) but this is ultimately peak postmodernism wrapped in "And that's a good thing!"

For me, it's Lost and Delirious

the absolute state of London

why is the liberal imagination so barren and dull and lifeless

>netflix

Attached: disgust_pepe.jpg (250x241, 9.21K)

As opposed to what? The conservative imagination? which basically consists of a propaganda war movie every few years dealing with the current situation so ruralpoors sign up to die for israel.

>pic related
HE'S JUST LIKE ME!!!

Attached: americansniper.jpg (1280x720, 95.79K)