This any good?

this any good?

Attached: brokenback-mountain-film_m.jpg (871x1164, 332.86K)

Yeah it’s kino but a very vocal majority will tell you it’s bad because of their political opinions.

Yeah. A very beautiful but depressing film.

well shot but completely inaccurate
the dramatic climax of the movie is an argument over gyllenhaal fucking mexican rentboys
infidelity is basically a way of life in the gay community
also it was written by a woman and women have a very romantic notion of how gay relationships work

it normalize indecent behavior. do not watch.

did not act like real cowboys, very unrealistic, 2/10

The director is a gay man...so

fuck you and fuck your anti-freedom attitude and fuck niggers

call me by your name with 17 yo timothee chalamet is better and the sex scenes are more explicit

The only good thing about this movie was you got to see Anne Hathaway’s tits for like 3 seconds

>Lee lives in Larchmont, in Westchester County, New York, with his wife, Jane Lin, a microbiologist, whom he married in 1983. They have two sons, Haan (born 1984) and Mason (born 1990).
why must you lie

they have 0 chemistry

I wish I could quit you.

Kill yourself kike shill

I think it's the fact that any gay man can find a decent satisfying hookup at any given moment and so open relationships are the standard. But if 2 men are in a society where they need to stay hidden and 1 found a way to get laid I'm sure the other would feel deeply resentful and jealous for "staying loyal." It is an unfair situation within an already unfair situation.

Fujos are subhuman

Sadly he was older than 17 when filming the movie :(

it's only that it leads to a big female-voiced monologue from jake about how hard it is being a gay cowboy, instead of what would actually happen which is just him quietly telling heath this is how it is for all gays, everyone has favorites but you take what you get where you get it

If I could press a button that would kill every female poster on Zig Forums I would.

Ok now your criticism has moved from "why did he not do this" to "he isn't me so fuck this movie." Your complaints are not valid, jake isn't you, and not every gay couple is the same.

have kids

why so many women on Zig Forums
who told them about this site

>Why did these gay cowboys not act like me from today in the year 2020? Couldn't they just use Grindr if they got lonely?
You sound like a fucking retard user, sorry to put it so harshly.

Really? I can’t remember this happening. I might have watched an edited version though

Twitter and Reddit.

>cruising didn't exist before the internet
>gay bathhouses are a jewish lie
>AIDS was spread by the AIDS fairy creeping onto the floors of the dance clubs when all the faggots were asleep and pouring used lube in their ears

I didn't know that gay men can also be incels

Attached: 1538625555684.png (417x526, 8.93K)

These two are handsome men , I'd gladly let them cum inside my pussy and have their babies

It's okay. The first part is rather borung but later it gets more interesting and the end actually got me hard.
You might like it more if you're actually into romance.

>>gay bathhouses are a jewish lie
In Texas??? Are you fucking stupid??
>cruising didn't exist before the internet
Could you convince a god fearing self hating closet gay man who hates himself and his urges to start doing that when he hates cheating on his beard to begin with?

Christ you're fucking stupid. Again, you keep bitching about them not doing exactly what you do today in 2020 when it's the 1960s and 80s.

Attached: 1562553052949.jpg (540x720, 32.94K)

Isn't this that Ram Ranch documentary?

Attached: 1585070751273.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

Raging Sun, Raging Sky is the definitive gay kino everyone should watch. The runtime will definitely filter the plebs.

>texas
>not being incredibly gay from its foundation
texan hands typed this post