Rumor: Wonder Woman Will Replace Superman in the DCEU Starting with Wonder Woman 1984

TICK TOCK SUPERFAGS

>A new rumor making the rounds reaffirms Wonder Woman 1984 will softly reboot the DC Extended Universe and place Wonder Woman at the forefront over Superman.

>Cosmic Book News states Warner Bros. wants to get rid of Zack Snyder’s continuity but keep some actors (like Gal Gadot) while recasting other parts, especially Superman.

>Whatever Diana does to get Steve back affects the timeline in a Flashpoint-like way. According to spoilers from months ago, he comes back in somebody else’s body via a wish.

>>“Well, I told you they are slowly shifting away from what happened. So I never said they were going to do Flashpoint specifically. I said they were going to be like Flashpoint where they were going to shift the reality in the movies, because remember there is a wishing stone in the movie that can change reality.”

>Diana, moreover, will be a well-known hero in 1984 with no secret identity:

>>“Also, they have just totally done away with the idea of Wonder Woman hiding since WWI. Remember in Batman vs. Superman she was like, ‘I can’t put up with no man’s land, I don’t want to do anything with this. I want to mind my own business. No one has ever heard of Wonder Woman.’ Not the case anymore. Wonder Woman 1984, Wonder Woman everybody knows, not only who she is but that Diana is Wonder Woman. She has no secret identity. So… it’s a strong choice.”

>“Strong choice” is right. CBN suspects it will mean Man of Steel is ultimately “swept under the rug.” One more thing: she flies as the leaks establish.

>CBN says additionally “Wonder Woman is going to become the hero of the entire world.”

>Superman may get rebooted and recast by either J.J. Abrams or the Supergirl movie (and possibly woker). Cavill still wants the role but WB is rumored to be considering someone younger like David Corenswet.

cosmicbook.news/wonder-woman-replacing-superman

Attached: wonder-woman-1984-gal-gadot-dc-warner.jpg (1200x680, 404.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/132234378
youtu.be/iK2xBqk8w4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why the fuck would those idiots recast Superman when Henry Cavill did an incredible job of it?

It’s not his fault the story sucked.

the shelf life of male super heroes is short, they hit the wall really fast
with the new roided up aesthetic demanded and how long films take, they can only keep it up for a few movies before they go insane
meanwhile iron man? skeleton gadot? they don't have to adhere to an Olympian regime of steroids for a decade to keep playing the part

Attached: imagine the ball is your face.jpg (585x960, 37.84K)

Cavill doesn't want to be Superman again.

> Cavill still wants the role

>Cavill doesn't want to be Superman again.

Attached: 40336full.png (500x500, 39.51K)

>place Wonder Woman at the forefront over Superman.
OH NONONONO SUPERBROS WHAT WENT WRONG

Personally I don't care if Batman is the center of the universe even tho he's my fave, but Superfags always lose their shit when Superman isn't pushed as the center of the entire universe where the life can't go on without him.

Attached: 1445576200630.jpg (519x600, 75.81K)

he has to pretend to want it to preserve his career. execs need to save face.

she literally destroys security cameras in the trailer (which is retarded anyway but they still want to keep the fact that she "hides from the world")

Does anyone care?

Attached: 1397405513400.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

>capeshit
who cares?

Attached: Imagine no religion.webm (1280x536, 2.94M)

Why are they pushing Wonder Woman, she's so fucking lame. They shoved her into BvS, then had Batman begging her to lead the JL.

lol what exactly were those guys required for? Is this supposed to imply they threw her that high?

she's not hiding, she just doesnt want to be filmed while doing her job, dont you?

This is in line with this previous Flashpoint rumor too: archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/132234378

Attached: 0BAA2FA2-F6A4-4D42-8B2C-64996DEC65C2.jpg (750x1217, 842.16K)

don't know either, specially after Aquaman dunked on her flick

ive seen a chicken carcass at a homeless shelter with more meat on the bones

Grace "Based" Randolph leaked this over a yr ago and ppl shat on her calling her some lying fraud. Lmao everyone BTFO yet again by /ourgirl/

youtu.be/iK2xBqk8w4I

Attached: hqdefault (27).jpg (480x360, 49.59K)

>in awe of how flat her butt is

The entire plot leaked, and it was 100% confirmed by the trailer and subsequent pictures, and there's nothing about Flashpoint or reboot in it. They ALREADY ignored the BvS line in the first movie.

The jews really have lost all subtlety.

fuck off retard

>t. Simp

Reminder that Wonder Tranny's mentor won an unironic Miss Tranny Israel competition back in the 70s.

This has been a fan rumor for awhile but I still don't believe in Flashpoint happening desu.

>read the leaks
>Wonder Woman rapes another man whose body is being possessed by Steve Trevor's ghost
what a mess

Attached: Wonder Woman 3x16 (2).webm (960x720, 2.96M)

Of course it's not happening. It's just them ignoring continuity, like they have already done in the first movie and in Aquaman

Lmao at this cope. Next time she leaks something, pay attention
What you believe wasn't asked nor relevant retard. Keep up

Attached: 0GMM6ou.jpg (341x734, 28.68K)

Cavill was a fucking tree as Superman. I’d rather watch Brandon Routh or that guy from Smallville.

It's because he's tied to the Superman that was somewhat controversial, so they probably want to erase it altogether just to be safe. Zig Forums might whine about Gal's WW, but normalfags are positive about her, while they're kind of split on Man of Murder and even the Bat of Murder even though we'll never get a Batman that awesome like Affleck for ages likely.

women can't rape

rape is systemic oppression

If it ignores everything and literally renders bvs and JL non canon to its new lore its crafting, it essentially is a reboot retard

Grace is a retard with shit roastie takes and simps for Amber Heard
Kys

>Gal Gadot Will Replace Superman in the DCEU

Attached: 1527845722939.jpg (495x472, 24.17K)