Is it as fun as the first one?

Is it as fun as the first one?

Attached: 1572348525012.jpg (720x1080, 90.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KLODGhEyLvk
indiewire.com/2019/09/morgan-spurlock-metoo-confession-company-1202174379/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't get the subtitle: "Holy Chicken". Is it supposed to be a play on words? It sounds so awkward

wow americans are disgusting

The first one was just full of lies so I expect this one was just as bad.

It's probably going to be about chickens. That would be my guess.

So what's this one about? He only eats chicken for a few months?

Don’t bother watching. I didn’t watch it myself

>NOOOOOOO YOU CANT BE IN AND OUT OF A RESTAURANT INSIDE FIVE MINUTES, YOU NEED TO WAIT 40 MINUTES TO PAY FOR A GLASS OF SPARKLING WATER FROM A WAITRESS WHO HATES YOU

Guys we need to ban ice cream. My friend ate nothing but ice cream for an entire week and he contracted severe gastronomical problems.

I read an article about this movie. Says he gets a chicken pen like the big ones that are used to breed broilers. Which is difficult to do in the first place because there are a lot of laws regarding this stuff. So don't know how truthful this is going to be.

Fatty probably deserves to die. Hope he gets covid-20

this never happens anywhere in the world, you should get out of that cesspool you live in and travel more amerilard

youtu.be/KLODGhEyLvk

It's an expression that people use all the time, like pic related.

Attached: V9JtHr_7.gif (320x214, 642.24K)

>wow americans are disgusting

Attached: too-fat-to-work-benefit-couple-370077.jpg (620x677, 121.42K)

this guy's full of shit and a sensationalist attention whore

Its about him starting a rip off restaurant of Chic Fil A because Chick Fil A is a christian restaurant that triggered the left because they didnt puppy down to the faggot cock suckers and carpet munchers.

>So what's this one about? He only eats chicken for a few months?

He eats 10,000 calories worth of fast food chicken per day for a month and then is SHOCKED to learn that he gained weight.

>Its about him starting a rip off restaurant of Chic Fil A because Chick Fil A is a christian restaurant that triggered the left because they didnt puppy down to the faggot cock suckers and carpet munchers.

This is the most pathetic thing I've ever read.

Zig Forumstards are leaking onto this board

How would you describe it then?

just a guy opening a chicken restaurant, not everything is about politics

It was just about the most pathetic documentary I ever watched, all because Chick Fil A wasn't affected because of the HIV community boycotting their restaurant, and actually did better. So he had to try and bash them commercially in his documentary that no one saw.

Reminder that Morgan Spurlock is an admitted rapist: indiewire.com/2019/09/morgan-spurlock-metoo-confession-company-1202174379/

Oh his documentaries are nothing but politics. Have you never watched his movies before?

Of course he is. It seems that is a common theme of men that identify as leftist.

lmao that's why it's called Holy Chicken. It's a knock at the Christian Chik-fil-A

The second one is about bullshit chicken farming industry practices, particularly how small farmers get fucked by Tyson Chicken. It would appear to be far more honest than the original one.

>Why is it called Holy Chicken?
>It just is, don't think about it
Very insightful, user

Instead of "Holy cow!" It's "holy chicken!" That's it.

>Oh his documentaries are nothing but politics. Have you never watched his movies before?

Attached: amerilard.png (652x442, 26.19K)

No, but it is as retarded

did you guys forget your tinfoil hats when you woke up this morning?

Zig Forums is now a Zig Forums colony. Deal with it or go back to Plebbit. /sp/, Zig Forums, and /x/ have also been colonized by Zig Forums.

Attached: images (3).jpg (219x230, 13.07K)

>be morgan spurlock
>make a film arguing the controversial point that fast food is unhealthy
>somehow it's wildly popular because the timing was perfect with a shift of public opinion
>make ten more documentaries which nobody watches
>eventually make a sequel to your only popular film ten years too late
>confess to sexually harassing your employees on twitter THE DAY BEFORE the premiere
>nobody even comes forward to corroborate your unprompted self-accusation
>film goes on ice and your production company closes down
The Chris Watts of documentary filmmaking

Attached: just.jpg (641x767, 131.89K)

>metoo's himself
>gets away with it
The Madman

he eats one big chicken (male) for an entire fortnight

It's a reference to the Phil Rizzuto keychain from Seinfeld.

My favorite Artie Lange bit is when he combines celebrity names. His best one is Tracey Morgan Spurlock; He makes a documentary where he eats McDonald's every day but actually loses weight.

dont forget the best part
>confess that your abuse was facilitated by your daily alcohol consumption
>accidentally admit your hit docu falsified the data backing it up by not recording the alcohol you were drinking during filming
>the symptoms you showed in the movie that even your own doctors couldn't explain were the consequence of a fast food diet perfectly align with chronic alcoholism

>>nobody even comes forward to corroborate your unprompted self-accusation
lost, nice one.

Amazing.

so like the first one but with chicken? wasn't this guy drinking heavily during the first?