Is directing a natural talent?

or can it be learned?

Attached: 69b6cz5og0w41.png (640x811, 296.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B5NtkcsZY8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OH NO NO NO imagine getting rattled enough by a retard that you need to view their criticism everyday

>no goofy tabs
chadjeet is right about this guy

imagine having a sense of humor
imagine not being a Zig Forumsedditor
imagine going back

based shiteshc

i do the same with my posts that get a lot of (you)'s

Attached: 1531854850295.png (212x200, 16.82K)

NOOOOO NOT MY HECKING HUMOURINHO

>roasting an ESL faggot for his incoherent tweet

damn, I didn't realize David Sandberg was a racist.

He sure is smug for someone who directed a pile of shit like Shazam. I call it the Rian Johnson syndrome.

insecure passive aggressive faggot btfo by based shiteshc

All skills are the result of genetics (aka talent)

>i printed out this indian making fun of me somebody stop me

The broken english just makes it cute instead of insulting lmao

I can't take it seriously it's like uwu posting or something

What a racist.

I’ve been coming to Zig Forums everyday for over a decade, I don’t need to imagine.

It is unironically a skill you have to learn. You may find that you're talented at it, but it's still something you have to teach yourself. You can't just imagine a great story. That's what a screenplay is for. Actually planning out all your shots is hard work. If you just show up to set and then film whatever, your film will suck. That's why Kevin Smith kind of sucks as a director even if his movies are enjoyable despite that fact. He has no professional understanding of what it means to be a director, like he doesn't even know camera lenses.

Yes.

There are natural directors and there are directors who get in through contacts. U fortunately since filmmaking is an industry run by Jews and they are inherently nepotistic, you see a lot more of the latter.

nature or nurture?

both

end

I am pleased to be for you to be open bobs to me

I take your big milk sexy

Attached: hmmmmmmmmmm.jpg (240x240, 10.84K)

Disgusting racist Jew. India #1.

>I printed out, cut, and taped this ESL nobody to my wall as a joke, honest!

David F. Sandberg seems like a nice guy. He makes helpful behind the scenes videos and he has a sense of humour. He's ok for a Jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=B5NtkcsZY8g

Yeah that's less believable than
>This ESL nobody's comment cut so deep that I printed it out, cut it and taped it to my buttplug as punishment

>this ESL nobody
that's what makes it funny you doofus

>Sandberg
Why can't Jews handle banter bros?

In this case, the jew is doing the banter.

It's obviously a harmless joke.

Attached: 1560064317444.jpg (640x586, 38.46K)

kek
this always gets me

Damn you JIDF guys are fast

>his film direction is so bad that india calls him out on it and the only retort he has is that they don't command a mastery of the english language

To be fair it is a funny tweet. I would at least screencap it if i was him.

THIS! INDIA NUMBA WON

I don't know if those guys are really jews, though they might be. They really come out at night, though, for some reason. Any comment about jews will result in 2 or 3 oddly defensive and dishonest posters swarming you to defend Israel and pretend to ignore antisemitic truths. Shilling here is probably what they do on their off-hours.

take your meds

you're just a basement dweller that thinks any perceived slight on the political bubble you've constructed on Zig Forums is somehow the work of shills or the targets of your hate rather than people who are happy to contest your incel babble

Imagine defending a literal poo that doesn't understand wholesome kino like Shazam

t.user with no family that lives him

how the fuck have lefties not taken on shitty english speakers as their next virtue signalling pet? they went for "digital blackface" before considering bitching about people mocking poor english? there must be millions of retweets in that crusade

underrated.

fuck's a "digital blackface"

Don't forget that one dude who spends hours doing that dishonest-ignoring-of-points and feigned ignorance thing while defending Jews who always leaves by saying "btw everything you guys accused us of is true, but i'll always defend my people because we're the master race and i'm glad we're making you go extinct :^DDD"

this is like me asking why righties haven't abandoned trump (a dumb question)
it demonstrates a fundamental misunderstanding of the other side

India not in med

I like how it’s socially acceptable to be racist against indians.

They don't care about Indians.

>He's ok for a Jew.
You do realise that not every name that ends with -berg is jewish, right? It's an incredibly common suffix in scandinavian and german names in general.

Damn bro you called him an insale, fucking owned.

>Shitesh

Attached: embarassing.jpg (600x536, 80.54K)

And thank god for that
imagine a world where pajeets were being "help up" like blacks and trannys by them

Attached: 1396939075653.jpg (627x528, 89.07K)

Yes, it's a coincidence that self-admitted jews here argue just like the JIDF Guide for Shilling teaches them they should argue on Zig Forums

I wonder if that's because it's not real, and was written by a neo-nazi incel using all the insults he's heard. Zig Forums is after all the same board that thought this was a real screenshot. To say that you guys are stupid would be an absurd understatement.

Attached: 1395247493108.jpg (1269x575, 230.29K)

>defend Israel and pretend to ignore antisemitic truths
I see the flaw in your argument. Literally none of what you Zig Forums virgins say here is true, meaning everyone who believes in truth or isn't literally a retard will argue with you. Your whole perspective is based on the severe delusion that your beliefs are accurate, when in fact you are despised by everyone on the planet who isn't an overweight subhuman neonazi or a muslim terrorist.