Any kinos where the villains plans involve sterilizing a large portion of society for not being productive?

Any kinos where the villains plans involve sterilizing a large portion of society for not being productive?

Attached: EWyd6-GUYAUe_lL.jpg (1079x1354, 205.49K)

Kike.

>not enjoying the easy act of relaxing
why is this so hard amongst americans?

WORK UNTIL YOU ARE LITERALLY 100 YEARS OLD GOY!!

Life is meaningless.
We create our own meaning.

Any kinos about homos who make offtopic threads but pretend they're ontopic

Can we start killing rich people now then? Investing your daddies money is hardly productive, society would operate just fine without them.

Attached: 1578448164404.jpg (720x720, 137.56K)

What an evil opinion. Of course he's an (((ethicist))). Pro baby-murder too I'll reckon.

Already setting up a Logans Run society.

I am not going to look his name or history up to confirm that he is Jewish. I don't need to.

Attached: IMG_20200501_131401_970.jpg (1081x1279, 96.94K)

>We create our own meaning

There does not exist a more soi sentence than this

Attached: 614.jpg (600x800, 52.73K)

>sterilizing 70+yos
Are you retarded?

And what meaning have you created

>life after 75 is not worth living and taking care of your grandchildren and playing with them

WITH THE GOD DAMN KIKES YOU FUCKIN LOSE

ALWAYS REMEMBER

Attached: 1572637854798.png (404x433, 105.2K)

Sure there is
>The meaning of life is to verbally deepthroat an uncaring and possibly nonexistent entity

Dirty Jew's gonna do what a Dirty Jew's gonna do

>productive

Fuck off you exploitative Capitalist scum

Meanwhile Nathan Rothschild had had his 6th heart transplant at 101 years old before he died.

How do I become an ethicist?

>And what meaning have you created
Basically hedonism but toned down.
I live purely for comfort and seek only comfort. For myself and people I love.
It's all about indulging in comfort, material, mental doesn't matter. I take hot baths, drink steaming cups of hot chocolate, sleep semi nude, only wear a bathrobe and boxers in the house, I eat good food, watch shows that stimulate me, listen to calm relaxing music, collect and archive all forms of media, all of them guilty pleasures like books I enjoyed as a kid, I'm thinking of getting some plants to watch them grow.
Also I make /comfy/ threads on Zig Forums. Might mean nothing to that fucking jewish kid-diddling dicksucking fuckwad kike, but it means a lot to me.
Oh, also I like cussing. I abstained as a kid, but it's great you should try it.

I agree with him except the treshold is at 50. People after 50 are already too slow and rigid in their thinking and thus of no use.

>Investing your daddies money
Lol, do you even know how or where invest? And no, your rare colection of Pogs doesn't count.

Attached: 1586806882308.png (720x754, 163.5K)

is he jewish?

Gradually I began to hate them.

NO STOP LIVING FOR SO LONG! I DON'T WANT TO GIVE YOU YOUR PENSION!

Attached: llapq41ewma41.jpg (640x815, 68.49K)

Did he have a stroke?

>exploitative Capitalist scum
>meanwhile Chinese leftists are chaining workers to the workstations
>European leftists would kill you if you refuse to work government mandated job during Normalization

Attached: 1586806356767.png (622x675, 283.77K)

[smiles quite jewishly]

>life is nothing but work
it sure is if you're a good goyim

More like
>be a good slave your whole life and then submit to euthanasia when we can no longer squeeze shekels out of you

Jesus said to cherish every life like it was your own

What a fucking piece of shit.

Remind me, who crucified Jesus?