World leaders in kino thread

Has your leader been in kino? Post now if so.

Attached: ahem.png (1439x805, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fgm14D1jHUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In another timeline this scene is the most he'd ever be known for. God, I wish we were in that timeline.

Attached: 23fdb3ffad7dd1531133edd303e93e8e.jpg (530x404, 24.81K)

he had some of the highest ratings in tv history with the apprentice on top of a global real estate empire and brand keep seething

He'd still be most famous on being on the Howard Stern Show and the Apprentice reddit fag.

can you name one world leader been in him?

I'm American please elaborate.

youtube.com/watch?v=fgm14D1jHUw

in retrospect, him getting crushed over and over again during the 2000s in places like Atlantic City only served to keep him relevant. I never thought his failures would end up being a boon to his public image. Truly a guy you love to hate.

his entire presidency is in spite of Obama making a joke that he could never be president

Attached: boris-johnson-on-eastenders-z.jpg (500x317, 121.57K)

Thats turned out well

>his entire presidency is based off of how many people despised the last president
Did for me

I said kino not shit but not a bad answer

The duality of man. Obama's frustrated, perfectionist, ultra-tryhardism contrasted with the pure runaway train of destiny that is Trump.

Correct. We deserve everything we get and the world can go fuck itself.

King of Jordan on the left. Big Trekkie.

Attached: fasdfasfas.jpg (320x206, 16.94K)

>deserve
Look at the little baby.

My country's leader is a dumbass but next to Trump he looks like a respectable smart guy.

Mutts, you're dumb as shit.

If you're going to insult me make a point first so I have a chance of defending myself.

to be fair it seems his main goal with all that was to make Trump a recognized brand name. So I guess he did succeed there.

Quit talking like a faggot

I too only watch mainstream media and get my opinions from talking heads. How do I give reddit gold on this website?

What's it like living there?

Attached: woah.gif (1600x1327, 344.12K)

sneednald droomf

based and sneed pilled

sandy

Attached: 16800851.jpg (1134x1624, 352.57K)

>haha Trump is not a dumbass, he's actually a genius, Fox and Zig Forums told me so!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 90.3K)

what the... I can't find a president Pat O'Brien. when was he president? 19 something?

This scene was cut out on a Canadian network during the Home Alone airings last year

What actually is unironically Reagan's best kino?

Huh, I made this thread before and got banned instantly.

>hahaha I only watch CNN and take everything out of context. Are you black and want to fuck my wife while I watch?