I miss the theater so goddamn much bros

I miss the theater so goddamn much bros...

Attached: image.jpg (2592x1944, 825.89K)

You have a tv in your home which you can watch anything you want for free in. Don't have to deal with any other noise and can do whatever the fuck you want

I hear you lad.

Soon.

Attached: nolan.jpg (600x400, 34.63K)

>user... without people eating it, the popcorn mines are overflowing... help me...

Attached: 1546363652471.png (403x401, 335.19K)

Well I don't know about you user, but my home setup doesn't have a 2 ton IMAX analog projector along with the 98 feet high screen right at my home or a living room with perfect acoustic treatment of the room which eliminates your perception of any speakers at all and a sound system with multi-thousand watt amplifiers capable of reaching uncompressed 118 decibels with zero distortion, sub bass capable of going as low as 18hz and an omni-directional sound with speakers even behind the screen which has microscopic holes throughout for the sound to get through.

Attached: bfi_14472.jpg (1280x720, 57.3K)

how am i supposed to be drunk and stoned all by myself at home? i want to be drunk and stoned in public dammit

Fucking based. Home-o Theater fags BTFO'd

Attached: beats_by_dr_dre_mqcy2ll_a_studio3_wireless_bluetooth_headphones_1360331.jpg (1000x1000, 82.53K)

>BIGGA IS BETTA!!!
IMAX is too big it looks like shit. seriously my 85"4k TV has higher clarity.

yes nothing beats the sound of someone talking 6 foot away from you being directly inside your head. get some speakers you pleb.

How many times do you go to the cinema a year?

Films are mixed for a 7.1 or 5.1 surround sound system, not a stereo channel output.

Also Beats headphones are absolute trash, but even if you have the most expensive Audeze headphones and a headphone pre-amp, you still have an infinitely inferior setup because the 5.1 audio source file needs to be downmixed into a stereo channel to be reproduced from your cans, and that never sounds good.
Not to mention the fact that with headphones you just have two tiny speakers farting in your ear, compared to actually feeling the sound throughout your whole body as if the events are happening all around you.

>user, do you want to sit by the curtain?

>seriously my 85"4k TV has higher clarity.
factually wrong

I especially miss the shared showers before and after the movie

>aspect ratio

I have a $3000+ setup at home but I still love going to the cinema
No roomate/brother/sister/mom/whoever barging in the room, no tasks/problems you suddenly remember you have to do, no phone notifications or calls, no temptation of looking up stuff you see in the film on the spot, no option of pausing the film 12 times, you just have to sit there and experience the film as a whole at once with absolutely zero distractions like it's intended to be experienced (I'm from Europe so I never had a single bad cinema experience like I hear here often)

A bit of true escapism, I love it.

sorry user there is a ban on annoying assholes in public right now. please try later.

Guys, please tell me AMC will survive.

Attached: 599-5991841_crying-pepe-png-transparent-png.png (678x540, 183K)

>kids screaming
>teens throwing popcorn
>autists laughing at stupid cringy jokes
>niggers talking and/or shooting at the screen
I don't.

I like being in a crowd

Based.

the last film I watched in IMAX was Dunkirk. I then watched it again at home and it was visually superior. a 50 foot tall face does not improve the movie.

Attached: 1508036852.jpg (1200x861, 148.57K)

stop going to trashy nigger theaters

the AMC theater down the street always has nice quiet people even when the theater's full

This is Robert.

Attached: file.png (600x399, 438.03K)

>kids
>teens
>autists
>niggers
maybe you should try watching actual films in theaters instead of capeshit flicks in mall """"theaters"""

I live in a state that has practically zero black people. Just a few here and there that came from the military.

why didn't we save him bros...

i made this for the stupid dog thread that got deleted

Attached: bob.png (2048x1436, 3.47M)

was he exposed to popcorn rays? fuck this pandemic

impressive

>he can't even appreciate the experience of a theater
I pity you

>I then watched it again at home and it was visually superior
Either your IMAX is one of those fake bootleg """IMAX""" theaters or you're blind because the theater version has no digital piss filter color grade the bluray has.

And I doubt you have a better sound system and a better acoustically treated room to play it in.

same brother

Anyone else noticing homebodies/basement dwellers getting almost militant lately? Like, YOU are the idiot for wanting to see a movie in a theater and not they? These are also related to virusfags with "i am not wasting ONE human life to go to work and neither should YOU" catchphrase and "I was born for this virus and everyone should just stay at home like I have since I graduated high school"

Seems like these types of people are everywhere now.

He's now starving in Zimbabwe