Are psych wards a romantic place?

Are psych wards a romantic place?

Attached: zasx.jpg (550x590, 65.1K)

Yes love is irrational

Yes, one (male) nurse searched for drugs in my anus

I hope so, I plan to get myself sectioned because of this movie

i genuinely never developed a taste for music and it's extremely awkward when people ask me what I listen to and I just come up with "uhhh"

In my experience theyre separated into male and female wards and you only mix with the female wards once a week. So no.
You do get 2 hot meals a day though which is nice.

do you have autism?

did he find anything?

I don't like music either and also some people hate breathing

No, but he lost a ring in there

Yes, love.

A friend of mine got Baker acted and asked me to bring him some clothes and shit. I got to go inside the psych ward and visit with him for a few. You would have to shoot me before i would ever go back to one of those places. Drugged up zombies drooling on themselves and schizophrenics pacing back and forth and intermittently screaming.

I don't like breathing tbqh. barely even it smells good, it's almost always too warm and there is something comfortably numbing about not breathing

unironically yes, but I'm also a good writer and have a retardedly complex knowledge of history, film, and literature, and have distinct tastes in those departments.

Like, I ENJOY music, but I just never got a taste in it.

No. Usually teen girls go to their own inpatient ward so unless they're lesbian they're shit out of luck when it comes to potential romantic partners. They also don't really have the option to go on top of a rooftop alone. They instead all sit in a giant living room with a bunch of shitty young adult books and magazines. No one really stays in touch with anyone they talk to inside because no one really wants to admit they made friends with someone in a psych ward. They usually ghost each other once they leave and that's that. Also the people there aren't quirky. They're all genuinely fucked up and pretty horrible to interact with.

>t. dropped bipolar high school ex at one years ago

I too dislike music.

This is next-level cringe.

Sounds like a shithole. How can they justify only 2 meals? The 1 i worked at was mixxed and had 3 meals with sandwiches that came up at midnight.

yeah, if you like crazies psycho-babbling, laughing their asses off or crying for no reason.

Adult or teen ward? Teen wards are usually separated gender wise, at least in bigger cities.

It was 2 hot meals, one at 11am the other at 4pm and toast with Jam at 9pm.
It's better than what I get at home so I was happy with it.

Not really. Every girl I met in there were legitimately batshit crazy.

my taste in music hasnt changed at all since i was 14

Can you imagine the actual experience of a brooklyn psych ward? Jesus Christ

>do you like breathing

is she threatening him?

sex is great tho. pretty much will do whatever fucked up fetish you want.

Jim Hoffa and 700 unionized workers

You are all less than human.

I listen to postpunk since 2014

Abusive single mom had me put in a psych ward weeks before I turned 18 just to spite me after a domestic dispute, met a lot of literally crazy hot teens. To this day the hottest girl with the best pair of tits I've ever kissed was in that psych ward so I can't be too mad at my mom.

That's a legit question though, my ex didn't listen to music.
Women don't have hobbies or interests.

>Best Emma will never bully you in psychiatric ward and give you a cavity search for her amusement
Why even live?

you are more than a feeling

Tell them 'Cannibal Corpse' and they'll just be like "...ok", stop asking and stop trying to speak to you

checked and based

lolno the arthoes in my college English class talk about them to me and the professor, one of them was complaining about being groped while headbanging at a concert to Hammer Smashed Face

That is one ugly dude, I can’t suspend my disbelief she’d actually talk to him.

>college English class

i didn't want it to sound like i was in high school and if I tell you the actual specifics of the class you're gonna laugh at me for how retarded it is

They are definitely not a romantic place.

Psyche wards aren't the worst thing in the world but I still wouldn't really want to go back. They don't even let you have god damn string; no use of dental floss, belts, but those are obvious, even strings in hoodies, moccasins, sports clothing, and so on.

On the plus side I made good friends with most people while I was there, including a very angry old woman who would throw water at me. After I never reacted when she did and went on about my business, she told me my soul was 20 million years old, which is why I was so patient.

7/10, hallways are very short for walking, so you end up counting the hours you do it rather than the laps you make.

Attached: 1558304816104.jpg (245x229, 49.26K)

yeah, emma roberts really is ugly

Attached: 1587290250882.jpg (2448x3264, 1.08M)

>told me my soul was 20 million years old, which is why I was so patient
kino as hell

How does the Baker act work? I've had my parents threaten to have me committed before out of spite, how easy is it to have someone Baker acted