How does one kill the Chinese influence in Hollywood?

How does one kill the Chinese influence in Hollywood?

Attached: China-Hollywood-640x480.jpg (640x480, 61.01K)

Hollywood is full of nepotism, pedophilia and whoredom, why would the chinese influence be the bad thing?

brad pitt must cleanse hollywood again

Attached: bp.jpg (474x293, 16.9K)

>my uncle married a Chinese woman and hooked me up with her sister so she could come here and get citizenship

Cope harder, haters. China is based as fuck

Bollywood

>Guy I love america, free market and capitalism, but we should stop making movies that cater to that authoritarian regime with a larger middleclass than all of America and Europe.

Attached: 1586713301288.png (766x950, 28.16K)

Im wondering how any self respecting Jew who places any significance on the Holocaust can do business with China. With all their talk of Nazi Gold and profiteering, it makes me wonder how they justify the hypocrisy.

Does this really work? I'd try it but I'm afraid she'll divorce me after she gets citizenship.

Got some dog in your teeth there, Chang.

Literally not possible anymore. Studios would rather make movies and games for China than America.

Attached: 1565612962242.jpg (382x449, 113.3K)

By cutting the GDP and population of china to pieces. Which isn't going to happen anytime soon. As long as there is a healthy market in China, Hollywood will continue to cuck to China.

Well at least Hollywood is not absolutely trash yet. I mean look at british tv series with black romans or the fact it is hard to find series that is not full of fags. Maybe chinese influence is not that bad

you literally cant china has a billion plus consumers the market is far more lucrative than any including the usa and it will become even more lucrative the more Chinese become rich. this is just the start in the future everything will be geared towards china first, start learning Chinese

seething mutt

The one you just ate?

>How does one kill the Chinese influence in Hollywood?
You don't. Because it is better than the Jewish influence.

At least with Chinese controlled Hollywood, you get the traditional hero stories instead of the subversive post-modern crap. I see no reason to oppose it unless you like Hollywood as it is right now.

lol is that all you have I hope you remember to make those snide remarks while cleaning shit of changs boots

13 social credit scores have been added to your record

holy shit incel banter is awful

>this post
It sure is.

>On 20 December 2018, the federal Dog and Cat Meat Trade Prohibition Act was signed into law as part of the 2018 Farm Bill. It is now illegal to slaughter a dog or cat for food in the United States, with exceptions for Native American rituals.

>Although Hawaii has outlawed commercial sales of dog meat, until the 2018 federal legislation it technically still is legal to slaughter an animal classified as a pet if it is “bred for human consumption” and done in a “humane” manner. This allowed an underground dog meat trade to legally continue, with stray, lost, or stolen dogs most often the victims. It was reported that a dog butcher back in 2004 would purportedly stab or bludgeon stolen pets, then set them on fire while still alive.

Conservatism is about protecting the right for gayniggers to have sex in Botswana.

>you said something I don't like, BOOM, you're an incel.

Attached: 1577311936326.png (303x332, 31.8K)

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

>Chinese influence
>Hollywood

Looks like Moishe is trying to divert attention away from himself.

Attached: IMG_2548.jpg (806x909, 352.23K)

>Chinese kino is getting better every year.
>Currently experiencing their first major indie games boom
>Chinese companies are now starting to expand into the US market
>Chinese cars are coming to America in 2021

The future looks bright, boys.

Attached: original-3.jpg (1920x1280, 299.14K)

They are right tho, you know

>As long as there is a healthy market in China

Attached: IfOnlyYouKnew.png (900x989, 922.37K)

Ironically, they're already back to work. Go over to China right now and everything seems normal again.

the truth that the west will be left in tatters while china sets the standard for technology/ science ushering in a new space age whilst americucks will still debate if cutting dicks off makes you a woman

Mother fucking cock sucking orange peel beef.

china is already open for business meanwhile drumph is telling people to drink bleach lmao

>Truth hurts, doesn't it?

incentivise movie production not on the basis of the profit motive

if a movie wants to make money it's obviously going to market to 1 billion people

Remember Pearl Harbor.