Silver is the most underpriced asset on the planet

Silver is the most underpriced asset on the planet.

Attached: 1588214513231.jpg (1080x1080, 31.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y-D2CYn0lxM
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
bullionstar.com/buy/product/silver-jm-bar-1oz
usdebtclock.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Weekly reminder that the world's total silver reserve is **ONLY** 20 billion toz
20,000 toz of silver cost about 400K USD
For the price of a house, you can get a millionth of all the silver in existence(above ground)

Attached: SilverReserves.jpg (532x209, 45.78K)

youre right but the thing just doesnt move

MAKE THE CALL

It will.
Get 10 ozt and fuckin find out.

Attached: pawn.png (159x274, 97.9K)

>have 73
>still waiting

You are correct.

Yeah but it’s not that rare and they pull a shitton of it out of the ground every year. I own several hundred ounces, or at least I did before a tragic boating accident, but c’mon

I mean what is it good for besides being shitty gold and shitty jewerly? Al least gold is essential for electronics.

It's rather overpriced. If it wasn't for retards hoarding it, we could use silver for transmission lines instead of copper and electricity costs would be half as much.

It's just a matter if they'll actually ever let it go up. I have my doubts.

Attached: silver dollar ratio.png (787x143, 137.97K)

every solar panel requires 1 oz silver

Silver is also in electronics. It's also in medical equipment.

JUST GIVE ME A HOUSE YOU STUPID FUCKING BOOMERS
FFFFFUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKK KAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1588051351741.jpg (685x564, 51.55K)

the paper spot price of silver has a 0.5% physical backing.

Literally if you own paper silver you are sharing 1 ounce with 174 other people.

Attached: MHUJj15g_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28.96K)

Ag is not some micro cap shitcoin. It is going to move slowly and it will probably lag gold's moon. It could be years before we see anything close to ATH. Be patient or just put your money into the Zig Forums shitcoin of the month. Have fun discerning which projects are worthwhile.

Attached: 1588210229620.png (800x600, 783.79K)

you always want what you don't have.
guys without a house want a house, then when they get it they finally learn about all the maintenance and taxes and shit involved. same goes with wanting a brand new car, or a wife, or a gf. the grass always appears greener.

p.s. I want a house too, but specifically the one that i grew up in, and it's not for sale. i would need to acquire at least $750-$800k somehow and then knock on their door and try to convince them to sell to me. it would be a win win as they would get a profit at that price and i would get my fucking childhood home back.

i would actually need more than that to cover taxes, repairs, remodeling, and forward living costs, etc. etc. so just to get a fucking house right now in california will cost you around $500k to $1million.. and the 500k ones are out in the desert in the middle of nowhere

It's going to crash, and it's going to crash hard.
Be prepared. 1 silver coin will buy a home.
Rush into PMs will be like tulip mania.

Attached: 1519174374907.gif (500x281, 1.66M)

This FUD is getting to me, Zig Forums

youtu.be/y-D2CYn0lxM

bro you're so late to the game
get some while you still can.

REFUTE HIS FUD, user

Attached: E1C9FB63-0E60-47AD-BE8E-B0CFE8B90B3A.png (1148x1137, 132.25K)

Do they even speak English?

Is this true? I'm thinking about selling my silver for SUTER if so. PoW needs to die.

lol guy seems like an insecure bitch why would you care about his opinions.

his army of 200 subscribers wills stop us for sure

He comes off like a less fat Wings of Redemption. I say less fat and not skinny, or lean, or in shape, because I can see the jowls and the underarm fat taking shape where a man's triceps would be. His primary complaint with silver is that it isn't gold, and thus you shouldn't buy it.
Meanwhile Maloney is telling everyone that will listen that he's snapping up silver right now because the price/oz ratio between gold and silver is so stupidly high, there really isn't a scenario in which you won't eventually be able to sell off that silver and trade up for gold once the ratio narrows down.

Attached: This fag doesn't even own helical mags.jpg (497x604, 28.65K)

Yeah but a shit ton is used in industry.

>8 oz gold
>750 oz silver (220 of which are ASEs)
>1 oz platinum
>$10k in gold mining stocks

>6 BTC
>6 BCH
>6 BSV
>25 LTC
>32 ETH
>5000 XRP
>1000 LINK

What percentile will I be in the new world?

Attached: stack_march_2020.jpg (3880x2508, 3.71M)

What happens when too much potential energy is stored?

Good GOD

Holy fuck

>Wings
Kek. Never thought I'd see that name on Zig Forums. I live like 30 mins away from him

That's quite flattering but honestly I'm a stacklet compared to many in the /pmg/ threads

Attached: 20200313_184120small.jpg (2016x3024, 3.85M)

Attached: mikemaloneyvsergey.png (844x668, 680.2K)

Gold really makes those Phillis look wonderful

>mfw 50/50 Chainlink and silver bullion

Attached: 1588116286590.png (1191x1684, 1.3M)

>The Turd went sideways
>GRAMMA HELPPPPPPPPP

Drive by his house and yell at him that he'll never be Xcalizorz.

Attached: Fat people hate writes a dojin.jpg (869x1306, 392.5K)

Nah. I'm not cruel enough to do that. I've reached out to him on his twitch channel to hangout sometime but I know he never will

inspired some OC

Attached: mike vs sergey.png (709x668, 395.22K)

kek

Should have just got real estate with that kind of money.

>when one ounce of silver = one chainlink
>when 1 chainlink is 1000 USD

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

>$10 over spot for tangible silver
lol no thanks

you gonna make it
dump xrp though

Attached: 1587667633283.png (657x450, 42.92K)

beta cuck can't even maintain eye contact with the camera, why should i listen to him?

You are literally prepared for everything and every happening.

>Al least gold is essential for electronics
You think about silver you dingus

Attached: 12eqdwfsa.jpg (682x900, 115.06K)

i'm starting to think he was trying to be funny. but he really wasn't

Ah, a the shitcoin of precious metals and an actual shitcoin.

Long USD short retards.

(Hedge with GLDM and Barrick)

Attached: silver boomer yes.jpg (5865x4093, 1.62M)

bullionstar.com/buy/product/silver-jm-bar-1oz

premium is 67.93% is this normal?

No. But vintage bars like JM or Engelhard do normally carry premiums

This. Silver will be $50+ EOD

Attached: file.png (1097x554, 59.73K)

He's not here to conversate

Holy shit I remember watching him back in the day till the whole 1v1 twitter scandal

Imagine buying boomer rocks instead of Nervos right now. Uncycled ANS type gains incoming.

Silver isn’t real money though. It’s a an industrial metal and a highly speculative asset.

It’s shilled by people who own a lot of it and sell it, like Schiff.

The fact that it’s shilled so heavily on biz alongside highly speculative “altcoins” like link, a coordinated pajeet scam, should raise major flags sir.

It was real money until 1964. The sound monetary foundation our founding fathers setup for us was stolen away. Now we have a steaming pile of shit waiting to implode

Nice work ignoring thousands of years of monetary history user.

I bet there were piece of shits like you in the Song dynasty saying that only paper money was real and silver was trash.

Guess what fuck face, if Warren buffett and JP morgan are hording silver so am I.

"No!"
facts:
1. silver is mainly an industrial metal and only second is it desired for jewelry and bullion
2. silver is easily faked using aluminum, steel and iron. look up tibetan silver.
3. copper alloys can be substitutes for silver.
4. silver was scarce and valuable in the past due to lack of mining technology and lack of exploration. now we have high tech mining and have exploration all over the world. silver is quite abundant
5. silver will go down due to lower demand for it at industrial level.

pls stop buying silver. it is worthless shiny boomer rock that will get cucked by asteroid mining.

>Silver is a speculative investment

usdebtclock.org/

LOOK AT THE FUCKING NATIONAL DEBT, the world is in the biggest economic bubble in human history.

buffett hates PMs. but maybe he's lying and privately hoards. fags like buffet and gates are two-faced.

SILVER is not as asset
it is a shiny rock that tarnishes

You can use it for certain kinds of soldering.

I just ordered a complete silver eagle set from the bradford exchange for $99.99. I'm stoked

When shit hits the fan, as it soon will, silver prices will 5x in a metter of weeks
- Silver is used more and more in industry
- Demand for silver is high, but the price is manipulated to stay low. Jp morgan is manipulating the price

I swear that Robert Kiyosaki is the best damn gold and silver salesman today. Despite Schiff and Maloney being intellectual Kiyosaki just knows how to sell that shit better.

Weird Jew tricks how they control a large portion of it yet make it deliberately cheap instead of valuable huh

Of course not.

only XMR is missing

>sir
Almost had me, nice try.

>Silver is the most underpriced asset on the planet.
Hello fren could you explain why?
who cares of an arcaic rock?
>Weekly reminder that the world's total silver reserve is **ONLY** 20 billion toz
so?
The total supply of RLC is 80 millions
It is valuable only when somenthing is scarce?

>every solar panel requires 1 oz silver
solar panels lol...

>LOOK AT THE FUCKING NATIONAL DEBT
no one cares about debt cause banks print money and pays it

Paper silver is not for long term holding it is for short term price action

>Founding Fathers
Hamilton set the country on a path of debt finance, indebting the country to his Jew pals, only three men were based enough to fight this shitty system, Andrew Jackson, Abraham Lincoln and John F Kennedy.

Attached: BCD3EEA8-36B1-45F2-9548-D52397D9A7C0.jpg (780x487, 199.82K)

>Silver is the most underpriced asset on the planet.
no it's not it's oil

Attached: 1584961171086.jpg (720x743, 25.41K)

Millionaire in 5 years guaranteed. At the very least. Can I ask your cost average for the metals? I know you got a spreadsheet!

>50/50 Chainlink and silver bullion
why?

dunno in 5 years usd millionaire may be middle class level also silver is probably fucked like for the next 100 years fucked.

you don't know a damn thing about Hamilton you useless cucky boy. He's the reason the US ever became an industrial powerhouse.

This would be a good argument for owning gold

The
Needful

Buffett isn’t
JPM’s assets are much less weighted towards silver than yours, and you don’t even know if their plan is a good one.

That’s true, maybe one day that old system will return. You could be making a good bet.
Spices and gemstones were also once highly valued commodities, maybe those days will return as well.

imagine not listening to Maloney

No.

>Asteroid mining
You're an idiot

Imagine oil that you can actually own.

>Please sirs do the needfull, sell your silver and buy my pajeetcoin sirs

Silver is never coming back. Gold fucking destroyed it, just like Bitcoin will destroy gold.

>silver at 14.88
What did they mean by this?

The number of cretins shitting on the most undervalued asst worldwide ITT is truly astonishing, no wonder the kikes are considering you goyim as a lower life form, barely smart enough to breath. You clearly don't deserve any respect, you are way too stupid for that. Yet, i still should thank yall, please continue to buy ponzi scams and illusions of wealth while my pmg frens and I continue to store SLV for absurdly cheap prices.

Attached: 1545983788170.jpg (2011x3000, 984.02K)

then why the fuck is it above $10

I have 50 mercury dimes, will I be able to get some blowjobs soon?

you can buy a blowjob with each merc.

you can fuck an instagram thot with a morgan dollar. a big titted latina slave can be bought for a few silver eagles. the day is near fellow stackers.

Attached: 1524268726104.png (657x527, 224.76K)

Silver is a shitcoin.

People talk about "muh gold to silver ratio" but that was back when silver had a utility as an actual daily currency.

Maybe but shitcoins are comfiest x10.