Give to me straight

Is LINK a scam or does it actually have genuine utility behind it?

Attached: main-qimg-83672c97b1f638dd8ae4798142f1822b (2).jpg (1080x1080, 117.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xdad22a85ef8310ef582b70e4051e543f3153e11f
etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xf37c348b7d19b17b29cd5cfa64cfa48e2d6eb8db
twitter.com/search?q=from:nickszabo4 chainlink OR $link&src=typed_query&f=live
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HELLOOOOOOO
IS IT A SCAM?
IS IT REAL?
CAYMAN ISLANDS
SER GAY BETRAY
PEEEEEEEEE POOOOOOOOO
1K EOY
YES NO
MAYBE

Little Caesars(R) Pizza, which made spaghetti available for the first time earlier this summer, has now permanently added the pasta in four serving sizes to its menu. Now, consumers can purchase spaghetti at Little Caesars in a "Big!Big!" bucket, a "medium" bucket, a "little" bucket, or side order. Prices range from $1.29 to $8.88. The new spaghetti sizes add another dimension of convenience for consumers. The three buckets will meet the needs of a variety of family sizes, keep the spaghetti warm, and will be easy to transport with special carrying handles. Beginning today, the world's largest carry-out pizza and spaghetti chain will offer two special Big!Big! Deals(TM). One is the Big!Big! Bucket(TM) for $8.88, featuring a heaping portion of spaghetti with an eight-piece order of Crazy Bread(TM). The second value is the Big!Big! Cheese(TM) -- 24 thick slices of deep dish Pan!Pan!(R) pizza with one topping for $8.88. The additional bucket sizes are priced at $4.99 for the "medium" bucket, $2.49 for the "little" bucket, and $1.29 for a "side" order. Both the "medium" and "little" buckets include a free four-piece order of Crazy Bread. Little Caesars spaghetti is served with a generous portion of tomato meat sauce made from the freshest ingredients. The sauce and spaghetti are prepared on the premises daily. For the past six years, Little Caesars has been voted the "Best Pizza Value in America" in a consumer survey conducted by Restaurants & Institutions magazine. The addition of spaghetti complements the chain's Pizza!Pizza! concept by offering quality products at a great value.

Attached: Time_a976a8_786462.jpg (648x4840, 456.67K)

No one is going to give it to you straight here. Everyone has a reason for being here you cannot trust a single person here.

yes its a fucking scam. An oracle is just data. You dont need tokens
>MUH INCENTIVESS SSSSSSS *shits pants*
just fucking pay a source monthly not to fuck up their data. Medianize sources and write an algorithm to disregard outliers. Compound Open Oracle can do all of this
you dont need chainlink. I dont get how the world does not get this. If you medianize sources and disregard outliers and just pay your sources a fair wage, thats it. Youre done. Oracle problem solved

for fucks sake the crypto sphere is fucking retarded

Attached: cover_audits_compound_oracle.png (1200x675, 13.48K)

Yes.

Can't you tell it's all fud? LINK is the base of the 4IR

sergay betrayed us all, we were supposed to be all in this together

I bet you think you are so smart holy shit.

Scam

No

link is a scam

buy qnt

It has utility to it (hence price increase currently from last year) but Linkmarines are DELUSIONAL about how high the price will be.

>medianize da sources! Das all you need doe!
>bruh, we learnt'd how to do dat shit in mah C++ class fr fr, g shit doe

Hey, nigger brain, the token's purpose isn't solely for incentives. It is also to enact sound economic control over the system. Furthermore, you can't "medianize" qualitative data, a lot of non-linear data, functions/sets that may not be bijective, etc.

If you're trying to FUD, be smarter. If you're genuinely not invested in Link, again, be smarter. Nothing is dumber than community college morons thinking they're smart.

Hm, an ERC-20 token where the owner holds 65% of the supply and always sells off more token on Binance.
Yeah, it is the next Ethereum
hahahahaha
retard

Nigger-brained swinglinker.

Best answer but also the people who CAN give it to you straight mostly don’t want to because they exhausted themselves on posts like this years ago and now sit by the sidelines or actively fud posts like this because IT IS FUCKING LOW EFFORT GO DO SOME RESEARCH DICKHEAD OP.

>Ceo is a fat russian scammer and holds more than 65% of the entire supply
>more than 65%
>He can literally dump everything and bring this shitcoin to 0
YOU TELL ME

100% scam. The "oldfags" just missed the crypto boom of 2017. And pitched together to buy this useless erc token and have been desperatly trying to pump their bags.

Which good project needs constant shilling?

Wow thanks based boy user it is confirmed a scam pack it up boys

thanks for typing out this response so i didn't have to. the guy you're responding to is a psuedointellectual 3rd year college fucktard

>1 billion ERC20 tokens
>650 million ERC20 tokens held by team
>90 North Church Street George Town, KY1-1102, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
>50 California Street Suite 1500 San Francisco, CA 94111
>etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xdad22a85ef8310ef582b70e4051e543f3153e11f
>etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xf37c348b7d19b17b29cd5cfa64cfa48e2d6eb8db
>twitter.com/search?q=from:nickszabo4 chainlink OR $link&src=typed_query&f=live

It's unfortunately a scam. Stop listening to these degenerates.

Attached: 94C9F59F-CBF0-49AC-AD1F-BBC5B4F92AAD_1_201_a.jpg (1045x425, 111.11K)

Attached: Y2iXpRRkNSnseh3NuL6KUBitJTXrc5Jz72mCZ3cLh5LEA.jpg (1280x960, 99.85K)

This.

But also, Chainlink 1k eoy

That be a man

100% scam, check their website its registered in cayman islands. bottom of the site.

I'll give you a straight answer, OP: it's likely to have genuine utility once it's done, for now it's basically a tech demo, little more than a proof of concept. It'll be worthless if they don't finish work on it, especially if they don't implement and audit service agreements. They are making progress, but it's very difficult to judge when LINK will actually have any use for business users. Maybe in 9 months, maybe in 9 years. Nobody knows, so the price right now is just people gambling that that Chainlink dev team will deliver rather sooner than later.

Hey Zig Forums,
Poorfag in need of some serious advice,
Currently only own 150stinkies, used to have 2k, but some unfortunate choices in life forced me to withdraw.
Got about 3k moneys that I can reinvest again, should I wait for a linky dip, or just spend that money on a very nice rope and coffin?

Attached: 1583872294753.jpg (630x630, 108.96K)

all cryptocurrencies are scams lol

All except BTC

did i struck a nerve?

dollar cost average, buy 200 bucks worth every other week.

Not a bad plan, thanks fren, hope it won't moon immediately though.
Wish I wasn't unemployed so I didn't just have to dream about someday achieving 10k linkies.
Remember me when you make it bro

Honey get off the computer I need to make a call

Think of it more like a hike to the moon and less like a rocket, otherwise you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

Not worried about the timeframe, was riding the linky train since it first broke the 40cents. HODL'd all the way back down to 20 and onward.
Life just took some shitty turns - own NEET fault though, hurray for depression - and I had to give up my linky badge because of it.
Will do what you say and hope my 3k dollars will at least get me within viewing distance of your moonparties.

- just bought 80 more linkies, thanks fren

Attached: 1581139310025.jpg (444x477, 159.18K)

no users no product
only sergay jizzing his loads on exchanges

Whoops looks like his jizz landed in your mouth lol