Sleep 9 hours a day

>sleep 9 hours a day
>still tired
>start using ear plugs
>feel refreshed after 7 hours
How do I profit from this? I just gained 2 hours of lifetime

Attached: E2514643DE3843C2AEB83D40FCABB06C.jpg (800x533, 53.5K)

do you live near other normies? could be electrosmog, it alters sleep patterns.
try to go camping and see how you sleep

Take care or you might get an ear infection, bro.

Congrats on realizing the earpill OP. I've been doing this for almost 10 years now, it was a godsend in college.

>electrosmog

HAHAHAHAHAHA what sort of new weakfag cope is this? I swear, faggots nowadays have the most incredible excuses for being weak pussies.

I can't believe almost nobody does this. I think I'm 12 years using plugs now, and the difference is still just as massive. No more micro-wake events from random noises. Even plug type earbuds with a few db of isolation work in a pinch.

seethe kike

take the eyemask pill OP

elaborate

i've been starting to use earplugs a lot more recently

I suggest it to everybody and they usually say the same thing

>uh it's just too uncomfortable

Ok then. Enjoy your wasted miserable sleep

How do you hear your alarm?
Do they not annoy you when your sleeping on your side?

been using the same earplugs for almost a year now. Have used earplugs for 4-5 years, and my ears are still just as good as they were.

not op but i've been waking early ever since i returned from tokyo to the US 3 years ago. Waking up with no alarm is the comfiest feeling in the world, and i get to enjoy it everyday.

>Man breaks in and rapes you

Because you are doing nothing all day. That's why. Go outside and speed walk for like 8 miles or so.

I’ve been using ear plugs to sleep for a good few years now. Too many noisy cunts in and around my house. I would be fucked without ear plugs.

That's fine if he's black, he can rape me all he wants

But user how do u stop hearing your own heartbeat? i try to use them but my heartbeat annoys me

I've been using plugs for years and they're life savers, no more getting woken up by shitheads.

One tip. Always have 2-4 spare ones ready to go, already open next to your bed so if you wake up and ones fallen out, you put in the spare and go straight back to sleep instead of fumbling around finding the lost one.

You can re-use them dozens of times. Replacing them each time is horseshit.

To anybody wondering what about your alarm, you'll hear your alarm since it's right in the room with you and goes off till you stop it. You're just cutting out getting woken up by people starting their cars or talking outside walking past.

Attached: 1552454433188.jpg (581x579, 39.55K)

I own a home so of course I don't have to wear earplugs like some citycuck. Imagine getting woken up by police sirens and gunshots every night lmao

What other race would he be

When you all say ear plugs are you talking the orange replaceable ones you use at the firing range?

Attached: 30-80-Pairs-Earplugs-Bottled-Soft-Earplugs-Cost-effective-Used-for-studing-sleeping-Noise-Reduction-3.jpg_q50.jpg (800x800, 34.48K)

Just try it dumbfuck. There are still random noises that can wake you up and interrupt your REM cycle.

how are these floor beds called?

good taste

So do I, and I live in rural New Hampshire. There's no constant road noise and other bullshit of course, but houses creak, wind blows, hvac cycles. There are still random and intermittent noises.

Use plugs with less isolation. You don't need 30db. With less isolation, you get less internal noise. You might still be able to hear your heart, bit it won't be deafening, and the consistent beats will fade into the background of your mind. It's only sudden noises that will wake you up.

Weeaboo pads.

when i stop cooming i can sleep like 3 hours and feel more refreshed than 8 hours cooming every day. your body uses an enormous amount of energy to produce life creating jizz.

what earplugs do you use m8? the ones I've used become painful after an hour or so

futon desu

imagine living in a city

I used to have custom earplugs, they cost $200,Db blocker is brand i had good for 4-5 years. Worth it imo.
Ill cut regular earplugs in half before i use them, it helps with the comfort. Just be careful you dont get half an earplug jammed in your brain. It happens

These ones.
Just turn the volume up a bit.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x1000, 69.3K)

Ive gotten it before and it is honestly the worst feeling, got it right before I went to bed and ended up laying awake with a radiating pain coming from my ear
The problem usually has to do with liquid getting in your ear and then the pressure of earbuds can force it deeper causing an infection

just use that alcohol stuff on your ears anytime it feels like you go swim or take a shower, I think its literally just alcohol so you dont even have to buy the special bottled stuff

based+nnEMFpilled

how do you sleep with earplugs in? I can't stand them.

Soft ones trimmed to fit. You get used to it quickly.

>Zig Forums - Business & Finance

They are kind of annoying if you sleep on your side but I stopped using pillows and started sleeping on my back as well.

>Put in earplugs
>*EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

No thank you

Yep I keep the same earplugs on my pillow for about 6 months. I'm on year 7 of earplugs. Shit's fucking awesome. Just remember to take them with you on holidays/girl's house or you're fucked.
For me it's these bad boys. I got stuck in my ear for about 5 minutes one time and it scared the fuck out of me.

thanks m8, I haven't tried those.

these are painful

consider this thread an "invest in yourself" thread