Next Polkadot Pump

You have been warmed

Attached: Screenshot_20200501-071758_CMA.jpg (1440x1993, 482.45K)

There's a reason the ticker says [IOU] in it. The tokens aren't actually trading yet. Polkadot will be huge, but do you feel comfortable trading IOUs for allocations? I'm a little bit sketched out at the idea. I'll stick to just KSM for the time being I think, but DOT is definitely on my list once the network is actually live.

Kusama and later polkadot... people still don’t realize that if you hold ksm you will be incentivated with 1/100 dots. Two coins for the price of just one.

but cosmos/tendermint is already the standard for interoperability

Are you talking about edg? Edgeware?

Where does one buy polkadot?

Not all in, but have a bag of KSM. This shit gonna pop onto page 1 along with Polkadot, I’m sure of it.

>he bought a testnet token

too little, too late. Who will actually use this shit

That fud is quite worn out at this point

At the Polkadot Store.

Attached: KittyDiddler.jpg (260x194, 7.25K)

The ceo quit months ago. Nice money grab though

Polkadot will pump like Cosmos and Hashgraph. If we are lucky it will go on a Tezos or Link like run. Whatever happens to Polkadot, know that Kusami will not be left behind.

nice try
he is still working on IBC

I have Edgeware from the lockdrop but it's probably not gonna moon

How much is one bag

Where do i buy this shitcoin?

200 ksm is the suicide stack... around 1100 usd in Kucoin

And make it bag? I only got 84 at the moment but might consider selling some of the other coins I got to funnel into a larger bag.

Make it? Not less than 2000 ksm I guess... if you are a long term holder, 1000 ksm might be enough. If polkadot manages to deliver and to be close to ethereum, Kusama shouldn’t be far and maybe placed in top10 cmc.

The fact that polkadot is behind shilling KSM gives me the heebie jeebies

Bullish as fuck. That’s the reason why the fucking fudders make me laugh. The fucking brain behind ethereum has been working on this for the last 3 years.

As simple as that.

How high do you think the price of Kusama can go? I’ve been patiently waiting for the price to dip back under $3 for like a week

>brain behind ethereum
Vitalik is the looks behind ethereum

kem at 20 usd in a year might be reasonable. think at eth/etc correlation, etc==1/10 of eth

>if you hold ksm you will be incentivated with 1/100 dots. Two coins for the price of just one
I hold ksm but wtf does this sentence even mean

could dot reach $2k?

I just purchased a purse. But why can’t i take them out of KuCoin

Think kucoin wallet is in maintenance at moment

edgeware?
why is it +10% today

I just got scammed didn’t I?

Does KSM have a white paper. Reading their medium posts gives me more questions than answers

You can withdraw from mxc

Thanks. You got a referral ID- gonna make an account there

Brain behind solidity, by large margin worst part of ethereum kek