Left is developer of Chainlink Tezos adapter

Left is developer of Chainlink Tezos adapter
Right is developer of OrO oracles

please explain how Tezos has officially bent a kneez when its only Smart_Py who developed the chainlink adapter?

Attached: 1588345568217.png (1266x494, 154.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@SmartPy_io/bringing-chainlink-oracles-to-the-tezos-ecosystem-ed47dfc631bd
medium.com/tezsure/oro-a-decentralized-oracle-network-without-a-token-65462d7a6b81
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

imagine thinking 23 followers are going to stop the fourth industrial revolution

cope

doesn't matter. memes become reality - and the meme is: TEZOS BENT THE KNEE

linkies keep acting like Smart Py are the official heads of Tezos. But they are not. They have as much power as Tezsure who are making OrO still

How is it bending a knee tho? Smart Py are not the heads of Tezos. They are just are just one of the many developers of Tezos.

Quote from Tezos:

>After extensive research, we selected to integrate Chainlink for its advanced, secure framework for building oracle solutions. We recommend it as the standard oracle used by Tezos developers, specifically due to the following attributes.

>We recommend it as the standard oracle used by Tezos developers

Read this article where Tezos is sucking Chainlink's dick:

medium.com/@SmartPy_io/bringing-chainlink-oracles-to-the-tezos-ecosystem-ed47dfc631bd

Attached: retard.jpg (245x345, 10.89K)

can you not read? At the top, it explicitly says the Smart Py team. Not the heads of Tezos

Attached: Screenshot_20200501-111518_Firefox.jpg (710x320, 25.94K)

Stop coping and just accept it

Attached: 138BC028-C493-4863-9EDD-1CCC306707E4.jpg (750x1093, 299.68K)

what was he even trying to say?

again, read the OP. Its just Smart Py. Smart Py doesnt control Tezos more than Tezsure does

Smart Py are not the heads of Tezos. They have as much merit as the Teszure team who has just as many followers

Compare the official twitter of Tezos with Smart Py. Smart Py do not control Tezos

>he got raped so hard and swiftly in his first thread () that he had to make another one

OH NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1584066704670.jpg (173x173, 18.11K)

Attached: reetard.jpg (657x345, 33.11K)

I'm going to sell my linkies, I've missed out on at least 10 swinging opportunities where i could have doubled my stack.

here is the last reply of that thread by me. Notice how no Linkie has countered it

Attached: Screenshot_20200501-111911_Firefox.jpg (1070x774, 274.81K)

c o p e
o p e
p e
e

Yes. Smart Py recommended it to people wanting to use Tezos.

Smart Py are not the heads of Tezos. They are Smart Py. Teszure also recommends to use OrO over chainlink and they are developers too

lmao, i can be here all day. I think its great linkies realize that smart Py is not the head of tezos. That medium article was written by Smart Py not Tezos.

pls keep bumping the thread

cope

cope

smart py are not the heads of tezos

cope

You forgot pic related lol.

Attached: cryptonomic tezos chainlink.png (599x729, 195.23K)

Cryptonomic are still not the heads of Tezos. LMAO
look 700 followers
2000 followers
Tezos still has 60 k followers

basing your shitty FUD on follower count just shows how fucking stupid you are

Smart Py and Cryptonomic are still not the heads of Tezos. They do not control Tezos. They can not tell tezos what they can or can not do

whats not to get about this?

neither is tezsure, faggot
i don't care that they're working on some shitty oracle because chainlink is the INDUSTRY STANDARD
i understand, there are different development teams working on tezos
follower count still means jack shit

The sooner you start coping, the better for your mental health.

Attached: tezos retweet chainlink.png (617x1077, 323.48K)

Wow, are you saying linkers lied about another partnership? This hasn't ever happened before

Attached: 1588003914932.png (779x853, 172.5K)

look, this was tweeted by the official @tezos acccount
OMG 60k followers!!!

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-05-01 at 11.33.30 AM.png (597x580, 276.89K)

>neither is Teszure
Yes. And neither is Smart Py or Coinomics
Thats all im saying lmaoooo
>industry standard
yes, i know linkies are for monopolistic domination to surpress the progress of technology. But of businesses save money using OrO on tezos, they will use it instead
no one cares about "industry standard". Its about "saving money"

cope

thanks for helping him with his mental health

Attached: reeetard.jpg (657x690, 60.43K)

And here is Tezos retweeting OrO
(youre not as clever as you think)

Attached: OrO_tweet_by_Tezos.jpg (641x238, 25.51K)

here is Tezos retweeting OrO. Funny how linkies ignore this one

Attached: 20200501_113704.jpg (630x237, 61.68K)

The point is Tezos retweeted an article that specifically says "Tezos becomes latest blockchain to top Chainlink for oracle services".

Also, Tezos itself is more involved that you think, pic related.

Attached: tezos foundation chainlink cryptonomic grant.png (753x340, 35.72K)

bro your FUD is that there may be *some* competition on one blockchain
that's assuming their oracle doesn't suck
now you have to wrestle with the connections of the chainlink team, their massive head start, and the network effect.
personally, i'm not too worried

cope stupid faggot its like you want your own project to fail

And? Tezos still retweeted OrO by a team that liferally called Link a "shitcoin" in an article

That article is written by Coinomics.

bro, if OrO saves Tezos users more money, they will use it instead. If someone can see they save more money using in house oracles, no one cares about "industry standard"

i own 0 tezos at all. I dont even like the shills because they usually shit on my coins. Im just stating facts linkies are trying to surpress

>And?
And it means they agree with the wording "Tezos taps Chainlink for oracles".

No idea why you're so butthurt.

>muh OrO
Now I get it.
It hurts doesn't it? To see Tezos Foundation back Chainlink integration?
Stings you right to the core, doesn't it?

Attached: Whiterun_Hold_Guard_Skyrim.png (600x1000, 1.27M)

No. its a retweet. They retweeted OrO by Teszure. Teszure says chainlink is literally a shitcoin. Guess we can day they agree with that statement too then?
Tezos backs up any Tezos developer team. Smart Py AND Teszure. They do not have favorites

how are you not getting this?

>"I don't own any Tezos"
>shits out two threads feverishly arguing semantics with which Tezos itself has no problem

>No. its a retweet.
Meaning they agree with the wording "Tezos taps Chainlink for oracles".

Not to mention the fact that the Tezos Foundation itself backs this Chainlink integration lmao.

The ONLY reason Tezos shills are seething is because their shilling in the past weeks was based on fudding Chainlink so they BTFO themselves.

They are literally too retarded to understand Tezos using Chainlink IMPROVES Tezos. Tezos devs published an article listing all the benefits of using Chainlink but these people are idiots.

>i own 0 tezos at all
So you own no tezos and no chainlink. What exactly are you sperging out for?

Attached: 83b.png (1024x898, 1.3M)

this argument has nothing to do with the statement i make in the OP, but No. I do not hold any Tezos. I wouldnt care if Tezos dropped out of top 30. Im just here to spread facts linkies are supressing

I literally just made 23 accounts to follow him so you can get BTFO

here's their announcement:
medium.com/tezsure/oro-a-decentralized-oracle-network-without-a-token-65462d7a6b81
bro, they do not have an oracle network
they are just kind of proposing one
they also talk about "trusted oracles"
>For insurance we rely heavily on off chain data. At the beginning of 2019 we developed a weather oracle for our first insurance demo. This took a while to develop in the first place, but in the second place, how could we guarantee users that the oracle data is correct? How can we justify using data from one source? Centralized oracles give us a single point of failure. We have to trust the oracle that it is providing data fairly, or we need to develop every oracle ourselves. By developing a decentralized network of trusted oracles, we avoid the described problems.
and they haven't understood why the chainlink token is so important
>One key difference that we want to highlight today: We don’t see any reason to integrate a shitcoin (or unregistered security) in the OrO architecture. We want to give the Tezos ecosystem more ways to use their Tez.
they're about as far along on their journey as sergey was when he first started cloud mining bitcoin

noone gives a fuck about tezos anyway

They still retweeted OrO by a team that says chainlink is a shitcoin. LOL.

k

linkies
>OMG TEZOS BENT A KNEE, TEZOS BENT A KNEE, TEZOS BENT A KNEE
20 times in the catalog
me
>actually, its just Smart Py

>I don't hold Tezos
>but I get hugely butthurt by wording with which Tezos itself has no problem

Attached: 1582057981154.jpg (1008x1008, 165.29K)

Okay. Ill make sure to show people linkies are using follower bots to promote they shitcoin Lmaoooo

>>actually, its just Smart Py
And the Tezos Foundation. See

me
>Smart Py are not the head of Tezos
linkies
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

pls keep bumping this thread :)