Am I Fucked?

Was buying into this a good idea or did I fall for the hype? The market cap is still pretty relatively low so is it plausible for this to 10x?

Attached: rocket_pool_.png (700x700, 164.49K)

Nah man, good coin. I sold today after I gained like 30% on my investment to stake 10K lit, but did so hesitantly. Definately will rebuy at next dip

Where can i buy this

Try a dex.

Lol no, are you stupid?

top 20 wallet here. I'm still buying more, and actually planning to use rpl to run rocketpool nodes.

kek, imagine selling rpl for lit. big yikes

uniswap

guessing you haven't researched

I looked into rpl obviously before going in. On their main site it only lists 3 members of the team working on this though they all seem pretty experienced. Do you think they will be able to get their staking nodes up and running by the time eth 2.0 hits?

SC this.
It went x10 before the end of may

Almost bought but was put off by the fud
>one whale holds 30% of ENTIRE supply
>normies will just stake with centralized exchanges like Coinbase
>depends entirely on the success of ETH 2.0

As if the recent 400% pump and closely coordinated biz shill campaign wasn’t enough of a red flag itself

Understandable. Having your crypto locked in a centralized exchange isn't ideal for some people especially if they take a significant cut from the staking reward but most normies probably would do that like you say.
I'm thinking this might dump after the halving. Might as well ride the wave till then. The total market cap of all the circulating coins is somewhere between $10 - 20 million. It would still take smaller inflows of cash to 10x this again compared to other coins with larger market caps.

Just know you are early about Rocketpool

This is an easy 50x which would take RPL into the top 50. My god you are early.

Attached: rpl.jpg (1234x481, 54.2K)

but im sure you own link which the team has 65% of the supply. Sure some normies will stake on coinbase just like some trade on coinbase...others use kyber and uniswap decentralized options. eth 1 is still the most successful blockchain and eth 2 will just build upon that.

I can't tell if you're mocking me or are serious lol. I'm not stupid enough to put my whole life savinings into this, only what I feel comfortable with so if I do end up making 50x my money back that would be great.

Though 50x return from current prices would be a market cap of $1 billion which is getting into chainlink levels. It would depend on whether decentralized staking catches on in eth 2.0 so rpl see widespread use.

If I could just get 10x return with the market cap reaching $100 - 200 million I would be happy. There are other shitcoins out now which have market caps larger than that for some reason so I don't think asking for another 10x is completely unrealistic.

$100 by September.

now you understand user. I don't see any reason this shouldn't be 200 mil rn...once most the supply gets locked in stakign and rpl nodes are making better returns than normal eth nodes..people will flock.

Speaking of LINK, this is like buying LP shares instead of LINK. It's risk on risk. If you're betting on the future of ETH 2.0, why not just buy ETH?

lp is risk on risk, there is still no real usage of chainlink outside heartbeats. retrurns on lp are shit. Eth 2 is a guaranteed success imo with the longest thought out journey to main net. rocketpool solves many phase 0 staking problems like needing 32 eth, technical knowledge to run a node, and liquidity through their rETH token that is redeemable for eth 2

Let's get this shit out of the way right now. This is another pump and dump by that dumb fuck called acap and some of his minions, that have lost thousands of dollars by selling their link low.
He been shillin this for us since crypto took a major dump and we all been laughing at him. He asked a couple of users to go to link general and help him shill by replying to his posts. Because we weren't having any of that he created an alt (that he now deleted...) to reply to his own discord messages, on link general, about this piece of shit. This is all fucking public and I'm going to shame this piece of shit every time for trying to scam people. This piece of shit is so fucking laughed at the other channel, he acts like a spoiled brat and doesn't even want to post there.

This is another crappy eth pool that tried to scam people during the ico phase. They literally have nothing to show for 3 years besides having smart contracts that have never really put up to real test. They had no funds, and a rich big snx whale came up with them and told them he was willing to buy big chunks of their token and we was going to start pump this shit a bit hoping volume would pick up...it hasn't yet. But the shilling of this piece of crap is just another snx scam from the same people. Don't fall over it. The pumps are false, there's zero liquidity on uniswap and the guy is buying and selling to himself hoping gullible discord/biz/reddit members fall over this stupid pump. acap is a major retard that falls for everything this idiot sells him, and so that's why you're seeing so many pajeets and dumb people talking about a fucking 2017 smart contract.

Also, I promise if i ever find acap identity I will fucking reveal it to everyone. He should be banned of link general for trying to scam users, and I will find this piece of shit in real life.

You got any links proving this bruh?

I was thinking about securing some cheaply for staking too but the thought of trusting them with my eth is killing me so I will prob just stake on my own

ConsenSys backed, experienced team, good product, good token model, market cornered..
All that's left for RocketPool at this stage is nailing the execution. Once they do that, the real pump begins. I won't be surprised by $22 this year.

Damn user, I am sorry to hear that some mean man from your tranny chat physically forced you to purchase internet tokens against your will. How can he just get away with this?

you're literally shaking right now lol
nice price suppression attempt 10/10

I haven't bought a single crypto since october 2017 you mongrel piece of shit.

Then what are you doing on this board?

Coinmarketcap is out of date. Coingecko is accurate.

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (1080x586, 90.73K)

t. me /Rocketpoolmarines

So 10x needs to reach $180 million. I'm fine with those odds. This all depends on what bitcoin does. Cash enters crypto markets through bitcoin first and then flows down to the altcoins from there. Legit altcoins with good supply fundamentals and use cases get the most of this run off.

When you buy an altcoin that has genuine utility and isn't a scam you're really still betting on what bitcoin will do but leveraging it as you can get higher multiples on your returns.

It was a great idea, wait for the phase0 mainnet hype and it's going to be valued at $100M+

not really. Link was able to 10x in a btc bear market. There is enough money in btc and other alts that will most likely move to rpl due to eth 2 phase 0 staking.

obvious fud with the attempt to suppress the price.
Notice how he's not criticizing the project, but raging about some other guy. Who gives a fuck.