Pedophile on my stream chat

so this guy joined my stream and decided his first words towards another viewer were very sexual (she's 15 btw) and I was wondering if y'all could do some digging/background checks on this guy Username : benlengendary1 hopefully the screenshots included show how he was treating the girl and why I believe this guy is a sick cunt

Attached: Ben's pfp.jpg (2448x3264, 2.91M)

Not your personal army.

>she's 15 btw

Attached: 1550146043560.jpg (378x378, 31.5K)

Wrong board, NYPA, enjoy your ban.

>Zig Forums - Business & Finance

>y'all

>2.91 MB JPG
>so this guy joined my stream and decided his first words towards another viewer were very sexual (she's 15 btw) and I was wondering if y'all could do some digging/background checks on this guy Username : benlengendary1 hopefully the screenshots included show how he was treating the girl and why I believe this guy is a sick cunt

Attached: 808C81CA-8B3D-49F5-8B94-EB4B2EA5990D.png (173x292, 8.45K)

KYS I hope he rapes you and everyone you love

Mods

Thanks, just bought 100,000 paedophiles

Just backtraced this guy and found some startling info! Consequences will never be the same.

Do the research yourself. Lurk around here to learn how. (Hint: 100% legal methods and open source info tells you almost everything you need to know.)

/thread

Count me in OP. I'm launching hacker.exe as we speak.

It's literally impossible to do that. Well, maybe if you share the stream key some knowledgable user will be able to lookup the online viewer register. Not likely but worth a shot.

fpbp

at 15 you are already waifu number 6 in a harem in my country kek

Who the fuck cares? Also 15 isn't pedo you brainwashed cattle retard. I would but inside of 15 year old cunt every day for the rest of my life if I could. Fag.

le anonymous army is at your service op! :D

go to europe then

> :D
cringe

I don't know how to handle this much edginess

why are you posting this on Zig Forums you fucking retard? sage

nigger

I just ran an FBI background check, apparently his name is J Epstein and his IP address is in the virgin islands

>15
>pedo

what's this paradise called? asking for a friend

>15
>pedo
back to le reddits you npc

OP pack your shit and get out of town now

My CIA pals in Virginia just confirmed he is one of their black site assassins.
Give that slort to him as an offering and nuke your computer.

Consider this a final warning

Notice how riled up the pedoes become when called out for what they are.

kek

>15
>pedo
>one post by this ID

Attached: 1584198517505.png (567x507, 266.53K)