If I never pay let's say a 50K hospital bill, what can they do to me really? Asking for a friend

If I never pay let's say a 50K hospital bill, what can they do to me really? Asking for a friend.

Attached: 15.jpg (921x1349, 208.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oD2gXY4piF4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1. That's a man.
2. That's a man
3. You're fucked.

I’m curious about this as well. If I had to guess I’d say it goes to collections and your good goy score goes to shit, but I imagine it’s more nuanced than that

hnnnnnnnng that is an al dente ankle

you probably will never be treated at a hospital or any other healthcare related facility anymore

50k is a lot of money. I had a walk in EKG once and they tried charging me like $900 even after my insurance. I just ignored the letter. If it's a legit bill probably nothing good

Spics and niggers get away with it all the time.

It will eventually be sent to collections, and if you still don't pay it they'll get an attorney to sue you and get a sheriff involved. And if you still don't pay it they start garnishing your money/come to your house and take belongings from you. Not to mention it will destroy your credit score.

>I just ignored the letter
so nothing happened? What happened to your credit score?

I know this is not true cuz of my broke ass cousin

The absolute state of America

What I don't understand about hospital billing, is how can they even charge you something unless you've consented to it? For example, let's say you're found passed out and you're taken to the ED and they resuscitate you. But this was all while you were unconscious and you never asked for anything.

On another note, what happens if you go to the ED without any identification and use an alias?

You can settle it for far less than whatever bill they give you

Destroy your good goy score

I've wondered this too, but in a different way.

I never asked to be born, thinking of suing for wrongful birth.

But do I sue the hospital for delivering ? or the mother?

this is true. they will drop the bill to 1/3 of the original price without even thinking twice about it.

I've always settled this way. Do hospital bills ever get sent to a third party collection agency? I've been curious about that, because if so, then I think it would be easy to beat. when they call you to collect, you just ask them to verify the debt. they are legally required to provide proof that the debt is yours....but if they are a third party collection agency, they wouldn't be able to do so because of HIPPA restrictions. they can't access your medical records without your consent.

The kind of haggling does really make me feel like America is a third world country. That's something you do with a vendor at a bazaar in pajeetland

Billing is run by kikes so haggle with them like they are kikes.

not sure why but this pic tuns me on beyond anything
what is it anons?

they don't even haggle though desu, they just drop the price significantly if you ask. one time I offered to pay 50% of the bill that day if they'd accept...the woman on the other end of the line squirmed a bit and said, "I don't know if they'll accept that, it too low". she said she'd check and get back to me. I got a call a few days later and they would be willing to settle at a price that was like 30% of the total....totally surprised me because it was less than my offer. kek. it's so impersonal, they really don't care though. just ask them to drop the price and they will.

>muh credit score

LMAO THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF AMERICA

>GO TO HOSPITAL
>GET GIVEN CRIPPLING BILL YOU CANT PAY
>GOYSCORE RUINED
>GET SUED BY SHEKELSTEIN HEALTHCARE INC
>GET EVICTED BY ROSENBERG RENTALS
>DIE IN STREET OF TRUMP FLU

OY SAY CAN YOU SEE

Attached: malarkey.jpg (210x240, 8.85K)

Put you back in the hospital

AHHH JEEZ DUDE

youtube.com/watch?v=oD2gXY4piF4

Or ignore the goy score because you don't do business with jews anyway. When healthcare inc sues you (they won't) you file for bankruptcy and healthcare inc realizes sheepishly that they wasted their money and lawyer hours on nothing. When rosenberg wants to give you the boot you make sure to take three months to get out, saving every paycheck.

Also, >dying of the flu
not even gonna answer this if you're stupid enough believe it.

They put a Lien on your house and then foreclose if you don't pay.

for me, it's the ankles

This is me and I’m a man.

Her form fitting scrubs over her slutty body probably?

Are you a nigger? If so you will be fine

God is this pic hot. I mean you see hot curvy feminine girls in every day work attire of all sorts but they always cut back on their shoes and its ruins the whole thing. Not putting in any work or tought and just throwing on no names. But these yeezys compliment her so good. I think I am going to coom.

This is illegal.
That's because medical services bill insurance like 200% more than what it actually costs to do anything and they haggle payment after, And they bill people w/o insurance in the same way but they aren't used to haggling or have no power to do so they get fucked up the ass.