/smn/- stock market normal people thread

This is the thread for regular people who just have cash brokerage accounts. We cant day trade, buy on margin, and don't have 100k to get approved for options trading. If you are a noob or just dont have a lot to invest with this is the thread for you. Rich bois welcome to give advice. What are everyones plans for buying the dip today?

Attached: mercy.jpg (480x480, 26.59K)

Get out. Wait for bottom next week then buy.

See this is why I call it smg - normal people thread,because otherwise people can’t find it through all the crypto crap

When I make it smn it’s harder for people to find. Bump

What makes you think the trend will keep going? Couldn’t it be a temporary reaction to oil companies earnings reports? States are starting to open up like Texas today, people need gas

I was wondering how those fuckers in /smg/ were trading so much. Do they really have money or are they just running a simulator?

KWWWIIIIII

i cant honestly tell you, but I think most of them are probably simulating. I doubt a lot of people are trading options with normal brokers, which usually require you to apply and have requirements of 20k-50k in your balance. So my guess is they are using stuff like thinkorswim through TD Ameritrade, which lets you use margin and lower capital requirements or whatever to make calls. It just seems unlikely to me that people who actually are making that much money are wasting their time on Zig Forums. Someone correct me if im wrong, I am a noob afterall

SEC should just straight lynch Musk this time

I KNOW
I KNOW IVE LET YOU DOWN

i love elon musk!

Attached: 1588347791995.jpg (500x749, 78.73K)

Robinhood approved me for options with $6 in my account

IVE BEEN A FOOL TO MYSELF
I THOUGHT THAT I COULD LIVE FOR NO ONE ELSE

Fuck your gay ass imitation thread OP.

Attached: +1.jpg (400x400, 22.91K)

GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY YOU DUTCH FUCKS. Save me Trump from the Orange menace.

Attached: RDS Shareholders.jpg (1920x1540, 1.11M)

I was pumped when I had 500 bucks just to play around with. Went on thinkorswim and my account got suspended for 3 fucking months. Nobody told me you needed more than 25k to actually do anything.

I sold FRO and half my NAT yesterday so I could reinvest in all the other stocks I've been watching that were going up. Now NAT is slightly up and everything is going down. I'm a poorfag down 200 bux I shoulda just yolo'd that UAVS shit and tripled my money

Attached: a0c1080417185842.jpg (1200x1800, 263.74K)

all it's take is one tweet to tank everything unlimited qa, bitcoin halving, etc. why is elon so based bro.

Fucking hell, portfolio is down 7.5%. Only thing Im not losing my ass on are those tankers.

Most are just LARPs

>its an elon musk tanks the stock market episode

Attached: 1505147395834.jpg (768x768, 93.42K)

All in on MVIS until conference call next friday

Attached: Screenshot_20200501-115014_Robinhood.jpg (720x1280, 123.38K)

Very healthy market bulls. Really cool V shape recovery.

Tvix

Over 20% gain in a day
I went all in 1 week ago

Microsoft buyout?

Attached: original_209887130.jpg (640x414, 49.64K)

Gin me dats chink pussy
Why did you fuck this up so badly?
You did this on purpose again didn’t you?

Attached: 94E4EAB5-2739-4E14-A255-9B08365D8E53.jpg (1125x622, 370.87K)

this thread sucks

Go LARP in /smg/

Same lol, I could have bought in at .6 but I thought" this is a really bad scam, no one would actually fall for this". Turns out reddit fell for it and pushed it to robinhood and it blew up.

get a job

Yeah options trading is supposed to be for pro investors to minimize losses, not to be used a a gambling tool. So they have large capital reqs since its risky. I feel as if people with that money dont actually use biz lol.

I live in Texas. I don't know a single desk job worker, from secretary to CEO, who wasn't told this week to expect to work from home till at least the end of May. Also, opening early guarantees a second outbreak.