HAS ELON MUSK LOST IT?

"Tesla Stock price is too high imo"

Attached: Screenshot (2).png (760x849, 137.72K)

Lockdown meltdown. Drama queen.

>deus ex profile pic
>those weird ass tweets
>dat tweet putting at risk his investors
It's pretty obvious his twitter account was hacked.

Probably got hacked

He's literally said this shit on tv before and got punished by the SEC, also tweeted about anime and pedos. This guy's just unstable, not hacked.

It was actually reported in the news my boys, i think he had a mental break down

Attached: 1584198517505.png (567x507, 266.53K)

He said imo, SEC can't do shit

How to get a gf like that?

based elon

kek, based

Is Elon /our guy/?

A frog? Pick one up by the river.

He's been launching his day with high doses of Adderal and landing sleep with Ambien for a while. I think his cognitive function has been a bit impaired lately. Looks like he's tripping.

90% of us would shitpost like this if we were in his position
imagine all the bullshit he has to put up with while deep down inside you just want to drop gamer words in front of millions of followers

Yes

This really makes me think hes really not that smart. The meme about him working 100+ hrs to out compete or what ever quote was bullshit. Im 95% that he fucks around all day taking drugs for new ideas while he just tells the actual smart people he pays what to do

>tfw you take the first bump of the morning, open up twitter and let the mania consume you

Attached: pain train.png (696x486, 253.05K)

What if hes addicted to work or simulating work and his 25h workdays got shattered by lockdown and is now going mad cuz he cant adjust

Cope.
Elon is notorious for saying stupid shit on twitter.

It is his company and he knows that his stock and every other stock is enormously inflated. He is probably sending all of you faggots an incredible gift regarding how bloody the market will be next monday.

The stock market literally feels like the crypto market in late 2017: full of retards with no money making stupid plays.

this is the actual answer, his work gives his life meaning and helps his self esteem

there is only 24hrs in a day. How much of that time is he shit posting? if you're working you are focused on work not thinking of something witty to say because it will put you behind schedule.

Brain is mush from psychedelics consumption. Been there and not a fun place to be.

Is it based or cringe that he's only getting into anime and deus ex now that he's in his 40s but acts like a 15yo who just discovered his first red pilled media despite being one of the wealthiest guy on earth

>When fucking Grimes is the only one who can save us from this retard's dump tweets
STOP HIM GRIMES

>Short your own stocks
>Tweet stock is too high
>$$$

He probably spent his youth surrounded by niggers, so yeah.

Fuck off you retard he is a genius. You have no idea what the market wants.

He promised to put an anime flag on the moon so I'm going to say based.

Attached: EWhOOAFUwAALZdC.jpg (1024x768, 53.82K)

hes a petulant manchild tosser

Ok pedo guy.

>grimes
This fucking guy could have any girl in the world and he picks this fugly weeb? I don't get it.

Attached: DogeMadYes.jpg (555x560, 25.7K)

You don't feel slightly ironic or at least hypocritical posting that here on a mongolion basket weaving forum? This thread is literally shit posters complaining about one of the most successful shit posters to have ever existed.

Judging by his redditor personality he is just desperate for attention. Also he probably sold short so that's why he tweeted that shit

>successful shit posters

Attached: 1562761076945.png (454x520, 12.52K)

He probably browses Zig Forums. Hi Elon

hes not even a good shit poster, he is more like a redditor. Also the only reason he is rich is because daddys money

personally dont give one single shit about elon musk or what anyone else does with their life or on social media, just dont care at all

In the earlier days I bet he did work 100+ hours a week. Nowadays it seems like it's a bit easier so he does less "real" work.

We shitpost for fun hes shitposting and causing millions of dollars of losses to investors which is probably illegal

>In the earlier days I bet he did work 100+ hours a week

Attached: 1526794901181.png (211x239, 8.59K)

if you're not a drug user you can't understand what he's doing. he and grimes loaded up on some mushrooms, and probably more drugs, but for whatever reason he decided to keep his phone on him. i wouldn't have the nuts to do that in his position, so its kind of cool to me

user i

and that's a GOOD thing

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 9.49.42 AM.png (1496x1704, 2.41M)

Hey don't act like shit posting here hasn't lost people money or even gotten people killed. I have posted on here for a long time and seen both of those things happen multiple times, the only difference is none of us are behind the wheel of a billion dollar worth corporation. If we were shit would be so cash, racism would become profitable.

why are you sucking his dick so hard?

>In the earlier days I bet he did work 100+ hours a week
earlier days of what ,paypal?

yes guys its just those wacky mushrooms got me acting all kooky!

Attached: news_14255062625_9bf35732b5_o_znfh56.jpg (300x338, 17.85K)

kek im convinced is meth. maybe he got hooked on adderal in his youth