XRP Moon Mission - Get on board

This month is going to melt your faces

Attached: xrpmoon.jpg (1280x720, 103.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloombergquint.com/onweb/ripple-must-face-lawsuit-alleging-illegal-xrp-sales
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You said that last month

and the month before that

End of October/Early November.

Have. A. Stack.

Don't say you were not warned.

This is only from what I know of too, could easily be other things before this, this coin is unironically going to be the standard.

For dumping and a big crypto noob trap like it has been?

That's really on you if you're rekt and bought too high, it's been dirt cheap for the last few months with good opportunities to dollar cost average if you really were that rekt.

The ATH will be dwarfed though through legitimate utility and I wouldn't be surprised if it claims number one.

>End of October/Early November.
Ripplers have been saying this every year. It's not that you might not eventually be right, it's that none of you cultists have credibility to make future predictions.

someone post the video, you know which one

shut the fuck up
please just shut the fuck

That's fair and I don't disagree, the XRP army are mostly retarded and I wouldn't mind seeing a big dip to shake out some more. It is what is though, some of them will get rich and instantly lose it all, others will sell too early.

Ok

is there anything more sad than xrp bag holders?

Attached: 1584999988453.jpg (250x241, 7.16K)

No. There is nothing before this. This nothing during this. There is nothing after this. XRP will do nothing for years as a result of Pic related. If you knew anything you would know that.

Attached: tSqJa6vr.jpg (1456x1155, 117.15K)

that lawsuit cant do fucking shit. lmao. XRP will be declared a commodity and the price will sky rocket. Go ahead and post that message of Brad showing off on twitter. whatever helps you cope

XRP

xrp ruined my life

That lawsuit will bankrupt Ripple and make xrp untouchable by any legitimate financial company forever.

lmao. Youbdo realize the guy suing ripple only lost 150 k right? What high class team of multi billion dollar lawyers does he have?

Had a nice laugh, user. That‘s all

> guy who doesn't understand how any of this works.

If I'm not wrong he's represented by Quinn Emmanuel which is top trial litigation firm in the world. Not that it matters. Ripple already lost the most important issue and now xrp is fucked for years if not forever.

Explode back to 5 cents

How's that illegal rolling ico working out for ya?

Please explain. There is a triable issue but nothing more at this point?

thats the wrong case you fucking nimrod. Go ahead and try to prove the commodity case is back by Quinn Emanual. Show me a specific article

Imagine blaming others for your choices like a whiny child. Who put a gun to your head and told you to invest more than you could lose you fucking faggot? Be a man you worthless piece of shit

>buying cripple
>EVER

Attached: 1587201623371.jpg (1375x749, 124.82K)

kek. I gauranteed 99% of coins are an "illegal ico" . If XRP is declared a security then something like chainlink will be declared a security right away.

All you fudders wishing XRP to be declared a security dont know what slippery slope youre going to cause

lmao chill out im larping

The issue is that if XRP is deemed a security, Ripple will be in violation of the Securities Act of 1933, will have illegally sold an unregistered security, will be required to discorge all profits from selling xrp and will be required to pay make whole restitution plus possible treble damages to any investor who lost money by purchasing xrp and chooses to join the class. This would bankrupt Ripple, but more importantly even assuming ripple had the money or came to a lesser settlement and survived (which it won't), more importantly for the future of xrp its security classification will require secondary market 1934 Act compliance or 144 exceptions for any purchase or sale and will also never be able to fulfill its purpose as a settlement token for money transfers.

Basically the project will die and they already lost the first major defense to avoid that happening. There are avenues things could change, namely federal US regulation that changes crypto classifications, but that doesn't exist right now. The court case does.

>i overblow things the post
anyone who thinks Ripple is going to lose this case is a complete retard. I dont know what else to say. There is a 99% chance Ripple win. Ripple could not give the slightest fuck about this case, they are literally suing Youtube for the hell of it. You think Ripple is actually panicking over this case when they have time to sue fucking Youtube? lmao

also, please answer

Attached: Screenshot_20200501-152109_Dolphin.jpg (1080x1157, 328.69K)

You fucks don't understand
I hold this shit and my luck will make any boat sink
Just get the fuck out while there's still time

Attached: Nigger stack.jpg (1080x406, 56.1K)

Yes, that's right. There are exceptions to this including the coin which is fudded hardest on biz.

Thank you for the detailed reply! I assume the threshold to have the case dismissed is very high though- i.e. if there is some grist to the mill it carries on to trial in the US?

>sold an unregistered security
Ripple never even had an ico LMAOOOOOOOOOO

I don't know what youre talking about here but the only case that matters is the securities case.

And I assure you ripple is very very concerned about that case. Take their own word for it "case could destroy $500 billion xrp market."

bloombergquint.com/onweb/ripple-must-face-lawsuit-alleging-illegal-xrp-sales

Sorry you don't know shit.

ooo im so scared. Im sure Ripple is highly concerned too hence why they tried to sue Youtube for the hell of it a week ago

>i dont know what case youre trying to prove
I linked a literal blockchain conpany that payed a fine for having unregistered securities and that coin is still running Lmaooooo