I'm literally SEETHING right now

I'm literally SEETHING right now
How the FUCK is this picrelated sitting ABOVE FTM in CMC rank
What the FUCK is WRONG with CRYPTO ?!?!?
Fantom is the SINGLE MOST REVOLUTIONARY COIN OUT THERE YET THIS VITASCAM TOKEN IS CRUSHING IT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: 1_f4VImbYjouJjszFAa0f5Dw.jpg (800x517, 32.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ethereumprice.org/eth-2-calculator/
uniswap.exchange/swap?outputCurrency=0xb4efd85c19999d84251304bda99e90b92300bd93
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

U jelly bruh. I bought it literally cause it has picture of rocket. And where do rockets go? To duh fucking moon!

how much you got nigger?

rpl will be the best performing alt of 2020. You obviously don't realize what eth 2 decentralized staking pool will do user

>Fantom is the SINGLE MOST REVOLUTIONARY COIN OUT THERE
kek, thanks for the laugh user.

>roadmap is not even updated since last year.

Yup, that's a shitcoin.

It just means we'll pump more when they do update it lmao can't lose

They have more recent development updates listed on their twitter.

deal with it

it's going to be above $100M in market cap easy

Muh nigger

its 2020 the platform is already established, only dapps will make it.

Attached: 8KLc57_4moon.jpg (512x512, 51.28K)

500 desu

WHY DID I LISTEN TO THE FUD
WHY DID I BUY FTM INSTEAD OF THIS
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MY LIFE IS LITERALLY RUINED
I'M GONNA END UP ON SUICIDE WATCH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: index.png (225x224, 9.59K)

This shit is going to $22 by September

t dot me/Rocketpoolmarines

no way, that would price out people wanting to stake.

500 mil mc would make each rpl $25 or about a 25x. For a node operator with 16 eth they would need 16 rpl or about $400. That is nothing to someone about to get to make fees off others 16 eth...see user, you must not really understand the potential here and why the price of rpl can moon and the demand should remain.

Is 100 enough?

Let's say the fees are 5% and eth yields 5%.
This means you get 0.25% from rpl. That income has a discount rate in itself (because it's an investment), with 5% the dcf of that fees is 0.05 eth.
In other words, the fair price, assuming 1 rpl per eth, is 1 rpl = 0.05 eth
That's 10x from the current price.

probably a house next to a costco. 100 would allow you to potentially run a rocketpool node with 33-100 eth.

based. eth 2 staking reward % should be higher during phase 0. Also, if you are the one running the node, you get higher % of returns and only fees you're paying is the small 1% to rocketpool team. Compound your earnings with rETH reinvested into more rpl and eth too. user, the possibilities are endless

ethereumprice.org/eth-2-calculator/

>Also, if you are the one running the node, you get higher % of returns and only fees you're paying is the small 1% to rocketpool team
By the fee I meant the fee I charge on my node on income from users' eth.

Alright I’m convinced
Where do you buy

how do we know the nodes will stay full enough of the time to be better than staking if we have 32 ourselves?

uniswap.exchange/swap?outputCurrency=0xb4efd85c19999d84251304bda99e90b92300bd93
click on advanced and set 0.1% as the slippage limit

oh got it. yeah the earnings potential going to be nice.

if the nodes aren't full the need for rpl will increase to discourage new nodes. Some will definitely stake 32 eth on their own....or they can start a rocketpool node w/ 2 sets of 16 eth and get 32 eth staked behind for additional profits.

I just hope there's going to be an easy way to stake on rocketpool, like a website where you click 'stake' and that's it. It has to compete with exchange pools after all

yep, for the average user with at least one eth its just a few clicks..literally. Super normie friendly, even the node has a graphic user interface.

are there screenshots somewhere?

theres some animations of the process in the rpl discord