QNT/USDC

Quant Network is now on Nash

Before you imbicels can fud.
No this is not the tier 1 exchange and nash exchange has said Quant Network will be filling the books shortly.
Stable coin off ramp for the future of interoperability.

Attached: IMG_20200430_123506.jpg (1024x576, 51.81K)

Quamfy with my 1,000 quanties

But is the token needed?

For every transaction on the Overledger OS you need to hold qnt.
Its in the white paper/business paper

But why is there a token in the first place?

>QNT is used for consumption fees of using Overledger – so reads / writes creating additional demand
>QNT is used to verify and optionally sign / encrypt every transaction that goes through Overledger.
>QNT being used in Overledger gateways to earn revenue for the amount of volume used in hosted gateways

As mentioned Overledger won't function without the token, it performs checks to validate a license is held to gain access to the Operating System. There are many benefits to using a token compared to FIAT such as the security, immutability and ensuring software licenses aren't pirated etc. It will be very common for more and more software licenses to be placed on the blockchain.

The treasury ensures Enterprises don't have to worry about sourcing tokens from an exchange, it can be paid in FIAT and converted to QNT through the treasury. For the community version as it’s a token you can utilise smart contracts etc to perform the purchase of licenses through QNT and do the relevant setup. It's also used for consumption fees for the Overledger Network which obviously wouldn't be viable with FIAT, you may be connecting to a gateway in a different country with a different currency etc and the costs of doing cross border payments for gas fees obviously wouldn't be viable.

QNT is also used as an option for signing and encrypting every transaction that flows through Overledger, ensuring that nobody can view or tamper with transactions and their contents.

Minimum amount of QNT will need to be held in wallets to enable universal interoperability of tokens across any blockchain / Cross chain atomic swaps etc.
MAPPs in the store could also be purchased at a more favourable rate than with FIAT

>token
cuz this is crypto faggot

Combine that with a low total supply of 14.6 million, with no inflation and tokens used to purchase licenses being taken out of circulating supply whilst the license is active. All of this provides Utility for the token which creates a circular economy where everyone benefits. Quant will make money off licensing to continue R&D, adding new features, expanding around the world etc, Developers benefit from having a platform with these new features and selling MAPPs to users, Users benefit from the experience / features that OL provides and Holders of QNT benefit from holding the token. All parties have an interest to see the company token succeed and providing marketing / awareness for free, which you just don’t get with FIAT.

So it's a scam to get money? Got it

>So it's a scam to get money? Got it

Attached: 12681821821.png (494x400, 128.96K)

I knew that was coming. Imbecility on 4 chan will never cease to exist. I answered your question with facts and intelligence and your responses make you look like an autist like the rest of 4 chan. Kek

You never answered why there is a token in the first place but keep deluding yourself and go back

Comprehension is not one of your strong points i see. I picture you wearing a helmet with a child's bib.

security, immutability and ensuring software licenses aren't pirated etc. It will be very common for more and more software licenses to be placed on the blockchain.

I picture you shitting on the streets of Mumbai but that doesn't help the reasoning behind why there is a token, does it?

Quant will die in 2020

No need for token

It's cool and all but nobody is going to trade QNT on nash.

Or any token for that matter.

Kek
I've been fudding Qnt on biz for weeks. Can't seem to get the price down much.
I need to buy more before the big announcements in Q2
Fuck you 4 chan sell

I would love to know what over Utility token that has better tokenomics than QNT:
• 2/3 the total supply of Bitcoin (and unlike Bitcoin don't have to wait for the "halvening" and utlimately until the year 2140 for all tokens to be in circulation, they are all in circulation now
• No inflation, no new tokens minted ever in the future
• Circulating supply will decrease overtime as more tokens are locked up with licenses (therefore decreasing supply of QNT further)
• Has a direct FIAT onramp via the treasury with its own payment processor so enterprises can pay in FIAT and they get converted to QNT. As its their own payment processor all the FIAT amount gets converted to QNT, they don’t have to pay fees to process.
• Is Mandatory to access Overledger, if you don’t have a license your MAPPs won’t be able to connect to the BPI and won’t work.
• QNT is used for consumption fees of using Overledger – so reads / writes creating additional demand
• Minimum amount of QNT is required to be held to enable universal interoperability of tokens across any blockchain (like XRP and XLM except for all tokens across any blockchain) (which the team are actively working on now with banking clients).
• QNT is used to verify and optionally sign / encrypt every transaction that goes through Overledger.
• QNT being used in Overledger gateways to earn revenue for the amount of volume used in hosted gateways
• Connects to 10 blockchains currently – 5 of the most widely used Permissioned blockchains which is what are going to see the most use over the next couple of years (so even though permissioned blockchains don’t have a native token for people to invest in, QNT will still be used to provide interoperability between these blockchains. (and nearly every Forbes 50 blockchain list is using multiple blockchains so going to need interoperability.)

Quant is software. Not a blockchain. Only newfags fell for this one.

This is actually a very good point, the need for QNT to use overledger make it impossible to pirate, I could see all software licenses becoming tokenized in the future.

It’s all the blockchains

And you can get up and running in less than 8 minutes using 3 lines of code.

Come visit us and we can have breakfast and discuss.

Nash exchange, stable coin, no liquidity?

Nah, I rather trade QNT on a working exchange with real fiat pairs and actual liquidity like ComfyMetro.

Attached: 1579644124060.jpg (1280x800, 181.88K)

Nash can seriously become tier 1 exchange. Btw fudders, Nash does very large legality check on tokens that they are gonna list. How QNT passed that if its scam?

Same goes for coinmetro they're anal about doing everything by the book so qnt being a scam is pretty much impossible.

Gilbert volunteered at the federal reserve

Change my mind pajeets all you have is mah Gilbert's CV