You did buy hex yesterday right user?

You did buy hex yesterday right user?
did you?

Attached: Screenshot_2020-05-01-12-35-37-030_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x807, 79.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bEFHRy1mfGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't quite understand why Zig Forums can't wrap its mind around this token, because it's so fucking simple.

It's certificate of deposit and financial instrument. You can send it and receive it. Just like bitcoin, except there's an actual product: you can lock up your coins for some period of time (akin to a CD). People who don't lock their coins pay some fee in form of an inflation tax. People who lock up their coins pay less of a fee or even see a bit of an increase, depending on how long they lock up.

That's it.

How much is this worth? Simple: it could be worth as the CD market that it correlates with, and how much people use CD's.

HEX has a few thing going for it:
- The locking mechanism might help prevent panic dumping
- It's in the Ethereum ecosystem so it can automatically be used in all protocols that support ERC20
- It's grabs people's attention, if only because of its extravagant creator ("there is no such thing as bad publicity")
- Asia is still sleeping on it. Imagine if they ever FOMO on it.

Yep, I finally did, after I realized that there won't be a dip by design
God bless Richard heart

I actually did get some, but now I'm wondering if I should just exchange my LINK for more as well.

scam

All the retards saying scam are literally watching 2017 like gains from the sidelines while holding some old shitcoin bags of their own. I find that quite hillarious. HEX is what crypto is. Get used to it. At the end of the day no one cares about anything else but having an appreciating asset. Guess which coin has the mechanics to be an appreciating asset?

obviously bro come on. hex is literally a better bitcoin and everybody that doesn't get in will regret it. the best part is is that every 'scam' poster literally can not explain how or why it is a scam. pathetic retards

What could be a realistic ATH? We'd have billionaires if it went to even 1 dollar and I don't see how that's completely viable .

$1 is so far away. enjoy the fucking gains and quit being so greedy. hex is the truth. stake it, get your bigpayday, and hold it until you absolutely need the money. it will moon just give it time you pleasure seeking pez

So who's gonna buy it off me at a higher price if I need to sell it to purchase an asset or pay taxes?
What if no one does, what happens to the price of Hex then?

I sold yesterday actually, for 10x profit

all the new threads about it are my sell signal, like the crypto nails insta photo

What exchange is this piece of shit on? Gonna buy $1k coz don't give a fuck about losing that amount if this is a scam. But if it moons more...

Attached: Based_Department.png (406x596, 136.97K)

$155 billion mcap if it hits 1$ which isnt unreasonable, amazon is worth over 1 trillion and all they do is deliver dildos

Jannies need to ban all HEX threads seriously lol

this scam 10x'd my money but being DEEPLY attuned to scams i said NO i will not be scammed sir

how do you ban a thread and jannies dont ban fuck off back to redd it

I'm 99% certain this is it.

$1 in 2 years.

b...b..but it's a scam bullshit fucking scam, richard is a sociopath fucking scammer and a wee bit of a silly cunt to boot. isn't it obvious?

youtube.com/watch?v=bEFHRy1mfGw

So glad I actually gave Richard a chance and listened to his arguments for Hex, rather than the people who just shouted "scam, scam, scam" on repeat without anything behind their words. Still have yet to hear anyone explain why Hex is a "scam".

I put two ETH into it at 0.00411.
How much HEX for a suicide/make-it stack?

serious question here and im sure none of you will be able to answer because you probably werent holding any BTC in december.

can i claim my hex for BTC and immediately market dump it or do i have to do that gay scam shit and stake it so it wont be worth anything when lockup ends?

can one of you 12 year olds help me?

No and i am never going to
I am all in ETH that's literally all I need, wee bit over 32 already

lol, yes HEX is going to have the same mcap as bitcoin.

don't buy into this you fucking retards. it's a scam. you're buying at the ATH if you do it now.

that's based on the current circulating supply. After BPD total supply will be around 600 billion, but who knows what the circulating supply will be.

could hex be worth $600B, about 4x what bitcoin is today? Sure, why not?

if you free-claim bitcoin for Hex there is a minimum stake period of 1 year I think for 90% of your claimed hex

you're not a financial adviser, you're a poor virgin who in their right mind is going to listen to you

someone give it to me straight. I have almost $7000 in another coin. What can I turn this into if I go all-in this?

>How much is this worth? Simple: it could be worth as the CD market that it correlates with, and how much people use CD's.
it could be, but it won't. smart contracts will do this easily without some pnd shitcoin

Uniswap is the easiest.

You can also buy Hex with Eth via the "adoption amplifier" at go.hex.win. The price is usually higher this way, but you can get 30% bonus by using your own referral code.

everyone who's bought Hex over the past month has bought at the ATH. They're all in the green.

I believe the free hex if you’re holding bitcoin was back in December. Could be wrong. I don’t hold bitcoin cuz I’m a gambler, so I wouldn’t know for sure

Pretty sure you could also just buy and sell too you don’t have to stake. You’ll pay certain amounts of interest to us stakers though.